An illustrated guide to raid bosses - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An illustrated guide to raid bosses

Lurker
    Post Count
    Great thread! As for Raid Boss Event goals, does everyone in the syn receive the prize when the goal is achieved (e.g. 3 level 10 bosses) or do you have to be higher than a certain level?

Post Count
    Everytime i go to syndicate raid boss mission, i see "no active fights". Are there some rules to activate fights?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tedomedo View Post
    Everytime i go to syndicate raid boss mission, i see "no active fights". Are there some rules to activate fights?
    An officer in your syndicate has to summon them.

Post Count
    Good Job Didas

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Better your stats the more damage you do to the boss right?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

my experience with raid boss

my experience with raid boss is the only way to receive tokens is by doing jobs. I've never received a token from robbing or attacking opponent. Also, I have found that position finished has no bearing on prize. The only thing 1st place finisher receives that other do not is 1 influence point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didas View Post
    During a raid boss event, a syndicate can summon raid bosses to fight and earn prizes by defeating them. There are many different levels of raid bosses available. Higher level raid bosses have more hit points, cost more tokens to summon, and give better prizes.

Any officer can summon any level boss at any time. It is possible to summon more than one raid boss at once if they're different levels.

Once a raid boss is summoned, anyone in the syndicate can fight it to do some damage and qualify for prizes. A raid boss must be defeated within 2 hours of being summoned.

Fighting a raid boss is similar to fighting an epic boss. A quick attack costs 25 health and does damage equal to your raw attack strength. You have a maximum of 100 health and it regenerates at a rate of 1 per minute unless you have health regen bonuses. Unlike epic bosses, you must have a minimum of 25 health to hit and even kill shots will cost 25 health. A force attack costs 100 health and does 5x the normal damage. Force attacks can help you defeat more bosses in less time, but may result in fewer people earning prizes (see below).

Everyone who does damage to a raid boss will earn a prize if they exceed the minimum amount for that boss. Doing less than the minimum will earn you nothing. Checking the leaderboard will tell you what is the minimum damage needed and how much damage you have done so far.

As an example, if a boss has 2,000,000 total HP and you need to do 100,000 minimum damage, then up to 20 people can earn a prize for fighting that boss if each of them does exactly 100,000 damage. However, if one person does 2,000,000 damage by themselves, only that person will get a prize.

After a raid boss is defeated, you can check the history to see the leaderboard for the boss and what prize you earned.

If you have any follow-up questions, please post them in this thread and I will try to answer them here.

Questions and answers:
    1. How do I collect tokens (i.e. illegal automatics) to summon a raid boss?
    Tokens appear randomly when doing jobs, attacking players, or raiding buildings. Doing cheap jobs on Canal Street is one method for finding tokens. If anyone has more tips for collecting tokens quickly, please post them.

2. What is the benefit of topping the leaderboard?
    According to the "Boss Select" screen, finishing at the top of the leaderboard gives you a better chance at getting a rarer prize. However, no one has been able to show that this actually works.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee423tn View Post
    my experience with raid boss is the only way to receive tokens is by doing jobs. I've never received a token from robbing or attacking opponent. Also, I have found that position finished has no bearing on prize. The only thing 1st place finisher receives that other do not is 1 influence point.
    look at the date this was posted
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face