View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 6 of 73 First ... 456781656 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by sawoo View Post
    You can fuse 2 basic armours for a 1* armour that gives 50 EP for matching elements. Info found at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...owsperpage=250
    Thank you for this, however, it misses the point of my idea. My idea's purpose isn't to find a better way to gain EP, I'm fine in that department. I am often finished maxing most EB+ armors before the next boss's normal is done crafting. My idea is to compensate the players below me who don't have ready access to fusion stones, and are trying to find a way to alleviate the gap between 3* Ultra Rare story armors, and EB+ 4*s. Also to compensate that 6 hours during work and sleep that some people are 'wasting' because they only have two options; to craft a 2 hour armor in that armory and lose 6 hours of time, or craft a 1 day armor and have that armory occupied for an entire day.

@Buster: It's 72; 90 with a match.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Thank you for this, however, it misses the point of my idea. My idea's purpose isn't to find a better way to gain EP, I'm fine in that department. I am often finished maxing most EB+ armors before the next boss's normal is done crafting. My idea is to compensate the players below me who don't have ready access to fusion stones, and are trying to find a way to alleviate the gap between 3* Ultra Rare story armors, and EB+ 4*s. Also to compensate that 6 hours during work and sleep that some people are 'wasting' because they only have two options; to craft a 2 hour armor in that armory and lose 6 hours of time, or craft a 1 day armor and have that armory occupied for an entire day.

@Buster: It's 72; 90 with a match.
    ok
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!

Guild quests! Our guild loves working together for a goal. I would love to see some guild ltqs!!!

Guild War Top 10 Rewards

Please re-think the guild rewards and how things are provided to the top 10. Not only are the top 10 getting the new epic armor but you are giving them the means to make it fully loaded in less than a week. The black medal gets 20 fusion boosts. At least make them struggle a little bit getting it leveled before they can put it to use. This is really the place to fix the balance issues. The epic armor should BE the reward, period end of story. Don't give them stones or fusion boosts. This would probably work for the arena as well.

I know it seems backwards, but the boosts and stones should be given to lower level guilds to encourage them and give them a chance at better rewards. The gold is only helpful to lower levels. Keys would be better than gems, honestly. Give the lower levels the means, the "line of sight", and the hope that they can compete and eventually place as they level and improve. If you have to give out gold, then really re-think the amounts you are handing out. The amounts are based on the early game...so much has changed with epics getting introduced that these should really get addressed.

-Nomedac Shock

Could you tell us which (if any) suggestions you are currently working on, and a rough estimate of when they can be implemented? I think we should be informed of what is coming next. Will it be a slap in the face or something which makes the game more enjoyable?
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Quote Originally Posted by Meepo View Post
    Could you tell us which (if any) suggestions you are currently working on, and a rough estimate of when they can be implemented? I think we should be informed of what is coming next. Will it be a slap in the face or something which makes the game more enjoyable?
    This ^
    Its nice that we have a place to dump suggestions, but we have no idea if you developers are even reading them, let alone acting on them.
    We as players need more content and more to do, and we have money we are willing to give you for it. A new armor once every couple weeks and a weekly epic boss is nice, but its getting old quickly. Many many players quit after the last war because the prizes are getting worse and this game is getting dull. If you plan to staple on new content, please let us know that its in development or something. We need a reason to keep playing.
    Not playing ever again.

Here's my 2 cents explained in details:

1. A private message system, as well as the possibility of creating chat rooms (the owner can invite and promote other members to "inviters").

2. Create Mythic Guild Bosses in the following way: Every x time a new Mythic creature appears in the world, and every guild is challenged to defeat him.
    The mechanic i tought was like: During the boss period the GM can set up a raid against the boss (maybe more than once, using some new kind of energy). It will invite the available members (you can set a limit to the members invited, and you can set different difficulty depending on the amount of them) and start the fight which lasts for a certain amount of time (like 30 mins or 1hr). During this time, the boss will select a member from the ones invited by the GM, and that member has 5-10 minutes to start the fight with the boss. Depending on the result of the battle, the whole raid group will receive a bonus and everyone can make a single attack to the boss for the next 5 minutes. Repeat chosing another raid member until time expires or the boss dies.
    Also, while creating the group, the GM can set battle roles, like a tank who has the highest probability of being chosen by the boss, and a glass cannon who suffers a penality in stats if he gets chosen by the boss but has increased stats when fighting it. Multiple role of the same kind can be chosen in case of large raids.

3. Create new storyline with some stages having variable element combinations chosen at random each time you fight.

4. Create an alternative to special attack depending on armor element. Like instead of SA: an air armor can send the hit target as last in the enemy lineup, a fire armor can split the damage between all the target behind his target, a water armor can heal his hp, a spirit armor can drain enemy hp, an earth armor can increase his team stats for x attacks.

5. Try 4 knights lineups battles, even only in certain situations (like arenas, you can create 4 man arenas distinct from 3 man ones).

