enhancing armor advice

So, I used to always just have a few armors good enough to use, so I had no trouble leveling them all. Now, I can get boss+ armors every week, and I have to level my normal boss armors to 35 to get the + version. In the long run, what would be better to level for me: Horseman, Witch Robes, or Blackfrost Raiment+?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

BF+ would be the first I'd go with then witch
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

The + versions of those epic boss armors are way better than BF+ and are better elemental combos as well. I wouldn't bother with BF+ at all if you can max the other two EB+ armors.
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    I know, but I wanted multiple opinions.

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    The + versions of those epic boss armors are way better than BF+ and are better elemental combos as well. I wouldn't bother with BF+ at all if you can max the other two EB+ armors.
    something else I should probably add, I dont have the Horseman armor yet, wont for about a week. I will be getting both of the other 2 tomorrow.

With all the current era boss armors, I wouldn't even bother maxing blackfrost+. Also, as Josh has said, the questions thread would have been a better place for this, just have to mention in the post that you would like multiple opinions.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

No to Blackfrost/Moontide Spirit/Water not a good elements combination

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    No to Blackfrost/Moontide Spirit/Water not a good elements combination
    They are good if he doesnt have anything better.

I would go with Witch's Robes cause of the Air/earth which we al needed. But Horseman fire/water isnt bad either considering how many players got spirit armors. Tough choice but i think i would say Witch's Robes.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I would go with Horseman+ and Witch+. Then maybe BF+.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    I would go with Horseman+ and Witch+. Then maybe BF+.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Variety is important IMO and you seem to be working on enough earth armors.