Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Hybrid View

Post Count
    We better be seeing some confirmation and "looking into this" soon. Unless this problem is corrected and items and stats returned soon, I won't be buying another brick of gold from Gree ever again.
    Syndicate: BBR

Post Count
    Wth, I have lost 3 toxin drum and 2 necklaces from the raid boss loots. I did get em all fairly as shown under rewards after a raid boss. And that's just the stuff I know I'm missing now, I'm sure there more cuz I'm missing like 20-25k stats. Please fix this Gree or explain to me why you would take away items I have worked for almost 24/7 during five days. Not the cryptic BS explanation in this thread, a real one. I understand that if someone gets more than they should you the it away, but if you have earned it then it's just wrong. There have to be a problem with your system to remove the faulty items cuz many get fairly earned rewards removed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There was a way to verify the correct inventory. After each raid boss went down, the history tab kept the leaderboard for that boss and the reward you earned (if any). After reading this thread I began tracking my rewards. I did have over a dozen extra items, mostly Quick Shotguns. Now my inventory matches my total calculated from the rewards list. The problem I have is the initial assertion that this was a small problem. I believe it is obvious the problem was widespread. Down playing the issue probably made most people think it did not affect them. You got the advantage of extra items during the Raid boss event, but not going forward.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep...classic here! Make your loyal clients spend gold only to have units removed with a lame excuse that prizes were not handed out properly and a few have double units from tier prizes. Well that was not the case for me...no double prize units in my inventory but I'm missing units I paid for! I have a HUGE drop in stats...I bought gold for stats increase liked event so kept buying gold to get them! Now please Gree ...have a bit of respect for your loyal clients that support your game. Give back stats or refund gold invested in event only way I see this being fair. Stop treating your clients like if we are your beta testers , stop pushing out events if they are not ready! Also event was going on for others for a few hours but event disappeared for me before it's time! Make it right Gree ...give back stats or give back gold simple!

Post Count
    Okay, I sent off a complaint and it may be coincidence, because all I've had to date is the automated receipt, but my stats appear to be back to normal or thereabouts. Don't know how long that will last or if I have lost anything in the process but, although I don't agree with the management of this glitch at all, nor with previous "solutions" to foul ups, I am more content to lose a couple of thousand K than a fifth of my stats. I wonder if they inadvertently pulled the plug on everyone instead of just the few they promised.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow, I guess I'm the 1%, but my stats weren't changed at all...AND THEY BETTER NOT BE GREE, BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE ANY EXTRAS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I kept a record of what I won and did get some extra items during the event that were correctly removed at the end. Seems to be the case with most of my friends except a couple that did not even get the top guild prizes that they had earned.

It's good that they removed unearned rewards that fast but they should have credited the earned rewards that were not awarded at the same time
    Last edited by lesnar; 11-06-2013 at 07:51 AM.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lesnar View Post
    I kept a record of what I won and did get some extra items during the event that were correctly removed at the end. Seems to be the case with most of my friends except a couple that did not even get the top guild prizes that they had earned.

It's good that they removed unearned rewards that fast but they should have credited the earned rewards that were not awarded at the same time
    Missing prizes from quests is a separate issue that's a bit harder for us to mass-fix for technical reasons, but we've fixed the root cause for next event and our support team can grant the item if you send in a ticket.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Missing prizes from quests is a separate issue that's a bit harder for us to mass-fix for technical reasons, but we've fixed the root cause for next event and our support team can grant the item if you send in a ticket.
    Can you have them take a look at my ticket please?
    It's regarding missing the final prize for completing Elite Mode, so I don't have to wait on you dealing with all the 'non-issues' first.

Screenshots are attached with the emails to prove I was awarded it, bit it never made it into my inventory.

Ticket Number... #1076085

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why on earth we should keep all our inventory in check? I don't have time to note every single item what i earned and then go and beg your auto-reply support "team" to have it back...THAT's your job to make sure everyone has this what he earned and spend gold on.

Another issue.. those items from farming bosses (after giving up/finishing goals) are taken away?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_empire View Post
    Why on earth we should keep all our inventory in check? I don't have time to note every single item what i earned and then go and beg your auto-reply support "team" to have it back...THAT's your job to make sure everyone has this what he earned and spend gold on.

Another issue.. those items from farming bosses (after giving up/finishing goals) are taken away?
    Very true! The inventory in this game is ridiculously unorganized, and i have no idea what's going on there. All i know is that i lost 50k stats, which i earned fair and square!

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    After running the repair script, the over-rewarding problem does appear more widespread than we initially thought. We're taking additional time today to verify the correctness of everyone's items now, but all changes were made based on the records of bosses killed and so far those have been looking very accurate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    After running the repair script, the over-rewarding problem does appear more widespread than we initially thought. We're taking additional time today to verify the correctness of everyone's items now, but all changes were made based on the records of bosses killed and so far those have been looking very accurate.

Now these records are they based on goals or just overall bosses declared? At this point it seems you are taking away prizes that weren't achieved during goal periods!!!

Post Count
    More Widespread? Understatement!

You claiming that only extras were removed is not true! I killed xxx bosses and had xxx items. The only "extras" you removed were the high stat items. Nice...I no longer have equal items to minimum boss requirements that I met. Please fix this.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We are also very ACCURATE like you guys for the amount of time/money we spent/wasted because of thegame program mistake (I prefer to call it mistake/bug instead of "Issue"), what we should do in this case??
    Can we run some kind of repair script to bring our money back , too bad we are having "technical reasons" to also bring the time back . . .