Automatics

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Automatics

Lurker
    Post Count

Automatics

Guys and Girls this is a massive long shot and I'm sorry if it's in the wrong section

BUT WE NEED AUTOMATICS DESPERATELY!

If anyone has some or knows anyone who has some can you be good enough to donate them to us and we can sort out something of a thankyou, maybe cash payments to syndicates etc

PM me or comment and I will be happy to tell you why we don't have enough, but it's not some thing I want to broadcast openly

Thankyou in advance if you can help :-))

Lurker
    Post Count
    You've put it on a public forum. I'm guessing either you have low syndicate memebers, or your group just sucks. Either way you aren't making a good case for anyone to donate to your cause.
    Dori lvl 115 572k/562k add 308 001 24
    Dori Alt lvl 18 115k/125k add 885 601 104
    Join Killmaticc pretty kick a** group of people wanting to have fun 591 265 811

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Doriselva View Post
    You've put it on a public forum. I'm guessing either you have low syndicate memebers, or your group just sucks. Either way you aren't making a good case for anyone to donate to your cause.
    I was waiting for that lol

I guess you ask a serious question
    You get a silly answer these days ;-)

Post Count
    I've accidentally found a pretty good drop rate by doing the jobs in the story. Remember those? I was bored of pre-hitting and sick of looking at the same thing on my missions board for the last year or so, and actually got a higher than fifty percent drop rate from one of the planes at the Empire Airport after not seeing any since just before the Event started. Our syndicate has way too many and doing missions is stupid, but you might try that....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by String-Girl View Post
    I've accidentally found a pretty good drop rate by doing the jobs in the story. Remember those? I was bored of pre-hitting and sick of looking at the same thing on my missions board for the last year or so, and actually got a higher than fifty percent drop rate from one of the planes at the Empire Airport after not seeing any since just before the Event started. Our syndicate has way too many and doing missions is stupid, but you might try that....
    Thankyou, any things worth a go :-))