Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

3 good players looking for guild.

3 players here level 91, 87, and 80 all with an epic armor looking to join a guild together.

if on android you can join warriors of fire we have space for you all
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

damn iOS sorry :/

You should join us if ur active

If ur iOS you should join us. We booted around 10 members recently for being inactive. If interested our guild is called The Beer Avengers.

Knights of America are recruiting. Search "Knights of America" in the forum for our recruitment page. Add Fourtyoz2freedom.

Cool have many ex member from top guilds join us if on android

Android Knights
    Looking for a strong guild. Come join The Incredibles. Looking for very strong players aiming for top 25
    Here are the requirements
    -must be level 50 and above
    -must have LINE app
    -must be active and participate in Guild War
    -fire and sprit bonus is 7% the rest is 6%
    -u must contribute gold
    -we are a level 52 guild with 17/34 members because of inactives we are hoping that u join us soon on LINE and have fun battling
    Must be mature no spaming and stuff on the LINE chat
    XD
    Msg me on LINE danielt120

Join Us! - Android

My code: Wbb-crx-mby
    my guild: Ferocious beasts
    guild level 18
    14 bonus upgrades purchased
    18/21 members
    created 2 weeks ago
    active, daily players only. A few of us were part of mad knights guild and realized we needed more active players so we created our own guild.
    We have group chat on app called 'line' this is a requirement. Daily $$ contribution is required. We are on the move upwards - join us if you want to be apart of a serious guild with active players aiming for the top! We placed 557 in last war out of over 3000 guilds and we plan to keep moving up as we sort through active and non active players!

got some room of here if your still interested

(ANDROID) Independent Guild - DCE - ranked #94 in recent 3 day guild war!

hello knights!

DCE is an independent guild (level 74), we earn our ranks through our hard work. we are currently looking for active members who love playing the game, we have 10 available slots. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem! inactives are kicked after every war.

players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV. im on level 268 at the moment, game name is Blake.

see you in DCE!
    Last edited by DCE Blake; 08-20-2014 at 08:28 PM. Reason: wrong message

Recruiting for x Most Wanted x

Knights and Dragons android

Very young guild with lots of promise.

My Code: WBX-BQF-XRY
    Knights Name: MW Recruiter GC
    Level: 79

Guild: x Most Wanted x
    Guild Level:18

Current Bonuses
    Fire: 2%
    Air: 4%
    Water: 4%
    Earth: 4%
    Spirit: 4%

Ranked inside top 900 in last guild war, and I solo'd 20k of those points.

6 commander spots open atm, room for promotions though if earned.

Add me for an invite or search guild.

Quote Originally Posted by msmitty15 View Post
    3 players here level 91, 87, and 80 all with an epic armor looking to join a guild together.
    If you're still interested message me on line. Line id is fuggs. This is for an iOS guild.

We have very strong guild members T100 guild always. Sometimes we go T25. Free to play, no need to gem but always happy to accept gemming =)

Our guild is max level and all bonuses are maxed out.

Need new active members

Guild name is "Only active gamers", and we are looking for new active members.
    if you are one of very few active members in your guild, or just want to be in stronger company and an active and lively community, download Line messenger and contact me anytime.

My ID in Line app: hanniballector

Guild bonuses for now are:
    Earth - 6%
    Water - 6%
    Fire - 6%
    Spirit - 6%
    Air - 6%

18 members currently. Minimum lvl is 30.

Killin it

We are a max level guild with maxed out element bonuses. We have 17 very active members and consistently rank in top 250. Looking for more members to push for top 100. No gem requirement but just be very active. Join "killin it" or get ahold of me on LINE, my name is killinuall

viva la pack is looking!

Viva la pack is looking for players Gc and sent positions available!!!! Must have line chat but we are a free to play guild in need of Lots of help! We also are a sub guild of azure a top 100 guild and have contacts that can get you into t25+ wars! Let me know
    Guild level: 24
    Fire:6%
    Water:6%
    Air:6%
    Spirit:7%
    Earth:7%
    Contact me on line at babyblues02

Recruiter ForgeDragons Trail

If you're still looking for a guild add me in Line jrfdp