Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

New guild desperately seeking high lvl help!!!

I'm the guild master (km strider) of "knight murderers" and I just started this guild 2 weeks ago and we're at lvl 11 but the problem is that besides me(lvl94) only one person is higher than lvl 40. Point is we need help. Anybody lvl 100 or better not already in a guild wanna help us out?

here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

Hello all divergent freaks is completely maxed guild lv 75 all element bonuses currently 5 spost open lvl 60+ must be active with line app contact marius1234 koogler or Line id fayesuzanne also vd is our sub guild for training and prep to move up to df any interests may look up through guild search no major requirments except line and active thanks all

Super Baaaddd recruiting on andriod

Super Baaaddd is recruiting new members. Preferably higher levels but as long as you are active and contribute then we welcome you. I was a member of majestic, majestic alliance and BBT before I stopped playing. Now that I'm playing again I started a new guild and once we get member and level the guild we will be doing top 25 run possibly even top 10 if enough people are willing to spend gems. Message me on Line (ibgeorge) Look forward to having you join our guild!

The Shiva is recruiting

The Shiva is currently recruiting on android. We are a united front alliance guild that will accept all levels of active players. Line messenger app is required. Please contact me at line id 3juggla33

Im also super active and looking for a guild ios

i just started about 2 weeks ago and am lvl 47 with 4 Epics and leveling still looking to join a active guild
    the one I am in now is not really active and not on line so looking for one with a chat on line and super active.
    IOS
    you can add me on Line and hit me up Add JDLuu

Join our guild

Quote Originally Posted by adrian0507 View Post
    There is currently myself and 2 other ppl looking too all join the same guild. We are active and very helpful. We want a guild that is active and communicates and strives to do well in guild war. We are looking for a new home that we can benefit and the home can benefit from us being there. We are lvl 88, lvl 77 and lvl 57. Have to welcome all of us. Pm me if we would fit in your guild.
    We have room for you in our guild hunter v's if you are still looking we are a small guild but very a tive players

Frozen Fyre searching to Fuse

Frozen Fyre searching to Fuse

Frozen Fyre is a relatively small, relatively strong but VERY social and loyal Guild.
    most of us are interconnected (brothers, spouses, RL Friends etc)
    The Guild is level 40
    23 levels of elemental bonuses purchased
    Room for 3 High Commanders and 16 Commanders
    we use Line to communicate, about the game as well as normal socializing
    We have no rules relating to contributing Gold or spending gems - all we ask is that players partake in the game and Guild activities and do their best.

we are now looking for like-minded "small" guild(s) to fuse with Frozen Fyre to forge an even stronger Frozen Fyre - so if you are thinking this interests you and/or your Guild, please write me so we can join forces

Best Regards

Purple Dragon, Sentinel of Frozen Fyre
    Last edited by Purple Dragon; 12-13-2014 at 09:08 AM.

The Blood Tigers

Come check out The Blood Tigers. We are a T25 guild looking for loyal active members. Message me on here or send an application to the guild and we will find contact with you on line. We will be going T25 next raid boss. Maxed level and bonuses. All are welcome.

Guys were very active

Hey guys. Please consider joining The Miestros . We're a friendly and very active guild. We placed top 1000 last war! We are still small but growing quickly. Thanks and welcome.

Live 2 play

LIVE 2 PLAY level 69 guild bonuses all at 8% with two at 9%. Looking for active members to fill our spots to make consistent top 50 runs weekly. Promotions are worked for and recognized. We are looking for level 90+ with aspirations on leveling to 100 soon. We have a solid core of senior leaders who coordinate events. LINE app is required. Gem spending and gold donations are not required but are useful during top runs. Also please have at least 2 epics. If interested shoot me a message on LINE my Id is Flex2909, please have screenshots of your knights handy thanks.

LoK IOS TOP 50

There is currently myself and 2 other ppl looking too all join the same guild. We are active and very helpful. We want a guild that is active and communicates and strives to do well in guild war. We are looking for a new home that we can benefit and the home can benefit from us being there. We are lvl 88, lvl 77 and lvl 57. Have to welcome all of us. Pm me if we would fit in your guild.
    Leaders Of KAJ - IOS
    We are a top 50/<100 guild.
    Part of the SAE alliance.
    Looking for not only active members, but members with a good positive attitude.
    Gemming is not compulsory, although there are many of us that do.

We understand that family and "real life commitments" come first.
    We encourage brotherhood, sisterhood and friend ship and most of our members have been together for a year +.

We do have a feeder guild, LoK Academy whereby we help train and grow newer players and turn them into killing machines

Please feel free to PM message me for more details.

Line is compulsory. Mitchellb101 - line ID

Infinity damage (android)
    We are recruiting 10+ actives to hit back into the top 100 looking for regular gem buyers and a few non buyers send in game guild join request

iOS guild Azure Haven

Azure Haven lvl 14 new guild looking for members to grow strong with only first boost on all but one element.look for me in game I'm Shoomie

My Guild The Forsaken Warrior will willingly take you and your friends. We have all but one of our elements upgraded to 7%. We recently had a merge and lost many players but those of us who are still there communicate and are trying to get enough members to excel in guild wars.
    GM of The Forsaken Warrior

Guardians of Deceit

Looking for active members search Guardians of Deceit. Minimum fighting requirements during battles but no money or gem requirements. Times posted for all battles which makes it nice. Come join us for active guild.