Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If your syndicate finished and got the prize can you help another syndicate and get the prize again?

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you for keeping us informed

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by snivley View Post
    Hello,My alliance members and myself killed a level 85 Ixtab and I received the message that I won the legendary prize Ixtab Toxic Drum but I actually never got the item. I searched my entire inventory and it should also show up into attack items. It's just not there. This is the first one for me so should definitely be there and not taken or anything. Thanks,Snivley
    This just happened to a syn member of mine. He made minimum damage. The Leaderboard for that L75 boss clearly states that he should have a Recoil Blade in his inventory and definitely doesn't after many restarts and server refreshes, and 2 more bosses done since then. Another member of my syndicate has a recoil blade that he didn't earn. :-/
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for the notice team Gree. Awesome event !!!!
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Post Count
    I also believe its a great event! I am a little concerned how much stat increase we have gained in such a VERY short period. I've been w my syndicate from the beginning and it took me MONTHS to gain 350k attack increase .Well in a short 2 day window I'm at the same increase PLUS I should get much much more. I know it's all realitive since Most have increased the same or even more. I think it's going to be difficult to see all the zeros people have in their stats when attacking! Lol....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteel View Post
    I also believe its a great event! I am a little concerned how much stat increase we have gained in such a VERY short period. I've been w my syndicate from the beginning and it took me MONTHS to gain 350k attack increase .Well in a short 2 day window I'm at the same increase PLUS I should get much much more. I know it's all realitive since Most have increased the same or even more. I think it's going to be difficult to see all the zeros people have in their stats when attacking! Lol....
    Buy an iPhone and you'll see "all zeroes". ;-)

Post Count
    Great comment kingow. The digits left off from the android members in my group are annoying. Get on iOS. Cute avatar/pic.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is anyone else having problems receiving rewards? I see that I won awards during the event under the history tab but I don't see the item nor do I see how much my stats should be going up?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had same issue, just did restart and it fixed

Post Count

didnt got reward

i got a reward the monster bike and helped another syndicate to get this monster bike but i didnt got that reward and no respect point as well for finishing normal 22/22 and elite 15/27....wrote a ticket to gree regarding this & still waiting for reply.......does anyone has same problem.....??????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Op23june View Post
    i got a reward the monster bike and helped another syndicate to get this monster bike but i didnt got that reward and no respect point as well for finishing normal 22/22 and elite 15/27....wrote a ticket to gree regarding this & still waiting for reply.......does anyone has same problem.....??????
    same thing happened to me, but i never got the normal mode's final prize, no response either
    Last edited by TooFlyRobbie; 11-04-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Post Count
    thats cause you can only get those rewards one time. your not able to get them on one syndicate and then jump to another and help them get it, that would be called cheating, so they prevented players from getting the lvl bonuses multiple times. u can only get the items for helping beat the boss.

Post Count
    It happened to me too, , my demon rider is missing from my inventory for today and after restart cc and phone, it is still missing. Sent ticket to gree and still waiting..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzman View Post
    If your syndicate finished and got the prize can you help another syndicate and get the prize again?
    No you can't I tried to get the Demon Rider twice and it wouldn't let me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes I did. Please post me what they tell you if you don't mind.