Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

IOS GUILDS: KC & TFW are recruiting!!

If you think you can pass our insane recruiter, buzz rookeye and ask for a hall pass

We have maxed and nearly maxed (8-9%) Guilds, we love to laugh and we go to eleven. If you've felt like a cow surfing with dolphins all your life, come on in, we speak cow. (We have chicks who advocate violence every war, so you might wanna duck...)

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

If you three are still looking..

You guys are welcome to join my guild called Dauntless Knights. We are an iOS guild that has guys that are mainly 80+, but we like getting people who are active! My friends and I who started the guild know so much about the game and we like to help people improve. We are very organized during events, which makes it very efficient

If you use Line, message my user ID "saucedk". I play this game all the time (maybe a little too much), but everyone in the guild is active and friendly!

The blood tigers

We place around top100 if you download the app line on the iOS App Store and message 1imot he will interview you to see what guild you could fit into based on player habits attitude and gear

Hey

and our guild is all about family and trying to grow as a guild and improve as a player for Knights and dragons

meteor pirates recruiting

Meteor pirates is an allied guild under the Majestic alliance. We are a top 100 guild with a 14th place finish in last ew. There are plenty of opportunities to advance and further better yourself in my guild and under our alliance. For more info contact me on line my id is Chrystal23, we hope to hear from you

MaJestic Alliance is part of the Majestic Bulls, a combined family of all Majestic Nation and Bulls on Parade guilds. We can offer our trusted members a spot for Top 25 and Top 10 whenever they wish to, given they can perform to the set standards by our hosts.
    This also means there are many options to move around, meet people and just enjoy escaping the stress of life while playing this game we love together.
    We would love for you to join us in our journey to the top. It won't be easy, but we did it before!

To contact us, please send us a message on the LINE Messenger app via, ninjawarriorstl or tweeker
    Hope to see you soon,
    MaJestic Alliance Leadership

Vengance With Honor

Hello. We are vengance with honor. We are a guild based on having fun and playing as a team for guild wars, raids etc. You must have LINE app to join. If interested please message kndclint on line app.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid50 View Post
    Hi..just read your post and me and 2 of my friends who are really active are looking for a guild to join..well one is lvl 92 and rest r above level 100
    so..would like to know if your guild is active enough..so that we could join
    we are on android
    we get over 30 hits a day each
    KC and TFW are both active guilds on iOS. Buzz rookeye on Line

***star hunters***

If you guys are still searching then come talk to me on the free app Line
    Star hunters is a maxed guild with level and elements!! We'd love to hear from you! My id is castiel_one
    (iOS)

***star hunters***

If you guys are still searching then come talk to me on the free app Line
    Star hunters is a maxed guild with level and elements!! We'd love to hear from you! My id is castiel_one
    (iOS)

Internal Balance is now recruiting (Android). We are a well established Gypsy guild with many contacts and have experience with top 25 and 10 runs. Gem spending is encouraged but not necessary. We have many very strong members and are a great team of friendly people.

Max Guild bonuses
    Level 100+
    We have over 600m wealth
    HC positions are earned in wars and raids

Bring your friends! Apply in game today or contact me on line - big sahuna

If your interested an established android guild with top 250 finishes. Add me on the LINE app. Username LDBROKER. We can take up to 20 members if you want to merge your guild into us. Level 50+ please

LDBROKER Level 123
    Retired Knights

search up the first watch or the blood cubs