Page 1 of 2 12 Last

An Observation, and a Complaint

A large amount of people in top 10 guilds are faced with the problem of having too many epics, and not enough EP. I would like to point out that they have greatly increased the amount of fusion boosts in epic wars and made it equal to a fusion boost war. The problem with that, is that people still don't have enough EP. I understand that you might get more money doing it this way, as you can do wars more often. However, people need EP to max their epics before they get a new epic. I'm sure everyone in a top 10 guild agrees (except for some special cases)(Eunuchorn).

I think that you should do fusion boost wars more often, so people have a more relaxing time. A lot of well known players are quitting and moving to other games because of the high amount of stress this game gives, along with their competitive nature. People don't want to grind for hours and hours trying to farm snakeskins to enhance their armors. It's just not fun. It would be a lot funner to have quests like The Great Old One, for people to do other things. They would still get a lot of EP too.

If I was in the position of developing the game, I would try hard to make it enjoyable while still being profitable. You still earn money from fusion wars, so why not just implement a weekly one and then a monthly epic war. It would be enjoyable for everyone, while still giving people something to work for. It would also fill people's need for competition as people would compete for first place.

Maybe halve the rewards too for weekly. Just please re-add fusion wars, they are a lot more fun than epic wars. Any other war suggestions would be appreciated so that Gree can see what people want.

I agree, but if they have too many epics, they could just let people who NEED them get them! Just dont spend! Stop whining, if you really dont want them, let people who want them get them!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I don't have any epics, just have heard a lot of people speaking about it in Line. It would also help max EB+ armors too.

Im not saying that to you, just in general. I dont understand the whining, if you dont like reward, let someone else get it that will appreciate it!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

As usual, people complains because the game is too hard.

What if you could always max your epics? Every guy in every top10 guild would have the same equipment. I play more than you do, i get more EP, i become stronger and so on. Every games work this way. Bosskiller is right... when you won't be able to level epics because you will be using your EP on old epics, you will stop spending money to get a newer one

EDIT: This sounded a bit rude... it was not my intention ^_^'
    Last edited by Erfel OP; 11-03-2013 at 12:56 PM.

yes, a short fusion boost war would be nice. I have to say that I was a bit bummed that we had two long wars in a row. I guess I got used to a normal war - blitz war swap.

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Im not saying that to you, just in general. I dont understand the whining, if you dont like reward, let someone else get it that will appreciate it!
    My guild loves the wars. That being said most wouldn't bother leveling the epic. It's worthless to most. We do it because if you are not top ten you can't recruit top players and the guild will slowly sink and lose your best players.

Just explaining it to you not complaining. It is a shame really to not value the armor. A bunch got the wicked wrath from the Gemapalousa thing for 5000 gems. They used it as fodder for leveling up. It's just how it is. You need to stay top ten to keep your team the best it can be.

We would like to see a armor swap included within the game where someone can give us their 2nd blaze they dont wan in return for say this prize armor I dont want etc.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    My guild loves the wars. That being said most wouldn't bother leveling the epic. It's worthless to most. We do it because if you are not top ten you can't recruit top players and the guild will slowly sink and lose your best players.

Just explaining it to you not complaining. It is a shame really to not value the armor. A bunch got the wicked wrath from the Gemapalousa thing for 5000 gems. They used it as fodder for leveling up. It's just how it is. You need to stay top ten to keep your team the best it can be.

We would like to see a armor swap included within the game where someone can give us their 2nd blaze they dont wan in return for say this prize armor I dont want etc.
    Fire I totally agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post

LOL I always suspected there was an offensive and defensive strategy to winning these armors. On one hand, you want to collect the strongest armors to cultivate strong fighters. On other hand, you want to secure a high ranking during all guild wars so you can prevent others from winning them easily, and thus you maintain a comfortable gap between you and the majority of other players.

There's no real use in owning armors with high stats if EVERYONE has armors with high stats.

Part of the challenge of having an epic is leveling it up. People need to stop whining, this game is already too easy. Leveling epics isn't even hard if you know what you're doing.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

The game isn't too hard, it's just INSANELY time consuming to make any sort of progress if you're not throwing hundreds a week to max out armors.

Honestly the very least Gree could do is reinstate Fusion Stones as Arena rewards and increse Fusion Stone drop rates, having Fusion Blitzes and Limited Time Quests like the last one also REALLY help...

Ya stop playing the game between wars, that's exactly what Gree wants.....

Yes gree make new boost fuiosn armors that give u 300 point .. Very hard to work in all armors .. I have all matrial over 130 for bosses not craft most of them cus I want to max my epics armors .. I open so many enchanted chests I can craft now dragon tame and its very weak why u really creat that weak armor? .

Its a carry over from old boss armors. They haven't updated the chest contents.

And a 300 point fusion armor. Perfect sense. I'm sure they want to decrease the bottleneck of crafting armors/gold/leveling with another boost. What happens when they put out level 120 armors? 500 point fusion boosts?

Actually, the more I think about it, they probably will do it, but they'll put them in another chest, and not for a while: Newest legendaries and 2*/3* and stuff from DPC and epics in a permanent 30 gem chest, turn dpc into 1*-4* armors and big fusion boost chest at 20 gems, and keep the same for enchanted and silver.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 11-03-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Completely disagree. The fact that there isn't enough EP is the balancing point of the power of epics. Imagine how unbalanced epics would be if it were easier to max them. Making them easier to level in any way will tip the scale, if that method of EP isn't equally distributed. By equally distributed I mean a craftable armor that gives more EP than anyone could craft. That way the 'new' EP is capable to all. A fusion war more often wouldn't give equal oppurtunity for EP, it would only give more EP to the top 10 guilds, which have the epics already. That would just make sure that top 10 guilds can always max epics and the bottom 99% would still have no epic, and a load of extra fusion armors they have nothing to use them on.