View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 2 of 73 First 12341252 ... Last

GUILD WAR:

Dunno if taken yet, (I apologize if it is) but

INSTEAD OF: "let players buy gems as much as they can before war ends,"
    WHY NOT: "whatever guild reaches this amount of points first wins"

and then any guild that couldn't reach the required points will be ranked normally after 3 days

Bonus rewards for those who reached it, maybe?
    It's been fun.

Roster clear guild wars.
    Fix single GM spamming.

- Fix the "TRANSACTION CANCELLED" bug, as it did not happen a few months ago at all and now happens quite often.
    - Bring back Fusion Stones in Arena Rewards.
    - Increase Fusion Stone Drop Rates on all stages, a significant change, no 4% nonsense.
    - Be able to see how many materials for armors you have when all your armorsmiths are busy.
    - More 30% Gem Sales
    - More Limited Time Quests
    - One week grace period after last boss on boss collection events.
    - Better prizes for said Boss Collection events, A cape isn't good enough.

These are all fairly simple and not demanding like everyone else's.

When you beat an opponent during GW, they lose a % of their points. Thus, possibly enticing people to attack active opponents to allow them to catch up by siphoning off some of their points.

Add a "Storage Unit" in place of the "Arena" building where we can swap out buildings.

"Straight to Guild Bank" Gold rewards for completing quests at max level. Otherwise, explain why we even continue to have quests at max level.

Extra prize tier during guild wars for differing levels of wins.

Add a log of all Armors earned within the game, and what level they had been enhanced to.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    1) Fuse two of the same armors to fuse its plus version. The amount of fusion stones and gold depends on what tier of armors. Perhaps other requirements so level 20's can't fuse Epic + because they have too much money.
    2) Better rewards for Guild Wars. An outdated legendary for top 100? There's no many spending guilds many top 100 guilds don't care.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

My suggestions:

- More fusion stones as arena rewards, leveling up 100+, etc

- More limited time quests

- Better guild war prizes for top 250. Not everyone can be in a top 10 guild. We would also like a GW only armor to show off (give us a reason to spend gems).
    Last edited by Daenerys; 11-01-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

suggestions

1. GEMs Purchases
    After some considerations i bought a starter to curb my hunger for gems.
    BUT. No GEMs was credited into my account.
    2.Efficiency(?)
    Sent a ticket regarding the GEMs matter to support from monday till friday(today)
    No official replies yet.

These 2 are the main problems for me.

Can we please condense / combine some of the extraneous sticky threads, a good chunk of the guides, if not all of them have been linked already in the player developed resources thread

My rant:
    1. Better arena rewards. I don't really do arena at all, because rewards are not very appealing.
    2. Update chests to be more useful, Dark Prince example, is very outdated.
    3. More fusion only armors, legendaries mainly and even an epic ones, that are not obtainable other way than fusion.
    4. More limited time quests (I know it's said before, but they are fun and enjoyable) so +1 for that.
    5. Means to stop a guild member declaring uncalled war during guildwar, if he just doesn't get it. Maybe only HC and above could do that.
    I'm back!

Top 5 suggestions.

1. More limited time quests
    2. Better arena awards/bring back fusion stones
    3 Update to the story mission, more content for lvl 100+ people
    4 Remove 2* armor from limited edition chests, they're expensive at 30 gems a piece and it's so disappointing getting a crap 2* from them.
    5 Update Dark Prince Chest to include newer less outdated armors.

1. Fuse + Version with 2 maxxed out of the same armor

2. Revamp Epic bosees rewards + Better rewards for reaching levesl 43+ & improve nemesis cuz nobody uses it anymore

3.Better chat, we shouldnt need to use 3rd party apps for communication.

4. Content for low level, and 1,2,3 star only arenas for giving these armors any chance of being used.. ever.

5. better interaction with friend knights, perhaps a 4x4 team arena combats 2 owned and 2 friendly knights.

6. levels above 100 (needless to say anything else)

7. Possibility to visit friends, help speed up smithing/gold collection/heal knights, etc for some rewards.

8. Revamp chests rewards, make it so epic mats would drop, so if you cant get full armor in a chest, give them at decent chance so we could craft it after some tries, and a chance to craft the plus after leveling it up, like the usual drill. & meaning more chests will be opened for mats.

9. No more bkals+ for 5.000 gems... actually, please no more outdated armor...

10. More elements to the soup, 5 is getting few :P Metal/Electricity?

11. No more letting anyone declare war, decrease energy recharge time, guilds that will spend gem will spend gems anyways, guilds that will not, at least can dish out some more points until the battle ends.

12. revamp daily rewards... 250 gold?

13. More areas in the future, dark prince was never a challenge...

14. Better knight animations (thats cosmetic maybe, but their dumbsome sitting-jump-attack is quite tedious atm)...

15. Better armor loadout with presets for a quick change, maybe replace some useless building with the "barracks" where we can easily and quickly change armors for GW/Arena/World/Friends/Epic

16. Better potions, more potions, craftable ones too.

17. more rare legedary armors obtainable only by fusing/chests, put them in the DPC for giving it a chance, currently DPC has no chance..

18 Unique legendary for GW/Better rewards for arena.
    Last edited by Alieda; 11-01-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    I lost my old siggy, actually I lost my old account
    Either way! Re-adding my friends, new ones send pm first for friendship hmmk?
    Still Mythical Guild CEO - Still not making any sense! ~We're recruiting~

Alieda ~ Level One-Hundred-Something-Something ~

Bump the thread

1.) other building has to be useful. dropping random items such as (note that it wouldnt ALWAYS give you those items 100% of the time)
    Crystal conservatory gives you gem
    Monsters nest gives you craft mats
    tavern gives you epic boss energy
    cathedral gives you arena energy

though it can be made that it only drops when it holds max capacity of gold (still random drop rate)

Some opinions !

I just have some opinions for this game to be better right now :
    1) increase the maximum level please. I think this is easy with you guys and a " must be done " thing. You can't keep level 100 as the maximum level without any stat improvement. Level 100 has so long been the maximum level, and we found no reason to continue playing the game if this condition continue. Some of my friends began to quit playing knights and dragons because they have reached level 200+ and nothing changed. A level 200+ player is exactly the same with level 100 player is unfair.

2) some more new maps for us to work with. We are getting bored with this weak dark prince

3) improve the dark prince chest please. Although it is 20 gems worth, it's almost useless now...

Thank you

[/color]

I hope something is being done bout all the suggestions/feedbacks. If not it defeat the purpose of having one.

iGn: LionRyan
    Guild: Konoha
    Line: lionryan