Please tier all the stat inflating prizes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please tier all the stat inflating prizes

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count

Please tier all the stat inflating prizes

High level accounts are useless. You've done the opposite of kill camping. Every account in my syndicate is progressing, stat wise, at the same rate for everything other than bosses. The LTQ's do NOT provide enough to counteract this. All previous work from just a few months ago has become obsolete. The L60's are the same stats as the L210s, at this point! We're almost to the point of phasing out all our old accounts and just bringing them in and out as necessary for boss killer / SLTQ accounts. We'll be replacing them with baby campers who will be back up to 1mil stats in just a couple war cycles, at this rate. Why have a L210 account with 1mil stats fighting for you in a war, when you can have a L75 account with 1mil stats doing the exact same thing, but without providing the other team any decent IP?

There is a L79 account in my syndicate that could spend all day, every day, doing map goals to jump up 100 levels and whoop his much older, richer account that has had far more work put into it. The boss tiers are just Wrong. Anyone who had decent stats going into Tier1 or Tier2 increased faster than was remotely possible for anyone in Tier4. Is GREE's goal to make every single account, regardless of level, the exact same stats? NO? Then why are you providing the exact same rewards to every level?!?!

As long as the baby accounts are going to have the same stats as the year old accounts, what is the point in keeping an account around longer than four or five months? They will just be superceded by anyone coming up from behind.

Tier all prizes! Remember when you got different stat prizes for the 10th item on a collect 10 event, depending on your level? That was a good move. Bring it back for everything.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Banned
    Post Count
    Only a matter of time before a post like this was made around stat inflation.

What about those RP's? Crazy anything new in the pipeline to spend them on?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't know why people don't understand they don't care. Its short term profit and they're trying to tank the game, they know that this game is unsustainable with this business model just trying to squeeze every last penny from it. gree don't give a damn about the struggling of the players have been playing for years. the actual company is so far removed from its customer base its sickening they slap us in the face every possible chance and were dumb enough that we keep playing, me included. they don't care a single bit about you or me or anybody on this forum not even a tiny little bit none at all.

Post Count
    OP you have a good point. But I thought you liked the abuse.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    OP you have a good point. But I thought you liked the abuse.
    ...from you guys. I've not gotten a good tongue lashing here in Way too long. cc thunder wasn't even kind enough to direct any of his post's hatred in my direction. I felt left out ;-{

Post Count
    Sounds to me like the level 210 account in your example is doing something wrong.
    If they had 1m stats at the time the mini was started, assuming same level participation, the level 210 should be at 2m stats. Yes, minis in tier 1 could finish the recent syn boss event fairly easily and have a bit of an advantage, but I feel you are making this out to be worse than it really is.

Also do not forget that older accounts will have more % modifiers, which have been fairly stable and give an extra advantage over new accounts.
    Syndicate: BBR

Post Count
    You should make this a poll. You might get more attention that way. People like to think their opinion matters, even when it doesn't

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Sounds to me like the level 210 account in your example is doing something wrong.
    If they had 1m stats at the time the mini was started, assuming same level participation, the level 210 should be at 2m stats. Yes, minis in tier 1 could finish the recent syn boss event fairly easily and have a bit of an advantage, but I feel you are making this out to be worse than it really is.

Also do not forget that older accounts will have more % modifiers, which have been fairly stable and give an extra advantage over new accounts.
    A+ on that statement. No one starting a mini now in the same syndicate as the main will ever be stronger then the main. The modifiers the main as collected will always give it an advantage over the mini.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    I'll come to the dark side as long as those cookies are clickable.

Post Count
    This is an excellent point. In the past, camping at least required players to modify their individual playstyles to minimize XP while maximizing stat gains. Now, it is far easier to gain a ridiculously superior stats per XP ratio via the syndicate events than it ever was to camp and only participate in boss events or whatever. The syndicate LTQs and now syndicate raid bosses hand out dozens of items with stats measured in thousands all for a few XP each.

Check my topic history to compare how individual LTQs dumped XP on players via high XP jobs in the LTQ as well as "XP rewards" of upwards of 300+ sometimes. And that was an LTQ for a final prize with about 5k attack (cf: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...d-Rewards-List). For comparison, the final raid boss prize awards 100xp.

In short, yes, I also disapprove of the new "camping" style they created with these syndicate events. There are players under level 75 with over 2 million attack. And someone wants to argue that older accounts have the "advantage" because they accumulated ~+50% total modifiers from 10+ syndicate wars, as opposed to the modifiers GREE hands out now?

Post Count
    I don't understand the argument about level gain. I joined blue back in March and I have gained 30 levels since then. Considering this is currently the fastest xp rate that has ever existed, I'm not sure what is going on. Remember that even though the xp rate can increase indefinitely, the levels cannot. I've seen plenty of players at 250 getting decent points on other 250s. Honestly, if you keep and eye on your xp and don't force yourself to gain prizes that aren't going to be worth it, then you have nothing to worry about.

While I can see that there are some incredibly powerful low level accounts, there are still plentiful accounts to hit during war. I've found that many of the accounts that are being mentioned in the original post are accounts from syndicates that if you were to run into the players that could be scored on, it would most likely be a losing battle.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    This is an excellent point. In the past, camping at least required players to modify their individual playstyles to minimize XP while maximizing stat gains. Now, it is far easier to gain a ridiculously superior stats per XP ratio via the syndicate events than it ever was to camp and only participate in boss events or whatever. The syndicate LTQs and now syndicate raid bosses hand out dozens of items with stats measured in thousands all for a few XP each.

Check my topic history to compare how individual LTQs dumped XP on players via high XP jobs in the LTQ as well as "XP rewards" of upwards of 300+ sometimes. And that was an LTQ for a final prize with about 5k attack (cf: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...d-Rewards-List). For comparison, the final raid boss prize awards 100xp.

In short, yes, I also disapprove of the new "camping" style they created with these syndicate events. There are players under level 75 with over 2 million attack. And someone wants to argue that older accounts have the "advantage" because they accumulated ~+50% total modifiers from 10+ syndicate wars, as opposed to the modifiers GREE hands out now?
    Can't argue with BM
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    A+ on that statement. No one starting a mini now in the same syndicate as the main will ever be stronger then the main. The modifiers the main as collected will always give it an advantage over the mini.
    I think you underestimate the power of beating 100 bosses in Tier1 and 2, compared to the 30 bosses that are beaten when at L230. My baby will overtake my main after the next boss, modifiers be damned.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I don't understand
    What a surprise.

Post Count
    Well, I guess it will depend also on the mains history in terms of events and how it was played. There is no doubt that killing 100 bosses gives a nice boost and is a lot of fun but how often will you be able to do that? 3-4 times would be my guess.
    The mini will still have to be selective in which events they participate, whereas the 230 can pretty much do any event including pvp events and not worry about xp.

In the end, there are so many factors that everyone will have to decide for themselves if starting over is a good idea for them. For me personally the minis are fun, but will never catch up to my main. New accounts need a starter incentive , or there would be no point for anyone starting this game today.

At the same time, the game is constantly changing , so even older accounts that aren't 230+ will have to pick and choose their battles carefully. IMO today the holds true today as it did in 2011 in that regard.
    Syndicate: BBR