Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Post Count
    "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

Lotta liars out there these days. Most of my syndicate are experiencing these same losses in stats. And we spent real money to get them.

I payed very close attention to my rewards and stats ever since I saw this first post. Now I know you are simply attempting to rob me blind.

Thankfully, I never rated this game on iTunes. Looks like the time for that is now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lost about 700k/800k on my main and 100k/100k on my mini. WTF gree?!? Stealing money AGAIN!!!!!

Absolute horse doody.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree

I have been checking my rewards continuously during the event. I never received additional rewards not did I leave my syndicate to help others to get more rewards when we ran out of illegal automatics. However, I did spend a lot of gold to complete the bosses to receive to prize, as did several from my syndicate.

So can you please explain why I have been reduced 200k in stats along with about 20-30 others in my syndicate! We achieved our stat increase fairly...

Either give the stats back or give us our gold back!

Would love an explanation!

Z
    LIGHTS OUT === NIGHTLIFE DISTRICT KNOCKOUT WINNERS

LMB

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity_1985 View Post
    Gree's attention to detail makes the healthcare roll out look like a total success.
    Gree response: The issues with the healthcare rollout also affected just a very small amount of people.

Consistent Contributor BigBassTurd's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree should have said after 27/27 is finished just give up and the extra IA's are useless. That would have made more sense to us. Instead they let us folks spend gold on refreshing our health with gold to gain themselves more money. Cha Ching chalk up another win for greedy
    Last edited by BigBassTurd; 11-05-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    so what happens if you take weapons away from people and it turns out you made a mistake. will we be getting the weapons back?.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    so what happens if you take weapons away from people and it turns out you made a mistake. will we be getting the weapons back?.
    That will definitely not happen

Post Count
    It seems any weapons earned after the final goal are voided. So the vague statement gree made covered their butt and won't be given back. Bad buisness all around.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBassTurd View Post
    It seems any weapons earned after the final goal are voided. So the vague statement gree made covered their butt and won't be given back. Bad buisness all around.
    the weapons i lost i had won during the goals.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBassTurd View Post
    I think they are deleting only excessive legendary items. I now only have 2 of each. We stopped on elite 25/27 so didn't finish but did non stop level 65-80 bosses for 36 hours. Even though they took my legendary items I'm still pleased with how many rare items I have. It's just a game. Sure I spent money but oh well.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Give us back the "extra gold" we paid for and used

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE
    Horrible as this is, I am sure the players played their might and paid for the gold used. If you are correcting your errors by taking away attack and defense stats earned by the players for your alleged "extra rewards", then return to us "extra gold" we paid for and used in the event. You seem to have a way to determine what those "extras" were anyway.

Post Count
    Even worse then!!!!!!! Farming weapons was a legit strategy and gree needs to man up and give them back!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    These are all assumptions. But what we do know is ...

FACT
    We know this didn't just happen to a small % it happened to everyone

FACT
    SAS teams that didn't farm and just stuck to goals and didn't syn hop also lost stats

FACT
    FC farmed weapons as well

FACT
    FC was not as effected by it as much as others were for some reason while they had massive gains in stats

Why does FC gain more and lose less?

HB's stats did go down, but not by a lot. The biggest stat gain I saw was 10 mil by an FC member, but hardly any of it was taken away.

Example: if your defense goes up by 6 mil and then gree pulls the items and defense only goes down 200k something must be wrong.

I didn't personally gain 6 mil in defense but did gain a lot, BUT my defense went down by over 800 k after they "revised" my inventory. I don't have more mods than FC, so why does mine go down more and fc's does not ? while they gained more ?

The math makes no sense. I would love an answer from gree because I am throughly confused.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My syndicate did not finish all 27/27 and thus did not receive the final prize weapon, yet we ALL still had lots of weapons taken away from us that we earned throughout the event.

We spent a ton of gold up to the point where we collectively decided to stop spending, only to still have stuff taken away.

What's Gree's excuse gonna be for our situation? "You should have kept spending and finished to get that last weapon so that when we took away some of your other prizes your stats wouldn't have gone down as much?" Lmao

Edit: I'd like to add that I did not receive a single legendary item this entire event! This after spending 6 vaults myself (some of my mates spent more) and finishing 25 out of the 27 goals, then just doing level 70 and 75 bosses over and over again for free. And as I mentioned previously I kept meticulous records of everything I received. The items taken away from me were exactly 5 of each epic, rare, and common items.
    Last edited by Hubkap; 11-06-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.
    When you say a really small amount of players do you mean 95% of the CC community? Every single person in my syndicate has been effected by this in a great way. I lost at least 1.1 mil in attack stats and I'm not sure how much my defense went down but I can only guess it was somewhere along the lines of 600-800k.

Almost everyone I have spoken to from various syndicates have also noted a big drop in their stats as well.

So will the extra gold I spent on this be refunded to me or my stats returned? Also how about compensation for the time I wasted doing extra boss raids for loot only to have that loot taken away from me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    we just wanted to give plenty of advance notice and handle it post-event rather than risk doing a deploy when everything's humming along nicely.
    You mean you would rather wait until everyone has spent their gold and then laugh at them as you take away their items than tell them before the event has started so they would spend less gold.