GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Nope, no bonus gold.
    Guess they're still doing their best to make a random screw-up even more random...

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE
    If the amount of people affected is so small why did my entire syndicate get nailed

Post Count
    Removed already... wow. Wonder if they banned the account just as fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You make it too easy you idiot! I don't even think you like yourself. No need to ask if anyone likes you. 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    If we were hacking and cheating, we would score twice as much as fight club ever could. HB has zero integrity and is a laughing stock to everyone in SAS. We all know what his other hand is doing when he applies one of his 'slow tap' techniques.

I would also like to thank you for your recent postings. You do far more to show fight club to be the childish, arrogant, and obnoxious collection of rich white trash than I ever could. Why would someone waste time trying to decide if I am trolling or not when they can see you reassert every statement I have made about fight club?

That said, there are a small number of fight club members I like and respect. They know who they are. And you are not one of them.
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    FYI many members of my syndicate have requested refunds from Apple for gold purchased during this event, and of all of us, so far I am the ONLY one whose dispute / request was denied... All my other syndicate mates have received and shared their responses from Apple stating that they will see a credit on their iTunes credit card within 7 days.

Why mine was denied and everyone else is receiving a refund from Apple I have no idea. I'll dispute it with my cc company next as I have plenty of documentation lol.

Anyway, good luck to all who go this route.

Quote Originally Posted by ablankone View Post
    Complaint and request for reimbursement sent to https://getsupport.apple.com/ContactInfo.action. Here was my letter if anyone wishes to cut and paste or improve it:

I'm seeking a reimbursement.

I recently purchased gaming services, between 29/10-06/11 to the value of HK$9332. The Developer name is Funzio, Inc. The product was Crime City, Vault of Gold.

The services of which were not fully honoured. All receipts can be provided.

I understand that many such requests by other customers are being made to itunes and google's wallet for this company's poor services.

Would really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you so much.

Post Count
    Hey Jlbnaz

Briefly saw u posted ur reply from iTunes but now its no longer here. Did you remove it? If so - fully understood. Just wanted to use it as reference for my own email back to Apple

Anyway - congratulations on the refund!

Quote Originally Posted by Jlbnaz View Post
    Very good ablankone, my request was similar. Give me my money back & i can go by a golf club i want & i promise iTunes !!!! I will never spend another dime with Gree & their incompetent company ! & could care two Schits if they go broke ! (PS: you mis spelled Honored)
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    Over 2 vaults.

Killed a large amount of bosses.

Qualified in every boss I was engaged in.

44 rewards remain in my inventory in total. A whole lot less than the bosses I qualified in.

Every single Legendary and very single Rare has been removed along with others.

I was not consulted or warned of this.

I was not given a proper justification based specifically on my activity (not someone else's or some others).

No specific advice as to why each and every specific item was removed.

It is not my responsibility to have to search an internet for what may have happened post event.

Since when is an internet based company subject to less rules than any other company on earth.

I understand internet based industries are immature, but that does not excuse them for their 'cowboy' behaviour.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you gree for taking more of my weapons (in past 14h).. and this time you help yourself to put your greedy hand on my gold. Yeah i am missing some..not much tho, but my gold is my gold.

Post Count

Forever ban hammer

Quote Originally Posted by ablankone View Post
    Hey Jlbnaz

Briefly saw u posted ur reply from iTunes but now its no longer here. Did you remove it? If so - fully understood. Just wanted to use it as reference for my own email back to Apple

Anyway - congratulations on the refund!
    He is a fellow syn officer of mine. He was banned last night and certain posts were deleted. One such post included a link to the refund request line for a certain unnamed App Store. Kinda silly if you asked me, since the same link is on every receipt for purchases made from that app store.

I guess that falls into the catch-all category of the newly updated TOS.

Post Count
    Yeah... scam the company for free gold, get banned. Shouldn't be a problem since you must never want to play again anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    He is a fellow syn officer of mine. He was banned last night and certain posts were deleted. One such post included a link to the refund request line for a certain unnamed App Store. Kinda silly if you asked me, since the same link is on every receipt for purchases made from that app store.

I guess that falls into the catch-all category of the newly updated TOS.
    A ban was so obvious lol. GREE isn't going to turn a blind eye when they have to foot the bill for the people who got refund from Apple.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.