6. Set a limit on the number of energy (every kind that affect multiplayer, that is to say arena and guild war ones) refills one can get with gems. It may seem a money losing change, but apart from the fact that it's more fair (is this supposed to be a competitive game about the amount of money in our bank account, or that we are willing to spend?), if i don't have much resources but i know that during a guild war battle no one can refill more than twice, i can consider spending my gems to get a victory without worrying about some insane last minute spender who doubles the enemy guild points.

7. Create a quest or a permanent way that gives you the ability to change the appearance of one of your armors, as well as one that gives you the ability to enhance the stats of low rarity armors you already got (like increasing the levels or the bonus per level that armor gets).
    Last edited by Ithiliond; 11-04-2013 at 10:27 AM.
    Knights&Dragons
    Android Chiomago (playing since Leviathan EB week) - The Iron Throne guild: #69 last war, some slots open, pm me or add kdDaenerys on line.
    MAXED moontide, tectonic, northerner, blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, AotD+, IFL+, SG+, DP+, boilerplate, bear+, swampstone+, witch+, headless+, behemoth+;

Quote Originally Posted by Meepo View Post
    Meepo: So, um, when are you going to call me?

Elita: When your phone rings.

Elita,
    With all the suggestions comming in, it might be helpful to have some kind of poll thread to let people vote/endorse their favorite ideas. This would maybe help influence the decisions on what to implement. It might also help this thread from needlessly growing due to duplicate suggestions while still letting those of us with similar suggestions contribute. There are already several suggestions in this thread that I wanted to post about, but luckily I read the entire thing before doing this. At the same time I'd like to lend wieght to those ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by Wboxer View Post
    Elita,
    With all the suggestions comming in, it might be helpful to have some kind of poll thread to let people vote/endorse their favorite ideas. This would maybe help influence the decisions on what to implement. It might also help this thread from needlessly growing due to duplicate suggestions while still letting those of us with similar suggestions contribute. There are already several suggestions in this thread that I wanted to post about, but luckily I read the entire thing before doing this. At the same time I'd like to lend wieght to those ideas...
    As much as it seems a great idea, allowing the masses to make/influence decisions for a company that is in the business of "making money" is not the ideal way to implement new ideas/suggestions. Sadly, the masses DO NOT know what is good for the company, only what is good for them. Again, people think "if you make me happy, I'll potentially spend more money" so it will work and everyone will be happy. No, you and the few people that agree with you will be happy. These companies are in it for the "sure thing" money makers (war, arenas, buildings), not potential "i might spend later if you do this". Until the user base is on a subscription, there is no guaranteed "I will" spend money, only "I might".

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Thoughts on suggestions

I will start by stating that many great ideas have been thrown in. Which ever of those gets implemented is great( hoping new npc bosses in map). Also, as stated by another member there can be a specefic thread for armor art work from fans( suggestions on new legendaries, ultras and just plain trophys).

I always take into consideration that gree inc. also owns other games that they attend to as well and have life separate from the small kindom we know. Great appreciation since there are no other games that captivate great armor artwork(rpg stlye) like KnD, to my kbowledge.

Elita: haha, your vague comments keep me on the edge of anticipation and some frustration^-^.

1. New guild war rewards.
    Ex: top 100 or even top 250. Gain access to new guild gaurdians. (Medusa ect.) * rest of other guilds shold be able to purchase same guardian after a certain time for a fixed initial 1 time price, then be able to purchase gaurdian regularly as red dragon.

Hope someone took that extra minute to read this. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post

Burn.

Elita, I like your style.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    As much as it seems a great idea, allowing the masses to make/influence decisions for a company that is in the business of "making money" is not the ideal way to implement new ideas/suggestions. Sadly, the masses DO NOT know what is good for the company, only what is good for them. Again, people think "if you make me happy, I'll potentially spend more money" so it will work and everyone will be happy. No, you and the few people that agree with you will be happy. These companies are in it for the "sure thing" money makers (war, arenas, buildings), not potential "i might spend later if you do this". Until the user base is on a subscription, there is no guaranteed "I will" spend money, only "I might".
    I wasn't trying to imply that "we" the community will get everything we ask for, or even that the most voted ideas would get implemented. However, by creating this thread, I feel that the developers are implicitly looking for user ideas, and one would hope that the popularity of the idea would have some influence. I totally understand that as a company Gree is trying to make money (I work for a company too and I'd like them to keep making money so I can get paid). I just figured rather than have 35 people each make indiviual posts that say "Let me stack my armor crafting" or "fix guild war point awards" or the like it could save reading time to compile those into items that people could +1 if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post

LOL, love your sense of humor!! And good to know you are reading the forum posts.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Another suggestion I have is that when fusing armors if the both the original and fused armors are dual element and both elements match, you should get an double enhancement bonus not just the current one element matching bonus.

Ie.

Hydra Hunter+ <- Fused 1 Snakeskin

One element matches so enhancement points is 24.

Hydra Hunter+ <- Fused 1 Hydra Hunter

Two element matches so enhancement bonus is doubled, 28 points.