Page 1 of 3 123 Last

(IOS) Beer drinkers in need

Hey everyone, need a few new members for the guild. I cut a good bit this last war because they were either inactive or idiots (declaring wars, and not fighting). Anyway here are the guild stats:
    Level 58
    Elemental bonuses 27
    Guild master (myself) level 160+ with several maxed out epics (some plus) and countless maxed legendaries. Very active, very fair.

The guild is very fun, good people and a LOT of drunks in this guild. Can be very entertaining. For communication we use the in game message system as well as the kik app. In the previous wars we have finished in the 130-240 range every war. I want to do better but I need more good players! So come join, put your favorite brew in your name and let's ****ing win some battles!
    Last edited by geo81; 12-29-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

25 element bonuses now and a few spots left! I jacked up the level requirement but will lower it for people that are interested/active.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

was interested in joining. lvl 65

Cool buddy I'll lower the level requirement to 60
    Last edited by geo81; 11-08-2013 at 05:24 AM.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Still got spots left, but filling up! The level requirement is set at 80, but I'll gladly lower it for a quality player.
    Got some good people now too, weeded out the leaches!
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

We are doing better and better each war, almost top 150. However I have cut about 10 people, it seems that this guild gets a good player about 1 out of 10 recruits. So I need recruits! Join up, get drunk and help us be as good as we possibly can!

Btw. I have the guild req. at level 100, but I will lower it for someone good/active.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I'm lvl 103 and currently master of my guild. What are your activity requirements? My top 3 armors are Dark Prince (maxed), boilerplate+ (64/70) and tectonic plate (66/99)

Only requirements are to stay active, especially during wars, give gold when you can, oh and communicate. That's pretty much all I can think of
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I know it's highly unlikely but could I have a high commander spot if I joined? I finished the last guild war with a 59-26 record for 13,429 points and I contribute at least 1 million gold a week

Yeah sorry man I just re-ranked all the high commander spots, I couldn't take someone's away after just given it.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I kinda figured you were gonna say that. I usually do the same after a guild war too. What are your bonuses at? I don't wanna take a huge stat hit going from a master to a commander. I certainly am about winning tho. My current guild Wolfden finished 1,541 in the war that just passed, horrible

We have 25 bonuses currently. Almost 26. So far all the wars we've finished somewhere between 150-250. Always award D I think it is.
    After every war I'll strip the worst high commander of rank and give it to the best commander. The best high commander after each war is made champion. Sentinel is always the strongest member, our sentinel is a really good one.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Sweet. Our bonuses are currently at 5% for each. I kept trying to get gold saved up to upgrade them and some jerk always spends it on guardians. I think it's about time I stop carrying a bunch of slackers and step into a contender, that is if you'll have me

Sure man, you can join!
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Xbh nvn nzm

hi there, I want to join your guild brah, But I'm only lvl 42. I started playing only 1 weeks ago, I'm still a noob but learn fast. If you want to give me the opportunity to learn something from you guyz, I appreciate a lot. Srry if my English is not excellent but I'm Italian. Here's my code XBH- NVM - NZM. Actually I'm in another guild but I'm ready to leave it as soon as you give me the "yes".
    let me know whether is a yes or is a no. thx