View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 61 of 73 First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last
    They need to update the daily bonus. Every other game I play of Grees has a better daily reward system. ROTI and Criminal Legacy both have a big reward when you have logged in for 30 days straight. I have probably logged in to Knights everyday(multiple times) for over the last year and this morning I got "1 gem"... Really?!?! after like 10 days on CL I got 5 gems for a single day. Just a thought.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    They need to update the daily bonus. Every other game I play of Grees has a better daily reward system. ROTI and Criminal Legacy both have a big reward when you have logged in for 30 days straight. I have probably logged in to Knights everyday(multiple times) for over the last year and this morning I got "1 gem"... Really?!?! after like 10 days on CL I got 5 gems for a single day. Just a thought.

The more free gems they give out the more gems things will cost. It doesn't really matter in the end honestly. It's just like inflation, you may make more money, but not really cuz everything else costs more.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Idea for new event

I have a new suggestion:
    I am sure, that there will be a time when a new Armor Type which is bettet than Epic will be introduced.
    To bring much more variation in the game, especially in Armors, you guys could devide the new Armor Types in
    Lets say Holy and Dark, like Heaven vs Hell. And from every new 6 Star Armor, that gets introduced into Game, there would be a Heaven and Hell edition and the Player can choose which one he wants to have.

Also this could be used for a new type of event:
    The player could choose if he wants to fight for heaven or hell!
    Every 5 Weeks there could be an event, that all Heaven and all Hell players have a competition against each other.
    I would recommend a Competition in Adventure because there are far to less or even none events for the adventure.

In addition to that,
    When the player chooses the hell or dark side, he could receive quests from the Dark Prince and the Heaven Player would continue receiving Quests from Gwen and how they are called.

Ps: Please forbid Commanders to declare Guild War, please.

Um...how would you keep the game balanced if most players chose one side over the other? Hmm...?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Suggestions for Gree/Funzio

Suggestions for improving KnD

As someone who has played all kinds of games since the early 80s till now, I thought I’d give GREE a few suggestions that should vastly improve KnD; many of which would not require significant investment on their part.

1. Level 100 = basis for all point calculations, matching
    a. Stop punishing people for leveling up. Level 100 players get far more points in Guild Wars than level 150 players and also get much easier Arena matches, and it gets worse the higher you go. Once you reach level 100, the calculation should be the same for all players level 100+
    Benefit to Gree: This will stop a lot of frustration your long time players are currently having with the game, which should drastically reduce churn of your highest paying and most loyal customers
    Gree Expense: shouldn’t be much. Just change the coding with one if logic statement: ex: if(level > 100, setlevelto100(same formula as now),same formula as now)
    Benefit to players: No penalty to keep playing; for people already over 100, just convert their experience to the new levels and re-level them

2. Soft cap of Level 100 / Levels past 100 should provide some benefit but each additional level should be significantly harder than the last (like the game Lineage)
    a. Each level past 100 should add +2 atk/def/hp
    i. The current rewards are a joke, especially considering you ultimately are penalized for leveling in Arena (tougher comps) and Guild Wars (lower points)
    b. Each additional level should take 10% more experience than the prior level. This means level 149 to 150 will take 100 times as much experience as level 100 to 101.
    i. I’d probably cap it at the cost of 100x the level from 100 to 101 as you’d be talking over a week of non-stop playing to get a level at that point
    Benefit to Gree: This will provide incentive to keep playing the game besides just Guild Wars and provide an enormous time sink that will keep players logging in every day, throughout the day, just like you do for leveling
    Gree expense: should be very minimal. No new skins, maps, armor, etc.
    Benefit to players: reason to log in and play; reward for playing

3. Ability to prevent leechers in guild wars / Few different options here
    a. Allow GM/GC/GS to set a minimum # of points for each war before it starts
    b. And/Or Allow GM/GC/GS to set min # of attempts for each war before it starts
    c. Allow GM to remove player before the war ends
    d. Prior four 3 day war point totals are visible to Guild leadership

Benefit to Gree: Guilds become less frustrated with recruiting means guild less likely to break up which means less player churn (leachers / players may use gems more to hit minimum target)

Gree expense: Minor expense

Benefit to players: Obvious

4. Create Guild Arena Competition
    a. Simply consolidate guild members arena point totals and have weekly guild rewards for Arena similar to that of 3 day wars

Benefit to Gree: Another activity to get players playing the game and a good reason to use Gems in Arena (right now there really is no reason to Gem in Arena once you are level 50+ unless you are making a top 10 run)

