Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by msmitty15 View Post
    3 players here level 91, 87, and 80 all with an epic armor looking to join a guild together.
    I'm looking for strong active members for are guild MoG the requirements are 500 k gold a week , 80 battles for long wars , 50 Battles on short wars and 700 k points for raids , guild lvl maxed an all bonus maxed contact on line app ..... Dabzey-420. There's only few spaces left were top 50 guilds so serious players only u will get kicked. XBQ - BFG - CNZ I'm lvl 110 with 2 epics

Angelic Guards is recruiting 30+ Active Brand New Guild

The Players Club is always looking. You can contact us through our site, or on LINE my id is captwangus.

Hi,

important Destiny is recruiting players (ANDROID). We a part of the Majestic Nation so manny benefits come whit that.

REQUIRMENTS:
    Must be active
    lvl 80+
    Good armors (4* and 5*would be appriciated)
    Have Line Messenger to comunicate
    And have fun

There are some High Comander spots open and Guild Champion spot is also open

Line me for more details or an intervieuw to join: Bizzeyy
    Cya soon!

Join Legends of Wind

Quote Originally Posted by msmitty15 View Post
    3 players here level 91, 87, and 80 all with an epic armor looking to join a guild together.
    Join Legends of Wind! (Android)

We are a new and active guild that consistently finishes top 500 in the guild raid events and wars. Our guild is level 25 and rising fast! Most of our members are level 75+ We are looking for active players who will simply play the game and be social. We have high hopes to push into top tier victories but do not expect you to spend hundreds of gems per week. We only require you to have Line app for easy communication. We upgrade elemental bonuses on a rotational basis so that we build evenly. Elemental bonuses are the following levels:

Spirit: 6%
    Water: 6%
    Air: 6%
    Earth: 6%
    Fire: 6%

If you are level 40+ and are looking for a guild that is active and strives to perform well in guild events, we are the guild for you. All we ask is that you be active and work on leveling up. We understand that better gear comes with time. A friendly a motivated player is what is important.

Add me in game, on line app, or send a request to join our guild!

-Montolio
    Friend Code: WBW-PYB-WBQ
    Line app ID: Montolio

fusion warriors

Join fusion warriors

The Blood Tigers

Hey if you guys are still interested in a guild I am from The Blood Tigers on IOS. We have been a t25 guild for awhile now and are currently rebuilding. We have two max leveled guilds and are currently rebuilding. We had many people retire and changed alliances, so we are currently in need of players. We went form two full guilds to a single guild with 28 members. We do all of our communication through line so it is a requirement. If you are interested in joining or have any questions, you may reach me on here through private message or on line. My line ID is "obeylucky"

android guild Forever Kings

looking for active players lvl 40+

there are some gold requirements but they are easily met.

to join message impulse on LINE app with a screenshot of your 6 knights.

we hope to see you in our guild soon

new player

started playing about 3 days ago looking for a guild to get started with, still learning the ropes, but do learn fast. lvl 25 so far will be active friend code is XBV-PZV-YZR.

Android Level 42 guild Zenandpeace recruiting

Hi

Our Android guild Zenandpeace is recruiting. We are CST (based out of Green Bay, WI) and currently guild level 42 and have the following bonuses:

Water 6%
    Spirit 6%
    Earth 7%
    Air 7%
    Fire 7%

We are currently 13/30 with about 10 real life friends. Even though we are small we have fun and generally place Ribbon E in Guild Wars and Epic Raids. We would like to be a little more competitive so are looking to recruit 10-15 more daily players.

All of our guild leadership is in Epics, making an impact in guild events will get you High Commander.

Requirements:
    No Drama
    Participate in guild events (spending gems is not necessary but fun)
    Contribute gold (that's how we get better bonuses)
    Level 50+ and the ability to get the weekly epic boss armor and possess the desire to advance in the game.

Any drama or inactive will be removed.

Overall our goal is to enjoy the game.

Just search for Zenandpeace and ask for invite

Hi

Exciting, all this recruiting is

Join Angelic Guard All Accepted

All Accepted

join our guild

Hey everyone come join "the fire dragon34" you only have to be level 11 but only regularly active players only plz. The guild is level 23 but we have high level players and do well in guild battles.

open

Hi fusion warriors guild is a guild where All members are active And have line chat we also have 3 high commander slots available if you are interested in joining