is anyone else not getting rewards from the raid boss(android) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is anyone else not getting rewards from the raid boss(android)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roc1720 View Post
    When I go to the about window it says 3.9 build 117 data 20131028_5 but underneath that it says updating... with a circle below it. I did update from the play store today, is the update not going through? Should I uninstall and reinstall? Thank you A&F
    I'm having the same problem a&f and my syndicate already finished the easy part and I got no prizes and been getting no prizes just the xp points.. Will i get all the prizes once you guys push the data and my account cuz I've been on the screen for about 2 hours and nothing popped up about restarting my app.. Thx

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You will get items after updating from playstore and then downloading the data push....

Seventeenth!!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    You get the prizes even if you don't have the update. I did anyway. The only thing you're missing out on is the individual prizes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TUPAPI714 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Some of my syndicate players are not getting the rewards.

I'm also trying to get illegal guns by attacking people and I've spent like 40 stamina and not a single illegal gun

Can you guys believe each Illegal gun is 5 gold its ridiculous
    cause you don't get them from attacking - you get them from missions on the map

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am still not getting any prizes, my stats have not gone up, I updated yesterday from the play store and under the about button it is still stuck in "updating..." I left crime city running overnight and the update still has not loaded, I have force stopped the app and turned my phone off and on 5 times and still nothing. I guess just wait for a fix???

Lurker
    Post Count
    Roc1720...uninstall/reinstall then let game run for a bit then data push should come thru...i just had to do it and now i got all my loot weapons..hope this helps

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @xashx thank you very much this fixed my issue

Lurker
    Post Count
    No problem bro