View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 28 of 73 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last

Correspond to your comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lou 1xxx View Post
    @ abkeo
    1. Allow fusing of 2 max epics of the same element for an EPIC +

-then no one would buy chests anymore, because all they would do would be fuse this and that, income lost...

2. Implement a pop up selection 2 days before the WAR which allow the GM (Discuss with members and set a minimum goal) to determine the minimum amount of energy used in the guild WAR. In order for the members to receive their Guild WAR Reward, members need to achieve the target set by the team. Prevent leeches.

- we discuss these things as a group using LINE Messenger... we suggest using this as a whole guild... anyone who don't already have LINE in use as a guild will and haven't checked in before the war will get kicked out and most likely fail... (except the one man army bLaDe)

3. Removed stripping which is mentioned by most members here, its really spoil the fun of the game.

what you do as a guild and partner guild is up to you... if you wanna declare war and use only one toon, do it on your own time and convenience. admins probably won't bother you so long as you don't cheat your way.

@LeRoi

- push notification is good idea... but am sure you would simply drag out your notification and press clear all without noticing... Hence highly recommended using LINE Messenger...
    1. Armors are evolving, good for collection and a boost for some. Not many will have both epic armors of the same kind max out. If they have, i believe they deserve an epic+ by fusing both tog. Mentioned about Gree income, they are smart and know that will never affect the chest opening

2. Mate, maybe i didnt phrase it clearly. It an additional feature in place for the guild to set their own minimum requirement before the guild war. After the war, any members who do not achieve the requirement will not receive the reward automatically from Gree. Thats to prevent leeches. Easy implementation for Gree

3. Spoil the fun of the game, dont wish to elaborate further

Cheers
    Keo

For the next blitz war, maybe add a few more fusion boosts to every reward because 20-25 isnt cutting it for #1
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

Reduce the amount of stickied threads on these forums!!!!!!!!!

Slow the game down. From the time I started til now the pedal keeps going down and things are getting faster and faster.

Can we get:

- A permanent leaderboard of all players over level 200

- A past war winners board

- Remove Power Attack from Arena

- Add 5 gem "save win streak" option

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena G Wells View Post
    I would like a push notification for when someone has declared/when a war starts.
    I second this, and a permissions option to limit who can declare. Or just don't allow Commanders to declare.
    Hatemonger
    Hatebourne - Guild Master
    Lvl 127+
    Beastmaster's Battlegear 99/99
    Beastmaster's Battlegear 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle 25/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty 28/99
    Red Kaleidoscopic Raiment 23/70

Are you going to fix miss hits yes or no ?

Remove power attack from arena and "wars "
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    Remove power attack from arena and "wars "
    Yes yes & more yes!

Misses working as intended imo

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Yes yes & more yes!

Misses working as intended imo
    No not work fair for me , every single attack I miss so much ;( .
    .is revenge working ?
    Touch for life.

Can we have level 4 buildings please ^_^
    Last edited by Sarah 101; 12-15-2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: S
    Touch for life.

Can we have level 4 buildings please ^_^
    Unless Gree also upgrades the elemental bonuses for the guild, it would be a waste for top guilds. 3 of ours are 10% now, 2 to go to finish upgrading...and then what would we use gold for? Take it to another guild? Start using guardians again?

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    Unless Gree also upgrades the elemental bonuses for the guild, it would be a waste for top guilds. 3 of ours are 10% now, 2 to go to finish upgrading...and then what would we use gold for? Take it to another guild? Start using guardians again?
    Rainbow has a lot of guilds
    guildmaster give you 10 % extra Boost do you know that ?
    Touch for life.

Just started playing another game which has some features to be copied

1) multiple worlds - when a world gets filled up / static a new world is opened - similar to the previous one but empty. New and old players start from scratch and rebuild their kingdoms. Some experienced players joined the new world - my GL claims to have led a top 25 guild in a previous world but wants to lead a top 10 guild. New players add to the mix. May also allow load balancing.

2) guild chat, guild email, global chat and email to people in game. Adds a bit of fun - when I attacked somebody's city he sent back sarcy email.

3) attack in between kingdoms - might allow us to win gold or materials from each other (sub guild war?)

Just 3 things that might apply here.

Rainbow has a lot of guilds
    guildmaster give you 10 % extra Boost do you know that ?
    LOL how is it going to help me that my GM gets 10%?

I thought you wanted level 4 buildings and all that would do is give you more gold. What would we do with more gold once you max out elemental bonuses?

Like RR we too have more guilds and I guess you are saying we can leave our guild and dump gold there? Not sure what one has to do with the other.

GUILDWARS:

- limit gemming on guildwars (3 x per battle max)

- change how many points you get for winning over a
    commander 100 - 200 points
    high commander 200 - 300 points
    sent + champ 300 - 400 points
    GM 400 - 500 points

- give guilds who win a fight against a other guild with a higher ranking a better point bonus.
    50 ranks above you x 1,4
    100 ranks above you x 1,5
    150 ranks above you x 1,6

- let me change the knights (armors) on guardian fights too. So i dont have to go to arena to change it to attack the guardian.

- show the rank of the other guild

- as it was said already, give me some notification when somebody declared.

ARENA:

- put competition back into arena. Dont match me up against auto evaluated enemies, let me have fights with people that are 5 ranks above me or 5 ranks below me. Give more points for attacking higher ranking or less points for attacking lower ranking. Take away the streak timer and let people use gemms to keep the timer in case they lose a battle (like we had before).

- power attacks could be changed to cost 1 gem each time you use it. This will give spender a faster way to gain points (attacking higher ranking players).

Reason why i want to change the gemming:

To make it short, there is no real competition in this game.
    It doesn’t matter how many people are active in your guild or what kind of armors you have or what tactics you use.

The only thing that matters is gems.

Last war we fought against a other guild who could not take down our GM or Sent. So they just spammed down the sent and farmed a Commander to win. There were 4 people in this guild, each having over 60 fights in this battle, making a total of 66k points. All of that just by farming a single commander of our guild.

As long there is no limit to gemming, im not going to invest any more cash on this game. This is not only my opinion.

P.s.:

A way to gift gemms to a other person would be nice too.
    Last edited by shush; 12-16-2013 at 01:54 PM.