View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 51 of 73 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotheHero View Post
    I skimmed the first sentence and thought it was relevant actually. Wrong game, but a word of advice? Don't hold your breath. People have been asking for a similar feature here as well, nothing as of yet.
    Yep. Rogue/accidental declares == people gemming to still win the battle == more profit for Gree...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

You guys need to work on how your "random" chest and fusion chances work. I think many people who opened many chest till date and do countless fusions with no epics knows what I'm talking about.

and for christ sake. Make fusions have a chance to get a Plus version of armors fused.

My Current additions that the games NEEDs

1. As far as guilds- A method of kicking leachers after wars so they do NOT get the rewards. Major problem in top 25/10 guilds.
    Pros- Promoting honesty
    Con-None, GM's are judge, jury and vindicator. If someone does not contribute they should not get reward.

Easy to code

2. More ways to obtain gems through quests, trading, helping anything. Gems are an important part of keeping people interested. I understand buying to be top guild or even top 100. but 1-5 gems for lvl 100 plus is dull. this is why most people quit, lack of fun, and lack of obtaining game currency through play time rather then pay to play.

3. Bind account should be better structured to days or week, if i drop my phone into a toilet or get it wet on the beach i lose $1000s, time and energy.

4. Expansion earned to buy via gems or through achievment. Reward long time players and keep them playing and interested. Adding a vast amount to the gameplay will keep more players active for longer
    1 year is good but in the interest of longevity, add more content.

Sincerely
    Nick(Casanova RP)
    Top 10(iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Yep. Rogue/accidental declares == people gemming to still win the battle == more profit for Gree...
    If a guild isn't doing permawar, their playing the game wrong.
    (Amount of gem spending has nothing to do with it.)

how about a way to get rid of feeder armor without having to spend gold fusing them into something else? like a sell armor for gold function? i'm pretty sure we've all had to deal with not having any space to craft anything.

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement

Armor

Just an idea that popped into my head awhile ago. A good majority of players have 100s if not 1000s of armors that they have to scroll through every time they want to find the one theyone are trying to enhance. My suggestion is to add a search feature to fusion/enhance

lol 100+ content would be nice some new levels
    Forgotten Realm Android
    Carnage FR lvl 109

WBM-MHX-XBD

You give us a poll and don't add anything?? COME ON. IT HAS BEEN MONTHS NOW. ADD THE FEATURES!!!!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Let's forget about the features we want and leave these 3 words here...

...."Statistical analysis survey"....
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

ideas

The most obvious would be for map expansions that lead to far more difficult areas / bosses with perhaps epic drop armours from the higher area bosses too. you could then craft the plus epic.

Also after collecting every cape, I reckon there should be more and perhaps capes with attack / defense bonuses

PM players who aren't in your guild. you can then directly ask a player to join / assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Duane Neale View Post
    PM players who aren't in your guild. you can then directly ask a player to join / assist you.
    I agree... what this game needs is more ways for ****tards to bother officers of top guilds. /sarcasm
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

they have like.. a hundred unused EB's now. make them a nice home in a crazy hell like rift that opened and now we are fighting their tormented souls... making new content is not that hard.... they could even random a few boses per level. RNG <3
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Wouldnt it be great if the "Guild war" screen didnt open when entering the game every single time?

Wouldnt it be great if there was no popup windows when entering the game. To many things pops up and slows down the games startup.

Also, thank you gree for screwing me over this event. I love your game but hate your support. I have been missing 2 wasp stingers since Firewing Wasp was up. I would still love to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Also, thank you gree for screwing me over this event. I love your game but hate your support. I have been missing 2 wasp stingers since Firewing Wasp was up. I would still love to get them.
    shoulda spent the 11 gems to just get them from the summon stone - have them give the gems back later when they found the mistake...
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    shoulda spent the 11 gems to just get them from the summon stone - have them give the gems back later when they found the mistake...
    I dont see the logic in using gems because Gree made a mistake.