View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 44 of 73 First ... 34424344454654 ... Last
    And, about expanding the number of armor slots...
    Come on...this needs to be done, and it needs to be done yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    After getting so many trash armors from Arena now, on top of all the trash armors from fighting the Epic Boss, opening chests, daily rewards and from doing the most damage to the Guardian in wars (and others, if I missed'em)...

...why do we even have a limit to the number of armors we can hold at any given time?
    How about you stop expanding the total number of armors we can have at once and just fix this once and for all.
    It's not like 60, 70, 80 armors is ACTUALLY all we can have anyways...you can have WELL over that number if you keep winning them. So what is the point of this arbitrary limit?

How hard would it be to just do this, instead of listing each armor individually?

And if there has to be a limit can't it just be something like, 30 of each type?

I have absolutely no use for anything under Rare. If we can't get a more useful and less cumbersome interface for managing our armors, perhaps we can sell them back to the game?

100 gold for common armors, 200 gold for uncommon armors, and roughly 1/3 of the Smithing price for any armor above that?

Why should I have to combine all this trash just to get rid of it? I need a way to get rid of this junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    And, about expanding the number of armor slots...
    Come on...this needs to be done, and it needs to be done yesterday.
    I was about to suggest that they make armor stackable (the x4 and whatnot) =p. I also agree that they should have different level armors have different limits. 30 per level (common, uncommon, rare, etc) would suffice. Epic doesn't need a limit since you can't craft them anyways soye.
    no

I suggest that GREE get off their butts and actively ban accounts of people who are, for example, less than two weeks old, level 22, wearing Flowstone Battlegear AND RANKED #1 IN ARENA FOR CHRISSAKES!!

Since No one really listen to our feedback , so I'm here to say hi just hi ^_*.
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah 101 View Post
    since no one really listen to our feedback , so i'm here to say hi just hi ^_*.
    hiieeeiiii <(*.*<) ^(*.*)^ (>*.*)>

it would be nice if you can delete armors for example multiple kaleidoscopic armors which do nothing and take up place or to get rid of all the useless armors you dont want, but just as all the other suggestions here, this suggestion will most likely never be read.

I don't know what everyone else would think about this, but how about adding a fusion only epic? An epic that's only obtainable through fusion. Never making it obtainable through chest or any other way to spend gems. The only downside would be no + version, but I'm sure the + version can be introduced somehow (maybe adding a way to fuse + armors as well - or fusing two + armors = a + armor).
    no

How about making it possible for zone bosses to randomly drop the armors matching the mats they drop? i.e Dark Prince that obviously drops Evil Gems could on occassion drop a Dark Prince's Royal Armor (Non+). Maybe same drop rate as key or a tad lower.

This might motivate both new players to farm aswell as highend players who stopped farming to actually do it again.

I for one would love to see this happen.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    How about making it possible for zone bosses to randomly drop the armors matching the mats they drop? i.e Dark Prince that obviously drops Evil Gems could on occassion drop a Dark Prince's Royal Armor (Non+). Maybe same drop rate as key or a tad lower.

This might motivate both new players to farm aswell as highend players who stopped farming to actually do it again.

I for one would love to see this happen.
    they did!!

67780.jpg
    67779.jpg

but only half-heartedly...

now if only they make this flash sale 3x for the day, 8 hours apart, so that the whole world would have benefited...

like say 2am (when it happened earlier today and i was still asleep), 10am, 6pm....
    Last edited by Lou 1xxx; 01-25-2014 at 12:14 AM.

I think the Guild War's rewards should change for a few reasons - every new guild war there's an epic armor that the top 10 get, but while the top guilds who spend tons of money on gems barely change it's the same guilds all the time and it's kind of annoying that besides those 10 guilds that get the awesome rewards everyone else just gets ****, seriously why don't you make a new decent armor for the top 50 or 100 that will be something i'd like to keep because it has good stats, instead you give a former EB+ like it's something i'll keep in a week there'll be a better EB with the same element so why would I use this one?
    What I think you should do is make a new 4* for top 100, 50 get +, 100 get regular, and from 100 to 300 or something like that the EB + and lower then that should get Rocfeather, something like this would be fair in my opinion because the guilds that get to top 25 work hard to get there and are barely rewarded the difference between the top 10 and the top 25 is huge because they are serious gem spenders that no one can beat easily.
    That's what I think should change in the GW rewards system.