Gree expense: Minor to moderate

Benefit to players: Another incentive to play, another way to get legendaries/epics

5. Larger Guilds / Guild Levels with reserves for wars
    a. Guilds should have a max of 50 players / 20 Officers
    b. Guild levels should be a max of 100
    i. 1 Player per 2 levels
    ii. 1 officer per 4 levels
    iii. Potentially add another tier of officers and make sentinel 10% bonus
    iv. Allow GM to set aside players #41-50 as non-arena members (some guilds have long time members who for RL reasons can’t be active for a week to a month—it sucks to have to boot them or go short on points); obviously they should get no rewards
    Benefits to Gree: More stability = less player churn; each level the guild receives something tangible (can go several levels with nada currently)
    Gree expense: Very minimal
    Benefit to players: Get to keep inactive/less active friends in guild

6. Convert Regular to Plus Armors for Gems: Option to transform any armor to the plus version for a certain # of Gems; Example tier:
    a. 1 star to + is 10 gems
    b. 2 star to + is 25 gems
    c. 3 star to a + is 100 gems
    d. 4 star to a + is 250 gems
    e. Older 5 star to a + is 750 gems (fusible 5 stars)
    f. Newer 5 star to a + is 1500 gems (unfusible 5 stars)
    Benefits to Gree: Yet another Gem sink
    Gree expense: very minimal
    Benefit to players: less risk than chests, easy target to try to attain towards

7. Map expansion
    a. Think this one goes without saying but as much money as you are bringing in each month, it’s crazy there hasn’t been any expansion on the map
    Benefits to Gree: Less player churn
    Gree expense: Largest expense of the recommended changes but long overdue. New content should probably come every 6 months or so. See World of Warcraft revenue over time even with content updates.
    Player benefits: More to do, more rewards, more quests, etc

8. Map Difficulty / (Aka Diablo style)
    a. Allow players once they beat “normal” (current difficult) to advance to Hard mode which should be significantly harder than normal with possible 4 star crafted armors
    b. Allow players once they beat “hard” to advance to “Insane” mode which should be significantly harder than Hard with possible 5 star (fusable ones)

Benefits to Gree: Adds replayibility to the game = less player churn
    Gree expense: moderate – will take time to tweak difficulties
    Benefit to players: Game stays fresh longer, more rewards
    I hope someone from GREE will take these into consideration. I think the game is currently a good game but could be a great game. Anyone else have any suggestions?

-Tomar

1) Level does not matter once you pass 100. I am level 500+ in game. I sometimes get more points than my guildmates on the same target, sometimes less. The only sure fire thing is that GM's give 50% bonus, GS, GC, HC give 20% bonus, and Commanders give no bonus when defeated. The base points that determine your bonus ARE NOT AFFECTED BY LEVEL PAST 100. The game treats all players the EXACT same once you reach level 100 - so no, there are no penalties to leveling. I don't get harder matches in the arena because of my level, because at level100+ you start fighting against others who are, well, level 100+. It doesn't matter whether you are 100 or 1000; what matters is your gear.
    2) I like adding some incentive to leveling, as a high level player myself. Also agree with making each level more EXP to reach past 100 not the EXACT same. Did I already say all players 100+ are considered the same? Oh wait. Okay I'll stop, but I keep seeing this, so I want to emphasize that level only matters for below 100 players.. All above 100 are the same.

3) Another great Idea. Only problem I see with this is that sometimes you have longtime members who can't be as active as they have been for a weekend because of RL - it doesn't mean they weren't deserving of the rewards. Maybe the ability of GM to decide who gets/deserves the reward? Regarding kicking in the middle, it's a real benefit if you have a rogue declarer in your guild but could be abused where a hardworking player may get unfairly kicked or accidentally kicked even, like how you can accidentally declare war because the game doesn't ask for confirmation on whether you want to declare or not; could cause some problems.

4) Favorite idea so far - I like it.

5) Ah an idea to solve the problem I raised earlier - but if 41-50 get no rewards, why would anyone want to be one of the 41-50? It would be the same as leaving for the weekend and returning. It would make the 'return' part less of a hassle and if they're allowed to contribute during wars it could possibly be advantageous for some though. Also, is this only for the Arena GW or for all GWs?

Also as an Aside, I always thought GC should have some sort of offensive ability to balance out with the Sentinel's protective ability; maybe the ability to do a power attack for 1 energy once per battle? It would give being GC a crucial war function of defeating the opposing sentinel.

