Dear Gree,

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dear Gree,

Post Count

Exclamation Dear Gree,

I can't believe how every event you put up is bugged or glitched. For example, in the raid boss the start was bugged. Also the heroic levels were crazy. 30 lv 100's? That is a load of crap. How about trying to make your events better instead of harder? That way gemmers like me will feel their money is not wasted and free players will find it a bit easier.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    this RB was meant for FUN, wasnt it?
    Hi guys

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No, this rb was for all. And as usual guilds will finish as thats how it works... Spend spend...we need to show we got the biggest

And gree on their end sees this and says... Oeeee you got a bigger one as i thought... Lets see if it gets even bigger if we stretch it bit more.

And it all ends with ppl thinking they had the biggest one till they check the bank account and realize they now got the smallest one and gree got the biggest.

Economics... You must love it

Post Count
    Most guilds have stopped after normal. Won't gree give some sort of reaction to this like 'oh we made it too hard'? No.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree sucks and the clowns who spend thousands also suck. The game won't be very FUN when 6 players are left. You win because you spend. Awesome. You should be so proud.

Post Count
    Yh. A mw player spent close to 200,000 euros. Then he quit. Whats the point of spending a ridiculous amount of money?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Mas_ View Post
    Yh. A mw player spent close to 200,000 euros. Then he quit. Whats the point of spending a ridiculous amount of money?
    The 1% will never understand how much they screwed up the game so no point to bother with it...the only real winners are the ones that actually quit... or those who have never spent a cent and been riding in top 100 guilds.

Banned
    Post Count
    Without the top guilds and their spending there would be no game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Without the top guilds and their spending there would be no game.
    Right, because there isn't a single game in history that succeeded without squeezing this insane level of cash from its customers.

I've been playing online games forever, and I have never seen a culture like the one here. The notion that gem wonders propup this game is idiotic. You prop up Gree. The only reason they spend so much on adding content is to find new ways to milk you. They could just rinse and repeat 6 month old content for the rest of us and we would be fine, we were long before they tapped into the wallets with such a vengeance.

In fact, it's the desperate need to maintain your spending that causes them to rush content filled with bugs that drive everyone crazy. So stop hiding your addiction behind altruistic nonsense.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    So stop hiding your addiction behind altruistic nonsense.
    Love it.

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    To be honest, this isn't really a game. It's a money vacuum disguised as a game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by darth randy View Post
    right, because there isn't a single game in history that succeeded without squeezing this insane level of cash from its customers.

I've been playing online games forever, and i have never seen a culture like the one here. The notion that gem wonders propup this game is idiotic. You prop up gree. The only reason they spend so much on adding content is to find new ways to milk you. They could just rinse and repeat 6 month old content for the rest of us and we would be fine, we were long before they tapped into the wallets with such a vengeance.

In fact, it's the desperate need to maintain your spending that causes them to rush content filled with bugs that drive everyone crazy. So stop hiding your addiction behind altruistic nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by aphroken View Post
    to be honest, this isn't really a game. It's a money vacuum disguised as a game.
    truth!! ..................................

Lurker
    Post Count

But what if

Quote Originally Posted by Chups Crow View Post
    truth!! ..................................
    Just wondering. What if everyone could complete all quests with no real money spent and lost sleep only.
    Yawn.....
    I get frustrated too, for a minute. But there are 20 money sucks in the ten miles surrounding my house. Restaurants, movies,a mall, the dmv, the cable company and on and on.

I think I get pretty far on fairly little and still spend more time than I should avoiding chores. I like my allies they are fun and funny, and someone is up if I am wanting a brief chat at 3am.

I like playing, because it is too hard to win. If winning were easy, it would've boring. If it were free it would've too easy and thusly boring. I am not bored.

Now the lack of quests in MonsterQuest drove me outta there to here.
    I wish I we're agree, I'd be rich. And prolly not playing this game. Or maybe bored.