View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 38 of 73 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last

trades

Edited read below
    Last edited by grantevans2; 01-11-2014 at 05:45 PM.

armour trading

Repost for reads
    Last edited by grantevans2; 01-13-2014 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 09cobaltss View Post
    A few more ideas I have
    1) Make more levels. Maybe one per month or every few months
    2) Stop recycling old bosses. We are not stupid
    3) Quit raising prices of chest. There isn't a reason to except greed
    4) Last but certainly not least. Don't brag about making $5 million in 30 days by adding nothing new, having a war with old boss armors or a crappy star metal, and making arena so dumb a lower level has the advantage
    Less QQ, More Pewpew.

Out of all your suggestions, only the first makes sense, and isn't a gripe. Of course, think about it from the space perspective. They open up a new side of the map. And add one area. You'll blow through it in what, a day? Most people with an epic can farm DP all day long without blinking. Will that really be enough to tide you over for a month? Then looking at 7 or 8 more blank spaces will just piss you off. Be happy they put out new bosses each week.

Then think of how they will do the stat creep. Something that will bridge the gap between the then current level, and the EB's. Easy enough right?

Then after that, as the storyline armors creep up, the EB's continue to creep up, you can only expect the Epics to continue in the same fashion. Then guess what, they will have to introduce a 6* armor as well once they EBs start overtaking all the old epics. It will happen eventually.

Then with new 6* armors, do you expect them to keep the chests the same cost as before? When epics came out they were in chests for 30gems. Now 40 looks to be the standard, since there are many more epics than before. If they kept it cheap, then everyone would have one. That is why they don't change the dpc, etc. Not because of greed, but because they still don't want everyone to have one. Then once the 6*s are introduced, I would bet they show up in chests for 50 gems, and after a time, they move on to 60 gem chests. It keeps the highest level stuff for those that either work for it enough (GW) or are willing to pay (chests)

Also, I don't think Gree was ever bragging about their earnings. That was an article someone posted, showing how much they made. Most companies don't boast about their earnings in public like that.

As far as recycling goes, is it really impacting your gaming experience to have something recycled like that? As many have said, hopefully it is a sign that they're spending more time on new things. Give it a chance. If they go 6 months with recycled crap, and no new content, then start *****ing again. Until then, put on your best armors, cause who gives a rip about looks? The best looking armor in the game doesn't do **** against the guy that just chose the 2 elemental bonus armor and killed you in arena.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Smooth out enhancing for a better experience.
    1. Keep the base armor that was enhanced chosen so that we dont have to re-pick it every enhance.
    2. Lets say i want to enhance my base armor with 4 snakeskin. After its done base armor is still selected (see suggestion 1) and when i click too choose armor to enhance with it opens up at snakeskins if I have more of them. I f dont have more of the armor I used to enhance last time it starts at beginning.

This will save some time, especially for people that enhances with fodder from arena.

Once again this would fix some annoying problems people with alot of armors have when they are enhancing.

Gree, I would like to buy glasses to my knights
    Like this one ^_^
    http://i.imgur.com/gJxOuBk.jpg
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

2 things... a 6 knight arena that rewards more points and items that boost crit rate, reduce miss rate and strengthen an individual knights elemental boost

I only want 1 thing
    A GUILD BOSS just as in mw and cc
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

Something i wish i could have in this game:
    ☼the ability to INVERSE the Fast forward battle button. instead of pressing it to speed up, press it to slow down. once we get so far in the game we all hold it religiously anyways. just have a button toggle on and off inverse
    ☼ a button to show inventory of armor chunks. sometimes im in the middle of crafting 4 armors and wanna check to see if i need to get a few more of something to make an even amount to start the next cycle of crafting
    ☼the ability for PUSH notification for more things - like arena and tournaments

trades

So I opened 80 fusion chests yesterday. I managed to get 2 epics...... both the same.... of an epic I previously owned. I now have 3 druidic platemails. The single best non plus epic in the game. I am amazed, my luck is so good it's actually bad. So as a suggestion, I would say add a friend to friend armour trading function. Now I am sure this has been posted before, but I have ideas to balance the system out. Things like only one item for one, not any more.. Make the armours have to be within 3levels of each other, and make sure they have to be the same rarity as each other. Set a cancelable timer on trades depending on rarity. These ideas decrease possibilities for abuse such as multiple account farming, theft or loss of a phone, hijacking of an account or any other type of abuse I could imagine. If this makes server space or use expensive, charge some non refundable gems or gold for the use of the option.*I feel the addition of this function promotes community. People will be more active advertising the game to friends to play with. It will make higher levels or "maxxed" stats players enjoy the game more. It will make the game all around more enjoyable and less upsetting for everyone. Players can finally get that armour they've been fusing for and getting the wrong outcomes. Who wouldn't want this option available to them?

Quote Originally Posted by grantevans2 View Post
    So I opened 80 fusion chests yesterday. I managed to get 2 epics...... both the same.... of an epic I previously owned. I now have 3 druidic platemails. The single best non plus epic in the game. I am amazed, my luck is so good it's actually bad. So as a suggestion, I would say add a friend to friend armour trading function. Now I am sure this has been posted before, but I have ideas to balance the system out. Things like only one item for one, not any more.. Make the armours have to be within 3levels of each other, and make sure they have to be the same rarity as each other. Set a cancelable timer on trades depending on rarity. These ideas decrease possibilities for abuse such as multiple account farming, theft or loss of a phone, hijacking of an account or any other type of abuse I could imagine. If this makes server space or use expensive, charge some non refundable gems or gold for the use of the option.*I feel the addition of this function promotes community. People will be more active advertising the game to friends to play with. It will make higher levels or "maxxed" stats players enjoy the game more. It will make the game all around more enjoyable and less upsetting for everyone. Players can finally get that armour they've been fusing for and getting the wrong outcomes. Who wouldn't want this option available to them?
    Did you really just copy/paste into here? You already posted this in another thread.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by grantevans2 View Post
    second time in the same thread?! WHY?!
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

Quote Originally Posted by pimmen8 View Post
    second time in the same thread?! WHY?!
    Or it was in this thread Didnt bother looking for it, hehe.

I think there should be an option where you don't show the animations for the armor enhancement and the armor fusion. On my phone (Samsung G2) this sometimes crashes the phone.

Thanks
    Tier

Make war rewards not suck from 10 to 100.

I'm unimpressed with the recycled bosses and other trash but seriously it takes effort for us to place highly in every war and what do we get? Eb armor? And usually trash eb armor?

I'm getting burned out on this as I am sure ma you other folks are too.

Make it worth fighting for and maybe more guilds will gem it up. This reward is just trash we all will fuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Make war rewards not suck from 10 to 100.

I'm unimpressed with the recycled bosses and other trash but seriously it takes effort for us to place highly in every war and what do we get? Eb armor? And usually trash eb armor?

I'm getting burned out on this as I am sure ma you other folks are too.

Make it worth fighting for and maybe more guilds will gem it up. This reward is just trash we all will fuse.

Lets fight for ourselves instead of fighting for Gree - Lets not use a single gem. Free or not! I wont spend gems this often anyway. Not worth it - Not even the epic.