6) Hmmm very interesting idea. Costs are realistic too - 1500 to turn an existing epic into a plus.. very interesting. Only problem with this is #1 players in GW spend more than 1500 gems on top of what Top10 Guild members spend in war. This means I could place top 10, throw in 1500 gems and get the War Epic+, which destroys the purpose of being the top guild. Maybe only make it possible for Chest/Non-War Epics.

7) & 8) No brainers, we need more map areas. Not quite sure about craftable epics - since the game would be overrun with epics then. Players who play wanting their first epic could just get it in that way. I do like the idea of having a secondary map, much harder difficulty.

Overall great ideas! You definitely put some thought into it
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

I'm all for getting rid of the power attack. I can't tell you how many times I have hit this by mistake. It's useless. I echo the rewards for anyone above level 100. There should be some type of bonus or extra incentive for players to get higher levels.

Also - allow invites of others to guilds even if they're with a guild.
    Hispandrix - Level 233
    Blazeborne Vanguard (MAX)
    Maelstrom Irons (MAX)
    Armor of the Komodo (MAX)
    Northerner's Battlegear (MAX)
    Arcane Mantle (MAX)
    Soulshard Necromantle (MAX)
    Centurion Aegis (MAX)
    Druidic Platemail (MAX)
    Odin's Call (LVL 87)
    Earthwarden's Shroud (LVL 61)
    Armor of the Komodo (LVL 1)

Guild:
    Hebrew Hammers (Level 75 - MAX)
    Guild Master

Quote Originally Posted by hispandrix View Post
    I'm all for getting rid of the power attack. I can't tell you how many times I have hit this by mistake. It's useless. I echo the rewards for anyone above level 100. There should be some type of bonus or extra incentive for players to get higher levels.

Also - allow invites of others to guilds even if they're with a guild.

I disagree; the power attack is not useless...when the enemy is dodging, it nails him.

If you're referring to the 4-hit power attack during a Guild Wars...I'm unsure whether I agree; I've used it, and it works. Would 4 single attacks have worked in it's place? I don't know, but it hasn't in the past for me. (Target was a Sentinel, in all examples).

Post Ever changing element armor

Suggestion
    Epic boss with changing armor each attack.
    Fire->air->spirit->water->earth->fire
    Nemisis armor will be strong against it each attack.
    Water->earth->fire->air->spirit->water
    When you craft the armor, it will be the last attack element.
    Eg. It attacks with air, defends with spirit, attacks with water, defends with earth
    Boss armor would be water. max 1500/1500 1700/1700+
    Boss armor+ would change element per attack/defense cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by The-wanderer View Post
    Suggestion
    Epic boss with changing armor each attack.
    Fire->air->spirit->water->earth->fire
    Nemisis armor will be strong against it each attack.
    Water->earth->fire->air->spirit->water
    When you craft the armor, it will be the last attack element.
    Eg. It attacks with air, defends with spirit, attacks with water, defends with earth
    Boss armor would be water. max 1500/1500 1700/1700+
    Boss armor+ would change element per attack/defense cycle.
    I really believe there other more important elements of the game that need improvement or fixing than the epic bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    If you're referring to the 4-hit power attack during a Guild Wars...
    That is what he is referring to. It's waste to use all 4 of your energy on one attack (unless you are tasked with taking out a Sentinel for the guild, even then it's debatable) than having 4 chances to score big. I don't use it unless I'm busy and won't be available to make use of 4 single attacks, in an attempt to knock out the Sentinel not knowing his/her lineup.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I only use the 4-hit for a Sentinel removal, and then only if someone else has reconned (1-hit) and confirmed their armor/level first. Agree one should minimize waste.

On the next Update I would like to See a Expansion added to the Castle and Expasion to the map so we can have more things to do and more armor to collect.

iOS and android compatible?

I currently play KND on a nook (android) and just got an iPhone. Would love to be able to play three game on my phone but apparently can't sync my accounts between an iOS and android. Could we make them compatible?

Not sure if this was mentioned, probably has been but..

How about a refresh button? Rather than having to exit the event page then entering it just to refresh it is kind of tedious. Adding a refresh button next to the close button would be very convenient. This would be extremely helpful during wars when you need to check the sent shield percentage, or the raid boss hp or to get rid of the boss defeated picture. A small addition can go a long way. And I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult to implement a simple refresh button. I could code that in my sleep xp

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement