Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Post Count

Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you for the notice.

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wow! I didn't noticed extra rewards. hope you'll remove only extras. Or else after spending 5 days on this event and on checking on 6th day. #Booo rewards gone. Lol. Thanks for the info anyway. I'll make a note of my stat drop after event.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Consistent Contributor Killerkid's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up! Great event , just a defficult start but in overall best event so far!
    Atk:9 XXX XXX. Def:8 XXX XXX.
    IPH:2 7XX XXX$/Hr
    Highest IP earned in battle: 1 467 000.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Most players won't notice any extras - we just wanted to give plenty of advance notice and handle it post-event rather than risk doing a deploy when everything's humming along nicely. That'll give us more time for QA of the fix as well - it's developed but pushing at 6 on a Friday is almost never a good idea.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Most players won't notice any extras - we just wanted to give plenty of advance notice and handle it post-event rather than risk doing a deploy when everything's humming along nicely. That'll give us more time for QA of the fix as well - it's developed but pushing at 6 on a Friday is almost never a good idea.
    Good decision!
    Want a top 150 syndicate with minimal requirements? Send me a message so we can talk!
    Line ID - mrmarshmallow

MrMarshmallow
    Level- 70
    Attack- 24,XXX,XXX
    Defence- 21,XXX,XXX
    IPH- $150k+
    Add me- 265 367 517
    Leader and proud member of The Loyal B@stards

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up guys

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah don't mess with the first event you have got right .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE
    What about the missing prizes? I still dont have the final prize of Normal mode, and I noticed there is more contribution loot that i didnt get.

Post Count
    Thx for the notice. I dont think I have gotten any "extra" rewards, hope I get to keep my very nice stat boost from this amazing event. Worked hard for it, haven't slept since the raid boss started. Time to take a nap soon tho.

Post Count
    Hello,My alliance members and myself killed a level 85 Ixtab and I received the message that I won the legendary prize Ixtab Toxic Drum but I actually never got the item. I searched my entire inventory and it should also show up into attack items. It's just not there. This is the first one for me so should definitely be there and not taken or anything. Thanks,Snivley

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the notice

Post Count
    did that maybe affect that i can't see my rewards in the history anymore?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm having the same issue
    KA : 258-880-514
    MW : 130-331-621
    CC : 873-367-573

Post Count
    Sirus and Jerle - here's a quick FYI that'll save you and the rest of us on the forum WHOLE LOT of headache...and pissy posts.

Can you code in a way to mass message those w extra rewards via their profile comments in cc BEFORE items are taken away so we can look/see prior? Or at a minimum, post in the forum what the extras are that will go away, so we can check our inventories? Please include specific items if there is consistency. This will help keep things transparent.

I'm just sayin...the heads up was nice, so thanks, but without further transparency you n I both know the forum is gonna blow up with garbage n conspiracy posts.

Thanks for the help guys!