GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: KA is an outlet for insane rage and projection

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I raid my guild every chance I get.

That said, this quest was terrible. The units were overall rather poor. I stopped going overvault early on because I decided I did not want to contribute to FUN getting these prizes. I am surprised most didn't do the same. If they want the prizes bad enough they can buy the gold.
    You made an interesting point.
    Kingdom Age | Lord VIX
    361 809 756
    "It is true most dragons are cruel"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I raid my guild every chance I get.

That said, this quest was terrible. The units were overall rather poor. I stopped going overvault early on because I decided I did not want to contribute to FUN getting these prizes. I am surprised most didn't do the same. If they want the prizes bad enough they can buy the gold.
    Why is your negativity always directed at fun? Were the only guild that raids in this game? You need the hug button stat. Make it happen gree!!!!

Post Count
    In game cash is virtually worthless. I cant remember when I collected full value from manors, and I cant remember the name of a single person who raided me. I just use the cash to donate to my guild, for mostly worthless upgrades. Carry on.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Gree should take away the attack/raid button immediately and replace it with a hug button. Then everyone here that is getting all upset will feel much better.
    made me smile
    *hugs*
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count

Xcllnt point

Gree should take away the attack/raid button immediately and replace it with a hug button. Then everyone here that is getting all upset will feel much better.
    And lmao.

I guess I see both sides here. Generally speaking, very high level players have less fodder, so attack same people more frequently.
    It is a game and raiding is a huge part of it. It is a fact that actual cash dollars give advantage. Welcome to...LIFE! THE PLACE WHERE ACTUAL CASH $ GIVE YOU AN ADVANTAGE!
    Not saying one should, or should not pay to play. That is the rage thread.

I think that it is not a bad idea to share the wealth of your doomdom as equally as possible, if possible. But sometimes ya find a cash cow and you have a goal to achieve, so you raid them. Lots.

Solutions:
    For victim- quit, join a better guild go back and enjoy sweet revenge, master the art of A/D, spend money, set your alarm and wake up every few hours to collect and vault your gild, vault your gold, get over it, take it out on a weaker player and the cycle of KA life goes on and on.

Sure, you could say don't be a d*ck. But would you say that in a high stakes poker game? No. You would aim to kill.

I think if you are trying to save up and ask someone civilly to back down for a bit few will say no. Those that don't might actually be jerks. Shocker! Life is full of those. Did you think this game would exclude the a la eharmony?
    That would be a helluva questionnaire.
    Camp if you must to lose a dweeb, but honestly it is not worth getting angreed over, IMO.
    Better to make so e higher level pals and sic me on said dweeb.
    So many solutions.

I will say this- insanely annoying in ascending order:
    1. Raid me, win, then ask to ally me.
    2. Raid me, lose, then ask to ally me.
    3. Raid me, lose, then BEG to ally me.

That makes me far more angry than some bored player with plenty of money pillaging me ad infinitum. If that happens I just go play scrabble and calm down.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Before complaining about a raid or attack, please consider the following:
    "Did you really have to attack me?"*

1. Yes, I need gold for my guild.*
    2. It's part of the game.*
    3. You obviously would have retaliated if you saw that I was weaker or equally matched.*
    4. I'm 100% positive you have raided people weaker than you.*
    5. Is it my fault you didn't collect on time?*
    6. Am I supposed to wait until everybody has the same stats as me, then raid them?*
    7. I need to buy new units.*
    8. You shouldn't be at this level if you can't take being hit by rivals with better stats.*
    9. In no way am I singling you out.*
    10. You were on the battle list making you a legit target…*

I hope one of the aforementioned answered your question. If not, please direct your attention to 'Help-FAQ' on the in-game menu. You will find that raiding buildings that sit uncollected is quite common, as is attacking a rival who is over vault.*

*If you don't like the above, bugger off, delete the app and go play Angry birds.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    Fred's got some nice buildings. But raiders beware - he'll make it a point to take back what he lost and then some. Manors are one thing, but the dude even hit my printing presses. Honest to god... my printing presses!
    If you think Fred is bad - you haven't met me yet!

When someone attacks/raids me, I will take their cottages; their boosts; their defence buildings; their pixels - hell, I'll even hit their name
    Again, and again, and again,

Good job I'm lazy and don't do much attacking/raiding 😃😃
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's part of the game.....
    I raid and get raided.
    I attack and get attacked.

Any unvaulted or uncollected buildings are up for grabs!!!

Those who complian on my wall are just begging to be raided regularly.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    If you think Fred is bad - you haven't met me yet!

When someone attacks/raids me, I will take their cottages; their boosts; their defence buildings; their pixels - hell, I'll even hit their name
    Again, and again, and again,

Good job I'm lazy and don't do much attacking/raiding 😃😃
    Seriously, he does do that. N He has Big Stats too. He is a Nice guy though. I think he has learned a few things from his wife though n is applying what he has learned to KA. But seriously if u see King Arthur's sword, don't touch it n just stay away from it. Peaceful until provoked into action. N I have seen him in action.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What an idea, Dex. Maybe a donate button as well so we can go around spreading gold to those in need. We can show everyone FUN can be charitable.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Post Count
    And now it looks like Alleran has been banned. But don't get too excited guys, he's still in-game. So continue to bank your gold until gree removes the attack/raid feature