CCM (top 150-250) looking for hitters to Raid Boss!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CCM (top 150-250) looking for hitters to Raid Boss!

Post Count

CCM (top 150-250) looking for hitters to Raid Boss!

Hi, now I'm looking for people that wanna get the grand prizes from the raid boss to help yourself and our syn: CCMasters (top 150-250 and ALL bonuses). We have 4 slots open now, and are currently on elite 15/27, have done easy and normal without problem. We have not spent gold yet, saving it for higher bosses.

Be active, have decent attack (500k+) and GroupMe. If you're interested hit me up in-game or write here. In-game is propably the fastes way. Thanks.

My code: 236 737 317
    Syn code: You'll get it if we think you're a good fit
    Last edited by KingOW; 11-02-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Post Count
    Easy: completed
    Normal: completed
    Elite: 16/27 and still goin strong without gold. We have gold spender rdy for higher bosses.

Maddawg welcome to us and enjoy your 40k/30k MC + 12% car atk mod, you came in minutes before we took down the final normal boss - perfect timing!

I'm gonna take a nap now, so it can take 4-6h from this post before I can accept more players but don't worry, you'll don't miss much in that time.

/KoW

Post Count
    If you're active and have decent stats you may also get the chance to stay permanently. A nice team with a lot of knowledge and experience of this game. We have players who are in/have been in top 50-75 teams, maybe better but don't know that for sure.

We're getting closer and closer on elite now, take the chance to get the final epic prize with 70k/80k stats + mod!
    Last edited by KingOW; 11-03-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Post Count
    This is a great Syn. All bonuses covered and highly active players. 60 active players are better than 55 however which is why we still need peeps. If you wanna great CC experience do join, you won't regret it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi I send you a invitation to mafia and see if I can join you syn for the big prize my account name is Y and stats are 440k attack and defense

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yowell View Post
    Hi I send you a invitation to mafia and see if I can join you syn for the big prize my account name is Y and stats are 440k attack and defense
    Hey bro, I accepted your mafia request. Send me your email for groupme here or in CC and we'll make something happen. B^})

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thx for waitin for me