View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 63 of 73 First ... 13536162636465 ... Last

Ridicilous!!!

7 days after someone stole my account and still not a reasonable response someone is working on it, or they understand my problem!!!

We talking about real cash here, unreal!!!

I would like to see a separate place to change you gear. Their needs to be 1 location to change all armors for Wars, Epic Bosses, Regular, PVP, Raid Boss etc.

Doesn't GREE find it a little tad... absurd that the Ribbon A reward for the upcoming Celestial War is not only a non-plus Legendary Armour, but one that has vastly less combined stats than the Ribbon B/C Reward? Starmetal or not, we're talking about a 350 stat-point difference.

Couldn't they at least make it the plus-version?

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless82 View Post
    Doesn't GREE find it a little tad... absurd that the Ribbon A reward for the upcoming Celestial War is not only a non-plus Legendary Armour, but one that has vastly less combined stats than the Ribbon B/C Reward? Starmetal or not, we're talking about a 350 stat-point difference.

Couldn't they at least make it the plus-version?

Cheers.
    Has this war already been released? Because I've restarted and I don't see any war info, and I totally agree with your opinion.

I really like the idea for the players over 100.

Quote Originally Posted by evilheart View Post
    I really like the idea for the players over 100.
    i really hate people who just agree with other people to get 10 posts in the forum...

gree please just take that off, let anyone post - this is just annoying to everyone.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i really hate people who just agree with other people to get 10 posts in the forum...

gree please just take that off, let anyone post - this is just annoying to everyone.
    I really like that idea.

maybe implement a system to buy crafting material with in game currency and not via opening chests.

like a market place where you can buy snakeskin leather strips and that sort of thing for a set amount of gold and only a set amount is availably each month.
    for example you could only buy 200 snakeskin leather strips each month for 1 million gold.

this would naturally be tier based so you unlock only the crafting materials after you unlocked the epic stage of that boss so you cannot buy infernal chunks or roc feathers before you have progressed that far.

this would help out a lot of players I think who don't have an obscene amount of time to spend on the game but still want to progress in a timely fashion.

If not allowing trading armors we could expand upon bukks idea and make it to where players could put their own crafting materials up for trade for a fixed amount of gold for each different material to keep players from influencing the prices. They could put them up as offers to the public like say sell x amount of snakeskin leather strips at the flat rate of x gold, then other players could see this offer in a list with other available offers to complete in order to gain more materials for the cost of ingame gold. this would expand the importance of the gold as a currency in game.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I would like to see a separate place to change you gear. Their needs to be 1 location to change all armors for Wars, Epic Bosses, Regular, PVP, Raid Boss etc.
    Me likee. It would simplify things.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Bukk7k3 View Post
    maybe implement a system to buy crafting material with in game currency and not via opening chests.

like a market place where you can buy snakeskin leather strips and that sort of thing for a set amount of gold and only a set amount is availably each month.
    for example you could only buy 200 snakeskin leather strips each month for 1 million gold.

this would naturally be tier based so you unlock only the crafting materials after you unlocked the epic stage of that boss so you cannot buy infernal chunks or roc feathers before you have progressed that far.

this would help out a lot of players I think who don't have an obscene amount of time to spend on the game but still want to progress in a timely fashion.
    I REALLY like this...mindlessly grinding is...mindless. +1

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Thumbs up Game suggestions

One of the most annoying aspects of the game is the tedious matter of fighting your friends. Can you develop an automatic fight system, where you click on 10 knights and let the game decide outcome.

It's the same for fighting in the zones to get materials for armour. Once you have defeated the dark prince 500 times the challenge and enjoyment does diminish quite a bit. An automatic fight feature would relieve the tedium.

As guild master of a maxed out guild that I have built from scratch I have the following observations.
    The limit on the number of knights in a guild is good as it levels the playing field. However, there is no room to develop newbies or low level guys.
    My suggestion is to have a 10 slot holding section within the guild. Inactives and weak guys can be placed in here and do not partake of any rewards won by the guild. To stop abuse only guys below level 100 can be placed in here. They in affect become a mini guild and can have their own mini wars. The best guy with most points gains an automatic position within the guild.

