Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    After running the repair script, the over-rewarding problem does appear more widespread than we initially thought. We're taking additional time today to verify the correctness of everyone's items now, but all changes were made based on the records of bosses killed and so far those have been looking very accurate.

Now these records are they based on goals or just overall bosses declared? At this point it seems you are taking away prizes that weren't achieved during goal periods!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Missing prizes from quests is a separate issue that's a bit harder for us to mass-fix for technical reasons, but we've fixed the root cause for next event and our support team can grant the item if you send in a ticket.
    Why on earth we should keep all our inventory in check? I don't have time to note every single item what i earned and then go and beg your auto-reply support "team" to have it back...THAT's your job to make sure everyone has this what he earned and spend gold on.

Another issue.. those items from farming bosses (after giving up/finishing goals) are taken away?

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    We're doing some in depth checking this morning on everyone's reports - a second round of changes will follow if we discover too many items were removed so we can add them back.

We're also investigating if we can do the mass reward for any missing goal items - unsure how feasible it is but exploring.

Post Count
    We're doing some in depth checking this morning on everyone's reports - a second round of changes will follow if we discover too many items were removed so we can add them back.

We're also investigating if we can do the mass reward for any missing goal items - unsure how feasible it is but exploring.
    can you post official goals and rewards?
    retired

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My question is how are those of us who spent gold on these removed items going to be compensated? Because taking items people paid for is not fair
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Post Count
    After running the repair script, the over-rewarding problem does appear more widespread than we initially thought. We're taking additional time today to verify the correctness of everyone's items now, but all changes were made based on the records of bosses killed and so far those have been looking very accurate.
    More Widespread? Understatement!

You claiming that only extras were removed is not true! I killed xxx bosses and had xxx items. The only "extras" you removed were the high stat items. Nice...I no longer have equal items to minimum boss requirements that I met. Please fix this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_empire View Post
    Why on earth we should keep all our inventory in check? I don't have time to note every single item what i earned and then go and beg your auto-reply support "team" to have it back...THAT's your job to make sure everyone has this what he earned and spend gold on.

Another issue.. those items from farming bosses (after giving up/finishing goals) are taken away?
    Very true! The inventory in this game is ridiculously unorganized, and i have no idea what's going on there. All i know is that i lost 50k stats, which i earned fair and square!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    can you post official goals and rewards?
    I think you can find what you're looking for here:
    http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.c...oss-ixtab.html

Lurker
    Post Count

You guys need to stop running destructive scripts over your data, change to root password and keep the janitor away from the terminal.

Just get me my final Elite prize and I'll be done here.
    I don't even care if I have other things missing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sux2lose View Post
    I think you can find what you're looking for here:
    http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.c...oss-ixtab.html
    thanks for that. I would also like an official posted version by the admin. I don't mind counting my inventory but if they made mistakes i feel that at least they can post what we should have
    retired

Lurker
    Post Count
    We are also very ACCURATE like you guys for the amount of time/money we spent/wasted because of thegame program mistake (I prefer to call it mistake/bug instead of "Issue"), what we should do in this case??
    Can we run some kind of repair script to bring our money back , too bad we are having "technical reasons" to also bring the time back . . .

Post Count

missing account

When was it that these items were removed? I went to sleep last night at 1130 pm est. I woke up at 3 am and much to my suprise my account was completly gone. I am the leader of new world order syndicate and have been playing for a year. Was with brewskis for most of that time. I am not a beginner is what in trying to say and didn't do anything myself that would delete the game or illegal game wise. How can this be? My syn is now in a tight spot and with the amount of time and money invested im furious. Ticket sent already.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't consider this acceptable. Multiple server outages that prevented progress in the raid boss event goes by without redress and then my stats are negatively adjusted without explanation of which items were supposedly unfairly distributed? No, not acceptable.

I've requested a refund from Google Play.
    Im also go to share negative reviews regarding in game events and loss of currency due to circumstances out of my control coupled with an appalling lack of communication from Gree

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Bs

Just wanted to say this is a bunch of bs and I will never buy gold again.gree says only happened to a few. That is not true,I can't find anyone that didn't get screwed.i earned all those prizes

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Ixtab Prizes

I dumped the prize list onto a sheet and uploaded to Google Docs.
    It'll be easier to check than trying to view on the image.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&usp=sharing