Possible Raiding Bug or Glitch or Issue

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible Raiding Bug or Glitch or Issue

Consistent Contributor Great_wall2's Avatar
    Post Count

Possible Raiding Bug or Glitch or Issue

Well I was raided today and lost 17 million+... Ok no problem, it happens. But when I have only about a million total in building funds available to be raided then I get a little suspicious... Am I over vault yes, but the most Ive ever lost is 3.6 mil max per attack by player (300k x 12 attacks). So I go back and check my news feed. I have lost about 80 mil the past two days from the same two players and only some of that can be attributed to my buildings being uncollected. It is not a lag either in collecting because this time it was multiple hours after I collected my big buildings.

So can someone here or a mod tell me what is going on? It is almost the reverse of the raiding bug from back in Sept? Did Gree make changes to the raiding rules without announcing it? It would be nice to stop bleeding cash on impossible raids...

And no I have not reported this to support because my tickets take days or weeks to be addressed, and even then resolution is sometimes hard to come by.
    MW: 887634148 Level 83 Xenophobic
    KA: 666385457 Level 115 Grendal
    MQ: 661030172. Level 15 Grendal
    Please PM me if you want me to add you as I need to make room for forum members.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A few days ago i collected all my buildings...3 hours later they were all raided :/
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Droids are losing their cases, aldo when they raid someone they aint getting the money,
    GREE can you please fix this before I start losing member of my faction.

Regards
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfiqaar View Post
    A few days ago i collected all my buildings...3 hours later they were all raided :/
    I had the exact same thing happen. I don't know if it was just a crazy lag or if it was an "impossible raid" glitch.

Banned
    Post Count
    I noticed the same problem/glitch today. (Android HTC X One) I collected from a few buildings and about an hour later I have a notice that "so.and.so" raided me for "x.amount". I didn't pay attention to if I actually lost the previously collected money or not. I'll pay closer attention the next time I collect versus when/if I have this issue again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spcmorris View Post
    I noticed the same problem/glitch today. (Android HTC X One) I collected from a few buildings and about an hour later I have a notice that "so.and.so" raided me for "x.amount". I didn't pay attention to if I actually lost the previously collected money or not. I'll pay closer attention the next time I collect versus when/if I have this issue again.
    yh i forgot to mention...the collected money was removed from my vault and put back into my buildings
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Post Count
    You're NOT crazy. GREEd will tell you to collect and vault when you send the ticket. I then sent screen shots, which of course promoted a little FAQ On how vaults work. I've had the same thing happen. Over and OVER.

GREE's not admitting and those who know how to work he glitch are obviously not sharing.

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    come on, guys, if you don't like the situation, send a support ticket or something. no need to complain out loud on the forums.
    For those who dont know how to send a support ticket it's clipboard-more-help-support
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Post Count
    Send 5 tickets so far in this type of issue, with screenshots and detailed explanations. Still no response, no explanation or money put back in my account.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxtraterrestrial View Post
    come on, guys, if you don't like the situation, send a support ticket or something. no need to complain out loud on the forums.
    For those who dont know how to send a support ticket it's clipboard-more-help-support
    Well exxtraterestrial, as you can see many tickets have been sent in on the issue and has yet to be resolved. Not sure how long you have played the game but history shows us that support's track record on dealing with these types of wide spread issues on a case by case basis is not very good. It needs to be brought out into the open so others can also post the same issues and hopefully help Gree identify this as a wide spread problem and maybe, just maybe catch a Mod's eye. On a positive note, those of you that continue the exploit this glitch will leave a nice paper trail to follow.

As far as complaining out loud is concerned, I suggest you follow your own advice.
    Please PM me if you want me to add you as I need to make room for forum members.

Post Count
    Another 14 million down the drain, oh and did I mention no buildings were raided.... Again... Wow this is fun...

Just to clarify, it states I was raided, lost $
    Last edited by Great_wall2; 10-11-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Post Count
    Hmmm, I thought this issue was resolved but then lost 28mil to a raid on buildings that we're collected hours ago... So it continues. Anyone still having this problem?

Banned
    Post Count
    Yep. I've been raided for 60+ million off 40 million worth of buildings. If anyone figures out how that is even remotely possible in the real world, have a go at cracking faster than light travel.

Banned
    Post Count
    this has happened a couple of time i would notice one none money building raided and 5 or 10 mill will show up raided on the news feed

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

Please contact Support regarding this matter and someone will gladly assist you from there.

Thanks!