Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

3 active ppl looking for a good solid guild

There is currently myself and 2 other ppl looking too all join the same guild. We are active and very helpful. We want a guild that is active and communicates and strives to do well in guild war. We are looking for a new home that we can benefit and the home can benefit from us being there. We are lvl 88, lvl 77 and lvl 57. Have to welcome all of us. Pm me if we would fit in your guild.

room for three

We have room for you here in Sun Storm.

We are a level 44 guild, placed in ribbon E this last time around. Element bonuses all at 6 and 7 %. We require participation in wars and epic bosses, and encourage regular contributions but don't have a specific amount (sometimes you gotta focus on leveling armors instead of contributing gold to the guild after all). We do NOT require gem spending (tho some of our members do). If you are interested please send me your friend code (as well as the other two friend codes) and also messege me your IGNs so I know which ones to accept. Also feel free to send any questions my way first.

Are you droid or iOS players?
    Not playing ever again.

We would love to have you.

D3mIse (android) is looking to rebuild and we can use 3 good active players.

We don't require you to spend money on the game but we do have some active members that do.
    We are lvl 36 and currently have 6% on all elements.
    We have 3 opening and will be making more as we kick some of our inactive players.
    I was recently promoted to GM and I'm looking to turn things around for us.

We also have a reward system for Guild Champion that is rewarded to players with the most war points.
    PM me or line App me at Avatar

We place ribbon e also..I pm you as requested

Quote Originally Posted by adrian0507 View Post
    There is currently myself and 2 other ppl looking too all join the same guild. We are active and very helpful. We want a guild that is active and communicates and strives to do well in guild war. We are looking for a new home that we can benefit and the home can benefit from us being there. We are lvl 88, lvl 77 and lvl 57. Have to welcome all of us. Pm me if we would fit in your guild.

got room for all 3 of you if you fit the critiria here : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...84#post1059084

Cool This is if your Android players

Android Knights
    Looking for a strong guild. Come join The Incredibles. Looking for very strong players aiming for top 25
    Here are the requirements
    -must be level 50 and above
    -must have LINE app
    -must be active and participate in Guild War
    -fire and sprit bonus is 7% the rest is 6%
    -u must contribute gold
    -we are a level 52 guild with 17/34 members because of inactives we are hoping that u join us soon on LINE and have fun battling
    Must be mature no spaming and stuff on the LINE chat
    XD
    Msg me on LINE danielt120

we are available

I am opening this thread for people who have interest in joining Solaris 2, a high performing guild with no required gem spending. This Guild is Android only.

General guild requirements:

*3 or more boss + armor at /near maxed level or epics.

*Level 80+( prefer 100, but will take lower if you can level up to 100 fast) Reasonably/full castle, with level 2 training fields or monster nests.
    *Average of 30 attacks in 1 day guild war and 75 for a 3 day war minimum is required. Raids minimums are determined before the raid.

With that being said, our overall goals are as follows:

*Be active Have fun Use Line Chat for guild (This is a must)
    *Commit to developing your gold production before we ask you to donate gold to the guild.
    *Do our absolute best without spending gems (that is your call on how you spend them)
    * Enjoy your guild mates company/ competition *Learn from each other Help out few middle level guild mates
    *Be positive Strive to see how good We can do as a guild without spending gems
    *Remember that real life comes before the game.

This guild is level 75
    All element bonuses are maxed at 10%
    Some history results :
    All members have join a guild twice for top 25 and we have rank 12 both times
    We been rank 36,62,83.

In the Royal Skeleton Raid we ranked 9th.
    In the Rivenloc Raid we placed 49th.
    We almost always rank top 100 unless we decide to take off a war.
    Also European and Asian are welcome we have several strong and active players willing to team up with you.

Contact us by using the following Line Chat ID's:

GM - mariarobinson

Other leaders:
    Fluffy1234
    pyros74
    simplyme77

TeamThreeStar

We are a fairly new guild looking for active members. We are on iOS and are accepting all active players.
    TeamThreeStar
    Level 22
    13/23 members
    Bonuses are as follows.
    Fire 4%
    Earth 4%
    Wind 4%
    Water 5%
    Spirit 5%
    All active members are welcome, level doesn't matter, line is not required but it is encouraged, Guild Sentinel and Guild Champion spots are available.
    Contact speaker3 on line or just apply to TeamThreeStar.

Hi got a great guild fo you all

Quote Originally Posted by adrian0507 View Post
    I HAVE A PERFECT FIT/Home for you on IOS!!
    Please search in the games join guild section for "the higher power" or add me on Line app, I'm the GM- Vulcan Mask. My line chat app I.d is "vulcanmask" we've had a 139 finish and I had to remove inactive people, so were need a few great people. We're a big family, loads of laughs, and team spirit.. We normally don't accept Knights under level 100, but we need a few more active members and you can reach lvl 100 easily. I will set my Guild to accept level 50 so all 3 can join. Please mention that you met me through forums.. Just because I've added a couple more. Hope to see you there! Cheers ��
    Last edited by Coreyboy; 11-09-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Wolf den is accepting new members after this war, level 30+ and must be active, no war minimums yet just show your active and willing to take part, all level 5 bonuses and a few HC spots available, line ID wolf3x6 hit me up if your interested or pm me

we are a new guild but growing fast, I am the GM level 107 with a few epics

Friend code WBD-NZQ-BCM

Fab Q is accepting for iOS players. Pm me here for info

Joing live 2 play a top 50 guild message dawnodead1 on line

Join Live 2 Play Friend XBR-QWW-NNX and message dawnodead1 on line.
    Looking to join a top 50 guild with only a few hours left till the next war starts? Well look no further join Live 2 Play.
    Have you outgrown your current guild? Sick and tired of being the only one contributing while getting crappy rewards? Sick and tired of your voice not being heard? Looking to actually have fun during guild events? Well look no further. Join our guild Live 2 Play and be apart of something amazing as we make a push for the top 25.

Here are a few reasons why you should join.
    1. No Level Requirement
    2. No gem spending requirement. Though a lot of us gem our min requirements are obtainable without gemming. You will never be pressured to spend a dime.
    3. There are six members in senior leadership who are on all hours during the events. You will never be alone in a battle or sitting around wondering if war should be declared.
    4. Everyone has a voice.

Requirements and how to join.
    1. JUST BE ACTIVE. We just want active players. Our minimums are attacked based not point based.
    2. Line is a requirement and you will only be invited to the guild by messaging dawnodead1 on line. Friend me my code is XBR-QWW-NNX when you message me please include your in game name so I know who I am accepting.
    3. Major thing I look at is how active in the arena you are and your epic boss fights.

So join today we are really a great bunch of people and very lively group.

Guild Rebuild

Everybody in my guild is inactive. I just booted everyone except my Champion and Sentinel, both who are very strong.

My guild, Chrome Legends, is a lvl 50 guild with an 8% boost in everything but water, which is 7%.

Right now, there are no requirements, but I want active people who are strong enough to place in some of these events. More casual, but want people who play frequently.

Pot heads preferred too, they're fun to chat with.

Hit me up, my friend code is WBD-WMM-DCX.

PW looking for members

Hi

I'm looking for some new members for my guild Prestige Worldwide.
    The guild is maxed and has plenty of gold in the bank. We came #42 this raid with 27 members. So now we just need to find 13 members so we can come even higher.

We use line for communication, and require no gemming, just activity.

We are an android guild.

If you guys are interested you can contact me on line, the name is Amaronth.

regards
    Amaronth