DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Unable to enter

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE
    Nice to see it getting fixed. Would be even nicer if i could enter the game with my android device,
    half our syndicate is on android and unable to enter.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE
    I never got the demon rider either. I delivered the hit that finish the final boss in normal mode and everyone got the reward but me! No a happy camper. Submitted a ticket...no response.

Banned
    Post Count
    Love this game

Post Count
    no repky from gree yet dont know what is happening my one more friend got this monster bike and left his syndicate .....but the difference when he just completed event bike was in his inventory and he is in another syndicate now soon after he joined new syndicate he found no bike....what the hell is happening.....anyone would be dissappointed by not getting it fterall all syndicate + every individual worked too hard for this....

Banned
    Post Count
    They really need to extend the Raid Boss event in light of continued Server issues.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Didn't get the weapon for completing Normal Phase of RB

Well I did not receive the reward for my syndicate finishing the entire Normal phase of the Raid Boss. It appears I got the 12% atk inc but I did not get the weapon with the 40,000/30,000 increase to my stats. my ID number is:

660 428 649

My syndicate is Resistance Is Futile

Lurker
    Post Count
    same here i help my syndicated then i when to my friend syn and help him never got the second bike!
    Quote Originally Posted by Op23june View Post
    i got a reward the monster bike and helped another syndicate to get this monster bike but i didnt got that reward and no respect point as well for finishing normal 22/22 and elite 15/27....wrote a ticket to gree regarding this & still waiting for reply.......does anyone has same problem.....??????

Post Count

Thumbs down screwed over

My WHOLE SYNDICATE has been getting it in the boot this Raid Boss Event. And other issues. I've 2 who can't read wall (cuts off words), I've won 4 Illegals and went to donate - not there. this has happened to mates as well. I hope this isn't new way for all boss events. It Sucks!

Post Count
    well i think many of us are facing same thing so sure there is dome problem may be gree will solve it ....it remains to be seen and much over that how much time they take....

Banned
    Post Count
    Has the HP requirement for bosses changed in the last few hours?

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Missing Items

Why do I both have my final prize for Raid Boss Elite?
    All others in my syndicate received theirs, even my secondary account did, just me that's not got it.

You guys need to fix this crap ASAP, I spent a lot of money on this event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Any idea when this update will go out?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Here also the Same problem dts ... My hole crew have got the reward for finishing the normal mode and i did'nt get the 40k 30k weapon . Spended a lot money for It . What is going on ? Please fix this guys .. I want the reward i payed for

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this is BS...every person i've talked to has lost items/stats. tell us what happened here and how many really were impacted. we also would like to know what you're doing about prizes that weren't rewarded....take take take.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Banned
    Post Count
    How were these 'too many' items determined?