You enjoy our money and its about time you give us something in return, how about to make 2 different war leaderboards:
    one leaderboard which is the same as now, and second leaderboard that will NOT count any score gained from gems (after using the "refill" option).
    this will finally enable us the very active players to enjoy rewards for our hard work.
    sorry I wasnt born rich and cant buy all your rewards.
    let the money spenders give you their money, but consider how to reward the different aspects of this game as there are some of us that are getting real sick from doing our best without any possible way to get a piece of greatness.
    eventually as players will bore them self out and leave - your money spenders will leave with them because they need big community to show off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab1211 View Post
    it would be nice if you can delete armors for example multiple kaleidoscopic armors which do nothing and take up place or to get rid of all the useless armors you dont want, but just as all the other suggestions here, this suggestion will most likely never be read.
    kaleidoscopic armors can now be used as fodder, for 100 EP each.

useless armors? feed your fodder before using fodder to enhance main armor...
    example: 1 atlantic avenger worth 24EP feed with 1 mono +3 basic = level 4 or (24ep +3ep) = 27ep fodder instead of only 24ep.

bought and opened a few too many 40x 50x chest with extra 20x boost armors?
    use those fodder first before using boost armors, so instead of using 51 boost armor to max enhance and epic, use them 2stars and 3stars fodder first.

for other questions, do some research:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...oped-Resources
    Last edited by Lou 1xxx; 01-30-2014 at 05:22 PM.
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

I would like to see an increase in customer service. The wait to hear back from them is ridiculous and is probably what runs off most of your customers
    Looking for a new place to spend your gems? Wu Tang Guild is now recruiting! Apply at www.wutangguild.com

Also feel free to join the forum and chat about everything not allowed here!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    You enjoy our money and its about time you give us something in return, how about to make 2 different war leaderboards:
    one leaderboard which is the same as now, and second leaderboard that will NOT count any score gained from gems (after using the "refill" option).
    this will finally enable us the very active players to enjoy rewards for our hard work.
    sorry I wasnt born rich and cant buy all your rewards.
    let the money spenders give you their money, but consider how to reward the different aspects of this game as there are some of us that are getting real sick from doing our best without any possible way to get a piece of greatness.
    eventually as players will bore them self out and leave - your money spenders will leave with them because they need big community to show off.
    KA went 8-10 wars before getting Raid Bosses. We are on War #9.
    Gree doesn't expect you to play this game forever, or want you to. They slowly move devs from project to project & leave a very small handful to handle maintenance of old games while ppl continue to buy gems & play happily without ever getting new content. I'm blown away by how many ppl actually download KA, MW, CC, MQ daily as if they never existed. I download a phone game, drop a few hundos on it in 2-4 weeks & move on. Gree is just following this trend. Surprisingly, K&D has kept me longer than anything before, even console. Many players feel this way.
    One of my first posts on this forum (Over 1 year ago) was to make speed up button
    1-click or & item pickup remove entirely. I opened multiple tickets about it my first few months of playing. We got swipe to pick up 4 weeks ago?
    They started grasping at the Card game fad instead. & so we get a complicated game like bd/KA that barely holds interest more than a week.

God forbid game developers actually do their jobs.
    (This also involves telling your corporate tie boss to shove it & do it your way)

BD & DR are already dying, & I don't know if BD has even gotten wars yet. Gree doesn't care, EOW already play testing live in some countries. The tragedy that is the MMIoS platform rolls on while the Corporotacracy does what they do best.
    Last edited by Ghost of the Eunuchorn; 01-30-2014 at 06:14 PM.

The new 100+ updates (if they are added) Im hoping for the games sake its not just
    "Get to level 200 now" with added stats. Because a lot of the game is already 200+ and would only benefit them for a little while until everyone got to 200.

Prestige/Tier system? Every level 100 is new Prestige/Tier from your current level= added stats/armor/bonuses