Game Glitching Tonight during time change

Can we have a please explain Gree
    You took all the other games offline, but left WoN online during the timezone change
    I am not sure about other worlds, but W2 is a mess. Bases being capped in a few seconds, players wiped of all units before they even knew they were under attack.
    You knew this was happening in the other games and left this WoN running?
    Can you please explain what you intend to do about it, many are already saying this was the final straw and leaving the game.

Deano

Indeed
    i had 108m uv
    I lost and i went down to 67m uv in only 3 sec
    IDk how that happen
    I got an alli mate who lost 1k rails

I had 4m fuel so it was fuel problem even tho my fuel went down from 4m to 300k to 700k and than went up tp 2m in only few sec
    I might be quiting the game
    if we dont get dam those things rebuild
    (note I been buuilding my troops for past month waiting for enxt ap event)

It was a wild hour that could have easily been avoided by a timed server shut down. I guess now that Gree has released a new title their attention to WON is fading fast.

Apart from the base capping that occurred it was the most fun I have had on this game in some time and leads to a suggestion to liven up the next AW. No army travel time for the last 10 minutes of the war. No caps just attacks. If we all knew it was coming it would be a blood bath. Everyone would then welcome 3 build events in a row.

Seriously though Gree get you act together. There are a lot of upset players over this. W2 is struggling enough as it is and W17 (and I'm sure many others) is already heading down the path to extinction.

Time changes and gree really do not get on very well. Stuff like this invariably happens lol
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

Most my alliance member get kick out

Today, some weird happen in my alliance. More than 20 of my alliance member get kick out almost at the same time. Is this because the system failure or what. Can the administrator advise about this seriously issue?