Looking for an active faction!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for an active faction!!!!

Post Count

Looking for an active faction!!!!

Hello,

I'm called Mas. I need an active guild preferably in t750 and above. I am level 60 with 40k stats as one of the quests made me level up a lot! i am very active and can use gold when needed! If interested, please
    pm me!

Lurker
    Post Count

Loose Bullet 803904980

Quote Originally Posted by _Mas_ View Post
    Hello,

I'm called Mas. I need an active guild preferably in t750 and above. I am level 60 with 40k stats as one of the quests made me level up a lot! i am very active and can use gold when needed! If interested, please
    pm me!
    hello friend I am known as Mr. president, I am the leader of Loose Bullet, are faction doesnt like to level unless your getting stronger. We usually level when it is for a good unit. Right now were top 1000 faction.we spread the work so nobody levels up too much. We are a very active faction and we need active players, 90% of faction communicates on groupme app. we have players all around the world so their time zone helps us be efficient........ Join us

Post Count

Faction where we have fun

Hi Mas, I am the leader of us black ops faction. We have 39 members and are looking for another three. You might fit the bill. We want daily players who will take part and have fun. We communicate with group me and already have 44 upgrade bonus in the bag, we are just about to buy another 5% cash boost from buildings. If you want more info our invite code is 110 329 046. Or you can add me as an allie and send a message 350 153 962

Lurker
    Post Count
    Shadow Elite Team
    791-037-707

Health Regen Time -23%
    Infantry Defense 30%
    Ground Defense 25%
    Air Defense 20%
    Sea Defense 15%
    Ground Attack 5%
    Infantry Attack 10%
    Building Defense 30%
    Building Output 5%
    Guild Member Increase 18
    Ranked 453 in Columbia
    Ranked 375 in Madagascar
    Ranked 347 in Poland
    Ranked 233 in Australia
    Ranked 360 in Canada
    Ranked ~240 in India
    Ranked 770 in Mexico

New Active Recruits Wanted

We need some new members that will
    be dedicated to helping us get back to the
    top 400 where we belong and hopefully even 250,

Could that be you?

Post Count
    Requested for both guilds. I will wait and see who accepts me

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Looking for help to reach the top 500!

Everybody Alliance wants you!

We're an up and coming faction with 46 member guild. We finished 621 and are geared up with vaults to reach top 500 hundred. We have 7/7 health re gen bonus among many others. We require joining groupme and are looking for any high stat players to give us a little push. We expect team contributions and consistent voluntary donations. If you're interested please apply at 227965928 and put then name Patric on your profile wall. Only apply if your looking to have some fun and achieve some nice stat gains (30% building output bonus unit for top 500)

Lurker
    Post Count

Everybody Alliance Wants you !!

Everybody Alliance wants you!

We're an up and coming faction with 46 member guild. We finished 621 and are geared up with vaults to reach top 500 hundred. We have 7/7 health re gen bonus among many others. We require joining groupme and are looking for any high stat players to give us a little push. We expect team contributions and consistent voluntary donations. If you're interested please apply at 227965928 and put then name Patric on your profile wall. Only apply if your looking to have some fun and achieve some nice stat gains (30% building output bonus unit for top 500)

Post Count

Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by _Mas_ View Post
    Hello,

pm me!
    *FREEDOM WARRIORS*
    Is looking for a few good players, we will accept beginners & noobs with low levels & stats. We will commit to developing you into strong MW contenders, all we ask is that you belong to Groupme me for better communication and show loyalty to the faction.

Faction Code: 396-136-921

• - Guild Member Increase +24
    • - Health Recovery time: -35% - Max
    A - Air Attack +10%
    A - Ground Attack: +15%
    A - Infantry Attack: +15%
    A - Sea Attack +5%
    B - Building Defense: +30%
    B - Building Output: +25%
    D - Air Defense: +35% - Max
    D - Ground Defense: +35% - Max
    D - Infantry Defense: +35% - Max