KA is an outlet for insane rage and projection - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KA is an outlet for insane rage and projection

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ive seen this guy saying this a while ago... yes it sucks being raided, but theres always someone stronger that'll raid the one who raided you, its like pyramid, if you get raided, deal with it you can find someone weaker to raid and feel better afterwards.
    Hi guys

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    better than my rep that ive built lol.
    Yeah, but you already rated your own thread! ;-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    I got this from a guy called Rand@ll TRK(I think that means The RAIDING Knights lol);

"If u ever attack me again, I will curse you to die out of car crash, plane crash or train crash!"

I thought that was a bit over the top. Obviously neither a knight or familiar to raiding. And he wasnt joking, spammed my wall with 46 messages more. Im just wonder if he does the same to 13 year old kids playing this game.

Whats really funny is that HE attacked ME, giving me the link(i cant see as high as lv 200). Not much respect left for "the raiding knights", thats for sure.

Apart from that i really think this tree quest is BS. This could be a good, fun event that everyone could finish. Instead it favours the big guys that can be overvault, and for others it must be a pain to be attacked and raided all the time. But in the end, all that want to finish it has to pay up to buy gold and gems, and the winner is Gree.
    Fred's got some nice buildings. But raiders beware - he'll make it a point to take back what he lost and then some. Manors are one thing, but the dude even hit my printing presses. Honest to god... my printing presses!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleran View Post
    Thank you, BALIEN, for the kind message you left on my wall, which I have reposted below for the benefit of the entire community:

"Alleran, You've earned quite a horrible reputation in KA. It's all over that you're harassing everyone. All of KA knows this and your actions are deplorable and quite dishonorable. Quest or not for upgrading your Witch's Lair isn't worth it. I think once it is upgraded, you better make sure you collect it on time, every time, every day no matter what. You've made so many enemies, that I don't think there's much hope of you getting any peace much less keeping the friends you think you have. Unless, of course, you're paying them to be your friend. One would think you would use your Gems you spend thousands of dollars on already to do this upgrade. But I'm just a small player in this big game who hears most everything and I'm only the messenger. So, I actually thought you might be interested in knowing what a hole you've dug for yourself. But then again, maybe you don't care and didn't want to know."

Do you feel better now that you've raged against a complete stranger, who has done nothing to you, about an online game?

You can bait me all you want, but I'm not going to get into it with you. I will just point out that I am nothing but friendly and apologetic whenever I raid someone. And I am only raiding to fund the absurd witch's lair quest that Gree created.

If you don't like this situation, you should complain to Gree. Or if you prefer to continue projecting your rage onto a non-threatening, anonymous target, by all means, keep harassing me. I encourage you to combine forces with all my "enemies" to take whatever retribution you think you deserve....
    If it makes you feel any better, I dont have any idea who you are. No bad reputation with me!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So why do we care about fake gold again?
    If you can't handle raiding set a timer to collect yourself
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    Fred's got some nice buildings. But raiders beware - he'll make it a point to take back what he lost and then some. Manors are one thing, but the dude even hit my printing presses. Honest to god... my printing presses!
    Hah you forgot i took your cottage aswell

137-831-990

Post Count
    Personally, I've always made a distinction between raiding and attacking. Raid all you want, because anyone can protect themselves by collecting on time.

Attacking though is (to me at least, and I don't expect anyone else to agree with me) another matter. I usually follow a simple courtesy. I attack if you are overvault, but if you ask politely to be left alone, I will do so. Most people, including myself, appreciate a little consideration from others.

The funny thing to me is this: If in real life, some big hulking kid beat up your young daughter, you would call that person a bully and be furious (despite the fact that, yes, it can be a cruel world). But in a virtual game environment, we think its all ok to forget common civilities and that there is actually a human being on the other side of your attacks. We could debate endlessly about RL/VL, there being a choice to play the game or not, it being a part of the game, ... etc. But the fact is just because you can do something, doesn't make it right or necessary or desirable - and we shouldn't ever forget that, whether in RL or VL.

My 2 cents worth anyway and just in case this triggers of any replies, I respect that you have a right to your own opinion and I'm not going to engage in a long drawn debate, so please don't necessarily expect a reply.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Well said...

Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    So why do we care about fake gold again?
    If you can't handle raiding set a timer to collect yourself
    This may be the smartest thing anyone has ever said on here
    "The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom; to serve all, but love only one."- Honore de Balzac

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleran View Post
    Maybe, but there's probably more to it. My guess is that Balien's husband is probably a bit of a bully, and she feels like a victim. Perhaps she plays KA to escape from him. But he is also the father of her children, so she won't let herself feel the full extent of her anger towards him. It would just be too painful for her to acknowledge the truth about him. So instead, she chooses a non-threatening, anonymous substitute, and gets to feel all these negative feelings in a "safe" way, through the anonymity of an online game.
    There´s no need to make it insulting. We could also speculate about the size of your ****, you are trying to compensate with your stats....
    ID 941 689 850

Post Count
    Happy gay time with everyone make good to all. I complain not raid when loose all time. I work had for gold 200 coins each week. I yet to win raid but try me keep.
    Love make war not with all friends be gay time. i game wish people can tax offer to pay when strong person come understandable. Best way, tax I like pay
    GEM KNIGHTS
    (sorry spell incorrectly in guild)
    Join my very guild happy time. Only me so welcome all.

I attack many castle war last and make points good

Post Count
    Gree should take away the attack/raid button immediately and replace it with a hug button. Then everyone here that is getting all upset will feel much better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Gree should take away the attack/raid button immediately and replace it with a hug button. Then everyone here that is getting all upset will feel much better.
    BEST comment on the forum in a l o n g time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Where's the "like" button?

Post Count
    Some of my favorite guildmates are people I've raided or been raided by -- if they respond with humor, they are "the right stuff!"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I raid my guild every chance I get.

That said, this quest was terrible. The units were overall rather poor. I stopped going overvault early on because I decided I did not want to contribute to FUN getting these prizes. I am surprised most didn't do the same. If they want the prizes bad enough they can buy the gold.