GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Post Count
    A small amount of players in gree logic = every single active player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I lost just under 5 mil attack lol I was also the one who wrote gree about this issue. Didn't want to get accused of hacking lol
    Silent Assassins

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Guess what the original post should've said was we found a problem that only impacts a very small number of players, so we are going to put a fix in to screw a large number! Lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man View Post
    Guess what the original post should've said was we found a problem that only impacts a very small number of players, so we are going to put a fix in to screw a large number! Lol
    Hahaha well played.
    Silent Assassins

Post Count
    Go GREE...way to be transparent when u had the chance. You were more than happy letting me and thousands of others spend money though. Thank you! A "small" amount will notice, meaning every single person that participated? Good call. Do you want us to quit? Give our gold back.

Is there no integrity? Give back the stats or give back the gold. There was NO honesty or integrity in what you did. Seriously, do the right thing.

Post Count

Taking of items legitimate earned

Screenshot_2013-11-05-12-31-21.jpgThis is outrageous our syndicate is losing items right n left and if that wasn't bad enough gree you robbed us out of our prize for elite lvl 22 syndicate prize as well I took a screenshot showing our victory then the game froze n kicked me out when logging back in the game told us that she escaped. We have 57 members n 47 were doing the fight n a lot spent a lot of money buying gold in this boss event instead of taking items away from people who spent tons of money for gold maybe you should give us what's due to us. Don't understand taking away items that we one with your parameters of the game we have no way to go back to see what we won to dispute your taking of out items.
    Better believe next go around i will take a screenshot of everything i won and total of points to earn that item.
    Please give our syndicate what we rightfully earned.

Our syndicate Id is 525-802-386
    Last edited by Pyrowoman; 11-06-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: ADDED PHOTP
    Pyro
    CC ID 328-389-703 CK GɧΩς†яlĐзЯ
    MW ID 858-782-137 CK GɧΩς†яlĐзЯ

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Me, the hubby and our baby mini all lost stats. And not just a little.

Every single person I've spoken with has lost stats.

Has anyone NOT lost stats?

I am at a loss for words at the moment...
    HB and h from fight club haven't gone down at all, from what I an told. And for once I am not trolling, and apologize in advance to both of them if the screenshots I'm seeing of their then and current stats are inaccurate.

Post Count
    Gree should have just pulled an Anchorman and said GFY San Diego

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I wonder where Gree employees went to school because everyone in my syn droped stats. Thats not a small number.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE
    Okay, not going to spend time addressing your basic grammatical errors, no point for geniuses like you.

Can you just clearly explain the logic behind this? What 'few players', when nearly everyone has this issue?

A clear explanation of how you did this, why it was kept so vague and hidden that almost no one knew about it and how you are going to reimburse people who spent money on gold would be showing good customer service.

We are your customers by the way.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    HB and h from fight club haven't gone down at all, from what I an told. And for once I am not trolling, and apologize in advance to both of them if the screenshots I'm seeing of their then and current stats are inaccurate.
    I think we all know why that is. Actually saying it would result in a ban!

Post Count
    They took away the multiples of this item, lxtab recoil blade 3600/3900

Banned
    Post Count

Hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE
    Your small number seems to include almost everyone. Your ineptitude is truly laughable.

I would say I want my money back, but we know your standard response to that is a big F U.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree's lingo. Shortly = anytime from now to two days. Small amount of people effected = everyone will be effected

The really question people are overlooking is when did gree get the ability to remove individual items from your inventory. They have said they can globally remove weapons but not pick and choose from inventories.

100k down maybe not 4million but regardless there should be a full layout of what the problem was. My weapons awarded added up to how many bosses I had attacked. So why were x amount of weapons removed from my inventory?

Post Count
    I demand a refund. Some of us payed for our rewards you know.

Removing legitimately earned items is completely the wrong action to take. There was no glitch, there was no abusing, we did the event in the parameters that you guys created and we were penalized because we paid for the rewards.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.