As GM I would like the ability to post a private message to individual guys in the guild. In other Internet type games this is called a whisper function.

I would also like the ability to see who is logged on and on line within my guild.

As a guild if we spend x amount of gems can Gree give a gem reward to the guild to be distributed by the GM.

I suppose a system to remove a GM from a guild. If over 51% of the guild votes to remove a GM this is done by the game. This would hopefully prevent bad behaviour of tyrant Gm's

After playing several games made by Kebam, who were very poor in their customer relations with gamers. I do like the response of Gree to deal with game glitches and to compensate players when this is done

Sorry for such a long posting

**UPDATE 1/15/: I've Added a poll..pending results, new feedback threads will be made in regards to specific categories as this thread has become a bit overwhelming to parse through. If you have ideas on categories...feel free to comment on this thread**[/B][/COLOR]
    In light of your overwhelming requests via the forums and support, here is the Feedback thread you've asked for!

Just a few things:

1. Please be reasonable
    2. Don't spam the thread about fusing epics unless you have a unique idea on this mechanic
    3. Please don't bash each other's ideas. This thread is for you to voice your ideas for future features you would like to see and for you to give constructive, and yes, even critical feedback about current features/mechanics in the game. Let's keep it civil

While we genuinely try to keep an eye on all of your suggestions via forums and support, we don't catch everything. Some things may not be possible to implement or may take a while but we do try to implement player feedback as much as possible when designing new features/events.

As a final note, thanks a lot in advance. We really do appreciate your support!

Aaaaand obligatory Elita gif:[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/QUOTE]

Lightbulb Combinng "+" armors should create "+" armors

Just like crafting and leveling up armors help us get "+" armors, combining 2 "+" armors should give us "+" armors.

Suggestion: We should be able to create/comine "+" versions of ALL armor. I.e. Flamestorm Finery, Wave Charmer Mantle and Volcanic Mantle, etc can NOT be crafted thru gathering material. Only thru combining. Suggestion: Once we level these types of armors up to level 25 (where we are told we can now craft the "+" version), we should be able to combine 2 lower rarity "+" armors to create a higher rarity "+" armor. Currently, when we combine 2 "+" armors, it gives us a NON "+" armor. This should change.

Arrow Better security

I would love our accounts better protected by emailadresses, passwords and security questions, and better protected from hackers.

My account got stolen 1 month ago and after a long struggle i luckily got it back, but i know a lot of players who have been victim and lost it all.

Since a lot of players invested a lot, some better security would be in place

game update ideas

idk if I'm posting this in the correct spot or not but i think that knights and dragons could use some updates to make the game not only more fun but fair as well my ideas , i think that it would be nice to set up a division field for the guilds that way newer guilds dnt have to face up against the same top winning guilds every week i feel less into the game because every week i can drop over 100_250 gems and i Cant get a chance for any big prizes i think with guild divisions it would inspire more new gamers to have a chance at winning something and not quite after 1 weak of gameplay which happens alot i also think guild chat beetween guilds would make it more interesting that way playing against rival guilds could be. More competative or maybe a guild alliance act that blends to guilds together that can help each other out i dnt have an exact idea but kinda like u can interact with an allying guild and by visiting u can donate small amounts of gold or somethin or give members like 5 members more energy for the next war they fight i also think a guild gem box would be a great idea where say you hit a set Amount of gems for ur guild donations and then ur guild can purchase the gem chest giveing all members a random armor from common to epic i also think the level cap rewards should be fixed you get about 25000 gold for every level past 200 but i bassically make that off of 1 training field I have many ideas that i think could benifit this game especially as i am A big fan and contributer to this game another idea is make a private guild war button that allows the guild master if accepted to wager gold or gems in a war against a random guild so that the winners guild recieves the rewards if even 1 of these ideas could get implamented i think it could greatly increase the number of players to keep playing this amazeing game i have many more ideas that u might find interesting if you would take the time to read this i would be very happy wbmxzcfcm is my friend code email is ScottDavis1717@yahoo.com