View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 53 of 73 First ... 343515253545563 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt4real View Post
    Actually Shawn from support liked my suggestion, here's what he said...
    The answer you got from "Shawn" from support is just the default response that gets pasted to every suggestion mail
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

This game is starting to get too boring
    pls make a new kind of epic boss to maybe raid boss
    make new maps it is boring killing the dark prince
    Pls change the arena i m getting bored of it but pls i still love free gems

Make the guild wars to where you cant spend gems to win every once in a while so that the same old people dont win because their wallet is deeper, make it where it take strategy rather than spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Haven View Post
    Make the guild wars to where you cant spend gems to win every once in a while so that the same old people dont win because their wallet is deeper, make it where it take strategy rather than spending.
    Two (or more) things I dislike about this post.

1) You posted the same thing in multiple threads. Stop. You're getting the same response in all three. Get a clue.

2) At this point, a "gem free" war would result in mostly the same ranking. Any guild that goes head to head against a Rainbow/DK guild is going to get pounded. Why? They already have THE BEST ARMORS. You'll lose based on the simple fact that unless your coordination is spot on and they are half asleep at the time of battle, you will be having to counter the best armors in the game. It will not be fair, and those at the top will stay at the top (they have better strategy than you as well, not just the deepest pockets, another reason they keep the top spots) and those at the bottom will stay at the bottom.

If you don't understand that, you're delusional.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

If it hasn't been posted previously, what about:

1. Radaghast side quests

With Radaghast side quests, you can call him in to do a blow on the epic boss (for everyone who gets frustrated when you die with just a little bit of HP left on the boss). There can even be Radaghast-only armor.... (I really can't believe how Radaghast was abandoned in the game. There are many possibilities there.)

2. Dark Prince Castle chasm side quests
    (He has to be plotting something since we defeated him. Let it come out of the chasm underneath the castle.)

3. It can be that between these 2 new side quests that players can get bulk materials for whatever armors they want to craft AND bulk fusion stars.

(There has to be another way to obtain fusion stars other than war; everyone can't be the top guild. There could be a way to unlock a special shop that sells materials &/or fusion stars for gold in the game. The point is we can "purchase" fusion boosts from our guilds, so why can't we "purchase" other items, too?)

4. For the love of the universe, where are the star metal fusion boosts that can give the same points as a matched fusion boost for any armor?! That can be a special event once in a while or can be given as prizes from the above mentioned side quests.

5. Everyone has been asking for this but please allow us to sell armor for gold. The silver star armors we receive from the arena can be considered junk for those not using them in fusion. (There isn't an abundance of fusion stars.)

6. There should be a separate armor count for fusion boost armors or fusion boosts should not be counted in our armor totals.

7. Other accessories for our knights? There could be rings and talismans that actually do something. They could be used to summon Waterio & other storyline bosses for the dimensional rift side quest where we have to team up with the Dark Prince to defend the Land of Light. (Yeah, another threat comes & it's THAT intense that we would need that much power.) ;-)

The chasm side quests & the dimensional rift side quests can be designed for Lvl 100+ after defeating the Dark Prince & completing all the storyline missions. Radaghast side quests can be done after a reaching certain Lvl in the game & after completing a certain quest.

8. If this game is ever discontinued, everyone should get an offline copy to keep that is not dependent on GREE's servers. For the people who have spent money on this game, I'm sure they could've bought at least one Playstation & several games for it. There would also still be a way to do a guild battle but just not wars.

9. I'd like to request a toggle to turn off or on the flashing special effect for people who are sensitive to it. (The flash from when you hit monsters and do your sword special.) I'd like to also request a toggle for the fusion animation, just like how we can skip when opening chests.

10. In the fusion combine & armorsmith screens, there should be an option like "Do Another", especially in the armorsmith screen--due to the lag.

Basically what is mentioned in this post can be awesome or lame; it depends on how it is implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by tornbeach View Post
    8. If this game is ever discontinued, everyone should get an offline copy to keep that is not dependent on GREE's servers. For the people who have spent money on this game, I'm sure they could've bought at least one Playstation & several games for it. There would also still be a way to do a guild battle but just not wars.
    go and read the Monster Quest Forum. its depressing...
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

3 - I'm close to 400, most of my guildies are well over 200, almost every applicant I interview are well over 100 (the majority is actually closer to 250 than 100). If you need more stones that you can get your hands on you are doing things wrong. And robbing your guild of good donations.
    I love the idea of the store tho. But to sell the ton of useless junk I will never use, not to buy more.

5 - Fusing uncommons is good only if you need to complete the fusion guild quest as quick as possible.

Just a reply: What would you like to see in the store, if it existed properly? As a Lvl 400 player what would you buy out of the store? Maybe star metal fusion boosts? I don't know if I were clear enough, but fusion stones can be "purchased" right out of the guild where players can get f-boosts & it doesn't have to stop there.

The more worthwhile prizes you can get from the guild, the more incentive there is to donate?? It depends on the definition of worthwhile & there is a chance it may not please everyone. Different prizes can be introduced by Lvl. ;-) It really depends on how it is implemented in the game whether it is a success or a flop.

Also if you are interviewing Lvl 250+ players, the guild bonuses have to be maxed by now--unless the guild was recently begun???

