Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Post Count
    Lost over 1M in stats. Are you refunding the vaults of gold we threw at this event?
    SAS 4 Life

Thumbs down Small amount equals everyone

Dagummit GREE. Your attempt to minimize the problem was inept if u knew it affected everyone, at least all I've spoken with.

At least let us know if u overreached and MOST, and by MOST I mean most, not a small number, can expect the 30-200 k each of our members are missing to be back.

Utterly inept, at programming, developing, deployment, execution, and communication.

Good night GREE. If my stats aren't back, the refund requests to Apple and Google will begin.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    They took away the multiples of this item, lxtab recoil blade 3600/3900
    Im not saying you didn't have some of those recoil blades removed from your inventory, but I currently have 3.. think they are just picking and choosing how they want to bend us over people. Until we get the GREE drones to explain themselves, this is what we will have to assume. Cheers

5ID V1C10U5

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hmph, I thought you guys supposed to only remove the UNEARNED items, why are our EARNED items removed???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's insane, the exponential growth of these Gree issues. I've never seen anything like it.

On one hand I feel for the mods that have to read all of this but on the other hand c'mon, The players need an advocate urging the developers to get it right or dont do it at all.

/lost 30k
    //whole syn is down
    ///this is why I went gold free this event
    ////slashies!

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree can suck it

Post Count
    No mods on duty to explain this monumental screw up? I wonder how they are spending our money, and laughing at us.

'Ha, ha, dude do you know what we did to people from around the world to screw them? Just give me another $100 bill to light my big fat cigar and I'll tell you'.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agree with all. Everyone in my syndicate who is on chat right now lost weapons and stats. What happened to the "very small amount" of players who would be affected??

I personally had weapons taken away that I definitely earned since I'm anal about tracking such things. I can tell you exactly how many of what items were taken from me today (strange how it was exactly 5 of each, hmmmm).

Give us the stuff back or I'll be requesting a refund from Apple.

Actually, I think it's fair to request a refund whether or not you return the items.
    Players Inc - Sometimes Top 25, sometimes not lol

Post Count
    Since I already know I will get a canned corporate response from gree. I will just go to iTunes and visa with a fraud claim... They don't have time to investigate Gree's petty **** and will just refund my account.

Post Count
    You can keep my gold but I want part of my weekend back and a less PO'ed wife.

Gree, you rock as usual and always a first class company in my eyes....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    It's insane, the exponential growth of these Gree issues. I've never seen anything like it.

On one hand I feel for the mods that have to read all of this but on the other hand c'mon, The players need an advocate urging the developers to get it right or dont do it at all.

/lost 30k
    //whole syn is down
    ///this is why I went gold free this event
    ////slashies!
    I don't give a flying fudge cake for the mods, they work for the company and haven't had the guts to come out here and explain themselves. Hang on, a thought just came to me, maybe they don't know what they're doing. That can't be right!

Post Count
    Gree's attention to detail makes the healthcare roll out look like a total success.

Post Count
    hahaha. I don't think it matters what Gree does a heap of people are going to get upset. There is a lot of rumour running around about what awards are being removed. Whatever is true most of these rumours are not.
    It would be helpful for Gree to explain once in a while to stop all this nonsense and a small number of people is a slight underexaggeration. Try every person that took part in the event.
    However I did notice a discrepancy between my inventory and my history during the event. some items were under represented and others where over represented. I have no issue with Gree correcting such a miss calculation.
    I appreciate Gree waiting until the event finished to avoid another glitchy stuff up like the new dataset freeze out. One of those per event is more than enough thank you very much.
    Last edited by Spunky; 11-05-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE
    Umm hmm...apparently what we ALL don't understand is the definition of "a very small amount". Feel free to define that

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Most players won't notice any extras - we just wanted to give plenty of advance notice and handle it post-event rather than risk doing a deploy when everything's humming along nicely. That'll give us more time for QA of the fix as well - it's developed but pushing at 6 on a Friday is almost never a good idea.
    Oh for sure...please do explain "most players won't notice any extras"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Most of the syn I'm a part of suffered the same Gree mistake.

My account was changed to lvl 1 after the 'Time change' lockout. My account was restored today, after the Raid Boss event was over and after the current LTQ started. I missed out in qualifying for rewards in over 25 Boss fights, that I would have at least scored the most common item.
    So in essence, Gree just took stats from me, for locking me out of my game during a huge syndicate event. Lovely.

From the majority of the EastSiders to Gree, I say take a look at individual performance and the chances given versus tiered loot rewarded per individual. If you set up the tiers, be responsible for the prizes given. If a high level loot item becomes common, then of course more people are going to be awarded more often.

Fix this...cause I call a heap of bull for the 'fix'that should only affect players that received an abnormal amount of legendary items for the event.