help a syndicate out

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help a syndicate out

Post Count

help a syndicate out

We need big donations to unlock bonuses i know there are ppl out there with plenty of money why not be generous and help my syndicate out plz. If your willing to help out pm me thank you

Post Count
    We could use a early santa present too lol.
    Leader of World Wide Loonie Killers

Post Count
    Its to unlock the bonuses we don't have

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe you could provide more info, like what bonus, how much cash do you already have and how much is still needed?

Post Count
    We get that, but why should we help another syn? You're our competition (or maybe not lol) and you don't seem to give something back. Stopp begging, buy in-game money for real money if you're so desperate for bonuses. The easiest thing is to just change syn to a better one with many/all bonuses.

Edit: sorry if I came across like an @$$, I'm tired. It's true tho.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I need someone with a lot of cash and buildings uncollected that is weaker than me. Let me know of your collection times. I know there are people out there with enough cash.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    Muscles McGee might be able to help you out. Understand though; someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. Can you handle that, bro?

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Muscles McGee might be able to help you out. Understand though; someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. Can you handle that, bro?
    Ur srewed

- Vittoria per gli assassini -
    158 305 951

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    We get that, but why should we help another syn? You're our competition (or maybe not lol) and you don't seem to give something back. Stopp begging, buy in-game money for real money if you're so desperate for bonuses. The easiest thing is to just change syn to a better one with many/all bonuses.

Edit: sorry if I came across like an @$$, I'm tired. It's true tho.
    Where in op's thread does it say that there is nothing offered in return? Have you asked? The answer to that is probably no! Maybe if you took the time to ask the question, things would be a little clearer! I know for a fact that many many syns have maxed their bonuses illegitimately, I also know for a fact that this syn has done it by the book, the way it's supposed to be done! Yet they have to compete with the cheaters in the game!! How about some of you big guys out there who hate the cheaters and hackers in this game, help out a syn that's no threat to you, but play the game fairly in an ever increasing cloud of scrutiny!!! These guys haven't got all their bonuses because they've done it by the book!! Unlike many top 250,400,500 syns with maxed bonuses!! Think about it for a minute....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in the hood View Post
    Where in op's thread does it say that there is nothing offered in return? Have you asked? The answer to that is probably no! Maybe if you took the time to ask the question, things would be a little clearer! I know for a fact that many many syns have maxed their bonuses illegitimately, I also know for a fact that this syn has done it by the book, the way it's supposed to be done! Yet they have to compete with the cheaters in the game!! How about some of you big guys out there who hate the cheaters and hackers in this game, help out a syn that's no threat to you, but play the game fairly in an ever increasing cloud of scrutiny!!! These guys haven't got all their bonuses because they've done it by the book!! Unlike many top 250,400,500 syns with maxed bonuses!! Think about it for a minute....
    this post makes me want to help, but I'm not a high roller, if I made more I'd kick in

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry

I'm willing to donate a buck or two to a starting crew to help them starting. Donating to a top 50 crew to get my but kicked in battle is a different story.

Shameless

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...19#post1022819

- Vittoria per gli assassini -
    158 305 951

Lurker
    Post Count

I could use help also

I know it sounds ridiculous that I would even think of asking but even tho I could use the money for upgrades as I only have the first five, I would rather have some automatics if anyone can spare some. I just started a little while ago and only had enough to fight 2 bosses. I know I'm asking for something I shouldn't be asking for and shouldn't really expect any, but I have always said, "Where there's nothing to lose by trying, and a great deal to gain if successful, by all means try. So that's what I'm doing. Trying to see if I can get any good will my way. I am only level 31 and pose no threat to those who would have a surplus of automatics. I understand if there are some that find this post audacious, and if you can't help, That's fine. All I ask is that you don't rip me a new one for trying. Thanks. 850790954.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    this post makes me want to help, but I'm not a high roller, if I made more I'd kick in
    That tirade just made me kind of queasy. I hate when people are needlessly aggressive. I hate when people start talking about things they "Know for a fact", as if they are some how more credible for having said so. I hate when people put the onus on others to take up their pet causes. I hate statements that are meant to sound intelligent but don't actually make sense and convey nothing i.e. "An ever increasing cloud of scrutiny!!!". The whole thing was at best full of specious reasoning and at worst idiotic. And then there's the gall of the poster asking us to "think about it for a minute...." Knowing full well any review of what we just read will result in a headache.
    When speaking on behalf of others, the least you can do is be intelligible.

As to the OP's original request, good luck with that, Bro.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hiện tại Công ty chúng tôi chuyên cung cấp Bã hèm bia dùng để sản xuất thức ăn chăn nuôi và Bã hèm bia dùng làm thức ăn cho chăn nuôi và thủy sản.

Thành phần:

- Protein thô: 50%

- Béo: 4%

- Xơ thô: 13%

- Xuất xứ Malaysia

Mọi chi tiết xin có thể tham khảo tại Website:

http://nguyenlieuthucangiasuc.seottv.com/nguyen-lieu-thuc-an-chan-nuoi/ba-hem-bia-nhap-khau-tu-malaysia.html

Mr. ĐẠT - 0919.75.8199

Email: baominhcorp.dat@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dat0919758199

Web: http://nguyenlieuthucangiasuc.com/ - http://nguyenlieuthucangiasuc.seottv.com/

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by datmana30 View Post
    Hiện tại Công ty chúng tôi chuyên cung cấp Bã hèm bia dùng để sản xuất thức ăn chăn nuôi và Bã hèm bia dùng làm thức ăn cho chăn nuôi và thủy sản.

Thành phần:

- Protein thô: 50%

- Béo: 4%

- Xơ thô: 13%

- Xuất xứ Malaysia

Mọi chi tiết xin có thể tham khảo tại Website:

http://nguyenlieuthucangiasuc.seottv.com/nguyen-lieu-thuc-an-chan-nuoi/ba-hem-bia-nhap-khau-tu-malaysia.html

Mr. ĐẠT - 0919.75.8199

Email: baominhcorp.dat@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dat0919758199

Web: http://nguyenlieuthucangiasuc.com/ - http://nguyenlieuthucangiasuc.seottv.com/
    WTF is this?
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins