Boss Killers 4 Hire

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss Killers 4 Hire

Post Count

Boss Killers 4 Hire

On the last few levels of elite but it's harder than originally anticipated? Well distress no longer, just pm me what level you're on, what the minimum is, and how many spots you can open up and me and my boys can help your syndicate make those bosses go bye bye! Were all at least 1mill and have several people over 4-5mill. Gold usage for us goes without saying, Serious inquiries only! Hurry now before our services are contracted by someone else reading this thread!

Post Count
    As of right now we are currently employed, I will notify via this thread when our services are available once more. Don't miss out on these awesome prizes just because you didn't have enough man power!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Need your services

Quote Originally Posted by x REQUIEM x View Post
    As of right now we are currently employed, I will notify via this thread when our services are available once more. Don't miss out on these awesome prizes just because you didn't have enough man power!
    We are currently on lvls 6 elite and 17 normal,would really appreciate the help.we have 18 spots available,possibly more.code is 515 511 239.we also have been trying to bring in jumpers for remainder of event but not getting any responses,your crew sounds like what we are looking for.hope you guys can make it over.

Post Count
    Due to an extreme overflow of responses and PM's requiring our services I suggest those who want the final prizesessahe me on my kakao "ZXY Tech" and I will coordinate you with other teams in your position so you can coordinate and get all of the prizes. This also extends to those who woul be interested in freelancing. Keep in mind however this only applies for those willing to use gold, the final bosses are very tough and require its use.