[IOS] Legend of Zelda

Legend of Zelda Recruitment (level39)
    We have 16 of 29 players. We are looking for EVERYDAY level 50+ players. We have a super strong level 240 Sentinal. We are at 5% armor boost in all categories. We promote per Guild War participation. Our goal is to be a top Guild. I don't lie or sugar coat either. I cleaned house after the last guild war with 15 people with no participation in the last month. We are a strong 16 players right now, just want to recruit to take it to the next level. We do chat regularly, no minimum gem requirement either.

Thanks,
    Iron Heart
    XBB-GYV-PQF
    Last edited by Tex99; 11-03-2013 at 05:42 AM.
    Iron Heart -LVL 139
    Guild Master of Legend of Zelda Guild LVL 71
    spirit bonus is maxed out, need 4 more to max all armor bonus
    Line App is required, contact ironheart101 or Mystery112 for information on recruitment
    XBB-GYV-PQF

We talk about football ( Cowboys/Broncos/Titans), bbqing (I am fromTexas, the world state capital of bbqing), and even the 80's. Remember spuds mkenzie anyone? Join our fun guild and remember the good times (and bad times lol). I might even give you my recipe for world class smoked pork ribs......if you are nice of course, lol
    Iron Heart -LVL 139
    Line App is required, contact ironheart101 or Mystery112 for information on recruitment
    XBB-GYV-PQF

We have a couple of high commander spots open at the moment.

As of right now, we have 4 total spots left total.
    Iron Heart -LVL 139
    XBB-GYV-PQF