Part of the basis for a proper KD store comes from the other 3 side quests I've proposed so there could be a lot of relevant items in there. Perhaps the store will have a different purpose for high level players, but I think it will be useful overall. One man's junk is another's gold?? Vice versa?

I don't know if things were done differently many months ago, but I find fusion stones are not a common drop anymore, if they ever were. I have a feeling it has something to do with the updates in recent months (or maybe my account is just unlucky I don't know or I'm fighting in the wrong place)! XD

There's even a quest I've been doing, & it is taking ages to get the materials to complete it, no matter what difficulty I play the location. The joke is I've already completed the Climactic Clash quests but am having a time getting the special drop at a Haunted Citadel. (Btw, the end of the storyline quests is anticlimactic. We don't even get a movie ending or something? XD)

Before that the Roc feathers were what gave trouble & I played several times per day. I gave up & only play it now when I feel like trying to complete the quests. (I was already Lvl 100+ before I started really bothering with quests, had already crafted many 3* armors & got + versions unlocked in the smith.)

Also I leveled to 100 at Haunted Citadel on Epic. I rarely saw a fusion stone. Even doing a snakeskin materials run on the epic stage resulted in very few fusion stones.

I always donate to my guild. I don't think it is that hard, especially with golden training fields. In the case of maxed guilds, I guess gold would go for the guild guardian, but some guilds use them while others don't.

I always thought that fusing uncraftable 1 star armor gives more XP than craftable 1*. One of the guilds I was in called it power leveling. I have been fusing for an epic since I could beat Lvl 15 on the epic boss. I actually did get one. I do not have nearly enough f-stones to continue trying for an epic as well as level EB + armor for guild war. (Fusing uncraftable 1* armor is my preferred method, especially with all the silver star armor from the arena.)

The Horsemen event is coming & I will probably not get + version leveled in time this trip. ~shrugs~ This would make it 2 major events back to back now, along with that 4 day war!

11. Do something with the music! (I forgot this from my 1st post.)
    Last edited by tornbeach; 04-20-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Also if you are interviewing Lvl 250+ players, the guild bonuses have to be maxed by now--unless the guild was recently begun???
    I never talked about players at Level 250+, I said the vast majority have 250 fusion stones or more.

I always thought that fusing uncraftable 1 star armor gives more XP than craftable 1*. One of the guilds I was in called it power leveling. I have been fusing for an epic since I could beat Lvl 15 on the epic boss. I actually did get one. I do not have nearly enough f-stones to continue trying for an epic as well as level EB + armor for guild war. (Fusing uncraftable 1* armor is my preferred method, especially with all the silver star armor from the arena.)
    To get fusion armors you should fuse two commons, not 2 uncommons. Again you are doing it wrong.
    That's why you are using your fusion stones faster than you could grab them.
    Try to farm for snakeskins, it's dropped quite regularly there, I'd say 30% of the time you get one.

If, for some reason, the game decided to "reward me" with a fusion stone for my donations I will be pretty pissed. I'd rather get something useful than a worthless piece of junk I'm pretty pissed to receive even from silver chests.

Guild epic bosses. Guild War format against a true challenge, epic armor rewards if defeated
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

Lonestar: What amazes me is that you are quick to say that I am doing something wrong. There is more than 1 way to get the same result so long as it's water/spirit, fire/earth, fire/air & spirit/air with bronze star (basic armor) or the "free" silver star rewards from the arena that you get when you win 3 consecutive battles.

I'm sure you know that.

If I could sell the silver star arena rewards for gold, that's what I would do. (More fusion boosts from the guild or more gold for enhancing armor, whatever) It is annoying when I want to go craft something & the game tells me I'm unable to craft, due to silver star arena rewards & even fusion boosts.

I have never crafted 30 min armor for fusing uncraftable 1* when I could get the materials in 5 minutes, if I have 2 smiths. XD

The point is to have OPTIONS. People can then make choices about what they want. Just like with the current store, there are many capes. You don't have to get them all. You don't have to get any. The choice is yours.

I've said it before: How things are implemented can be a failure or success!
    Last edited by tornbeach; 04-21-2014 at 12:42 PM.

so much to add

I've written in to the support for GREE before but never knew about this site. I wanted to suggest adding a new element, which would also give the opportunity for new areas in the game, new armors, and new quests. Not to mention eba's and various other things. But the new element could be electricity. Or just plain, "electric", being that it is a natural occurrence in the world.

As well, being able to sell armors for gold or gems, depending on it's rarity, would be wonderful. And as far as gold, the castle area should be expanded to add more slots for armories or gold getting buildings. Right now the entire area in the game takes up such a small area of space.

In order to add more quest areas, we could build onto the game by making it so we have to defeat the dark Prince's dad. It would only make sense to go about it through that route. Being that he is just a prince. There must be a king, and a queen. So the ability to add on to the quest areas.

Wink add a hide helm option

Notice in pvp it shows characters without their helmets at the first screen? How about an option to always hide the helmets? Easy enough just maybe a check box under appearance that says hide helmet? Please?

How about making the language filter apply on knight names too?

I have been seeing to many players having names like: FK HerFanny, TouchMyP*enis, c*cksmacker and the list goes on.

This is very inappropriate - Esspecially with all the children that plays the game.
    Last edited by Dianish; 04-27-2014 at 08:15 PM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Email system

The current email system should be changed to an username and password system for players who switch devices frequently. Thanks