Looking for a syndicate for boss help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for a syndicate for boss help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Looking for a syndicate for boss help

Hey..my account was lost during transfer and it took gree a whole to recover it back to me.due to this I was unable to get the easy prize in the raid boss event...my stats are 410k/460k after bonus...I would like to join a synd who hasn't completed easy goals yet..pm me if interested..I would be very active

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mahi250 View Post
    Hey..my account was lost during transfer and it took gree a whole to recover it back to me.due to this I was unable to get the easy prize in the raid boss event...my stats are 410k/460k after bonus...I would like to join a synd who hasn't completed easy goals yet..pm me if interested..I would be very active
    if u wish to join us u can we want members still we are around 45 and more than half is done in normal mode...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorryyy.. I have a sync who has completed normal ...I was accidentally booted out of synd...soi post easy mode rewards....I only need to complete easy goals

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mahi250 View Post
    Sorryyy.. I have a sync who has completed normal ...I was accidentally booted out of synd...soi post easy mode rewards....I only need to complete easy goals
    it wint be easy to find a syndicate who has not completed easy mode bcz most hv done it first...anyway good luck...and no problem if dont wanna join us....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Let's seee

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey bro we have a syn n we are on 13/20 in the easy raid boss event... wld u like to join us???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For sure buddyyy