Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dts View Post
    Just get me my final Elite prize and I'll be done here. I don't even care if I have other things missing.
    Why don't you just hack it? I hear HellCalls Group is good at that.
    Last edited by TigrisCauda; 11-06-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Another issue here is regarding what prizes you take. It seems that if you decide we have to many it's the highest stat rewards being taken. It isn't a random prize, it's taking the best items you can away.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCauda View Post
    Why don't you just hack it? I hear HellCalls Group is good at that.
    First I've heard of it.
    Care to elaborate?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dts View Post
    First I've heard of it.
    Care to elaborate?
    PM sent.

Extrachar

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Get your money back !!!

Everyone robbed of prizes by gree contact iTunes or Google play ASAP &get a refund of wot you spent on gold before gree gets their thieving hands on it !!! They are refunding so hurry up & get it back ... peace ...except to gree

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpatel View Post
    Everyone robbed of prizes by gree contact iTunes or Google play ASAP &get a refund of wot you spent on gold before gree gets their thieving hands on it !!! They are refunding so hurry up & get it back ... peace ...except to gree
    Problem is free players who invested a **** load of time. They are screwed also with no recourse

We had many players in our multiple syns who would make minimums on bosses so we could help them
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    What is going on with this BS. Everyone in my syndicate had their stats drop. Mine dropped 60K, and some dropped 100K+. How is this affecting very few people?

-Dgwalker

Banned
    Post Count
    Did some research on our syndicate:

Conclusion, EVERY MEMBER LOST EVERY PRIZE awarded after completing lvl18 elite. At which point we decided it would be better for statgain to start farming lvl65&70 bosses .. we did this for over 50 hours with an average of 2 bosses an hour of each level.

My main account lost 400k, which was the most in the syndicate but on average everyone lost 40/100k depending in how active they where during last 50 hours.

IF it's true that they have left only the items awarded for bosses counted towards the goals, WE shouldn't have been able to summon those other level bosses !!

Please Mods, make a statement about this thought !

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jopdermod View Post

Conclusion, EVERY MEMBER LOST EVERY PRIZE awarded after completing lvl18 elite. At which point we decided it would be better for statgain to start farming lvl65&70 bosses .. we did this for over 50 hours with an average of 2 bosses an hour of each level.

My main account lost 400k, which was the most in the syndicate but on average everyone lost 40/100k depending in how active they where during last 50 hours.

IF it's true that they have left only the items awarded for bosses counted towards the goals, WE shouldn't have been able to summon those other level bosses !!

Good work jopder

I summise:

1. There was a very small problem with a few people being given unearned prizes.

2. They've hamfistedly tried to resolve this by removing all the loot items that people got which did not contribute towards achieving a goal - i.e. including all those legitimately earned by defeating bosses outwith the goal process [by 'farming' them]

This would tie-in with why so many people have been affected.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    After running the repair script, the over-rewarding problem does appear more widespread than we initially thought. We're taking additional time today to verify the correctness of everyone's items now, but all changes were made based on the records of bosses killed and so far those have been looking very accurate.
    By "more widespread" you mean pretty much everyone playing cc?... because if thats the case why not admit your mistake,fix it for next time and move on. The piss poor management descision in this company is pretty comical.. which is sad because this was one of the more fun events I have been apart of since the beginning of syns. The "fixes" you come up with are just insane. I can see if it were a small portion of people you have to piss of to make something right, but this is madness. Just give everyone their weapons back they paid for and lets put this behind us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jopdermod View Post

Fight club members would be best able to answer this since they went out and helped other syndicates. If they lost the prizes they got for being essentially mercenaries that could confirm this theory
    retired

Post Count
    That's it. I've had it with this dump! We got no items. The game keeps crashing. Our pets' heads are falling off!

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Krauser View Post
    That's it. I've had it with this dump! We got no items. The game keeps crashing. Our pets' heads are falling off!
    HAHA! Dumb and Dumber.. Hilarious movie..

I'll make a prediction that Gree will give the prizes back.

Whether that will happen before 90% of gold users have obtained a refund from GGL wallet or ITunes is anyones guess. I'm giving Gree 48 hours before asking GGL Wallet for my refund.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 11-06-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    HAHA! Dumb and Dumber.. Hilarious movie..

I'll make a prediction that Gree will give the prizes back.

Whether that will happen before 90% of gold users have obtained a refund from GGL wallet or ITunes is anyones guess.
    There are still 10% that haven't done this yet? LOL

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    After running the repair script, the over-rewarding problem does appear more widespread than we initially thought. We're taking additional time today to verify the correctness of everyone's items now, but all changes were made based on the records of bosses killed and so far those have been looking very accurate.
    No idea where you got your data from but we were posting on groupme each time we got legendaries appearing for the first few days (til around Sunday evening) and I've been and counted, I posted 8 times saying I'd gotten one of the Ixtab Stunner (legendary gun) which would be what was shown to me in the splash screens or leaderboard. My inventory now only has 4 of them in it so I've less than half the number I know I should have and probably got a few more the last day or so too.

I have no idea what data you are basing it on but sounds to me like that's not correct, if the splash screens in game were showing the wrong item well that's still YOUR mistake and YOU should still reward us the items since we have all been spending money based on how great the prizes we were getting.

You'll lose a lot of customers if you don't put back what people have earned and spent a lot of time and money gaining.