View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 72 of 73 First ... 226270717273 Last
    Knight:

We need more jewelry event chests, we haven't had one in weeks, even if it's still with 4* jewelry, I know most people that play want it and a lot will pay. When you first did them no one realized how big they actually are and how much they help, now everyone wants them.

So I sent this to Gree and they told me to post here.

So I wanna know who agrees with me, don't you all want a jewelry event chest also? Get some good amulets and rings and some more boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Breen View Post
    Knight:

We need more jewelry event chests, we haven't had one in weeks, even if it's still with 4* jewelry, I know most people that play want it and a lot will pay. When you first did them no one realized how big they actually are and how much they help, now everyone wants them.

So I sent this to Gree and they told me to post here.

So I wanna know who agrees with me, don't you all want a jewelry event chest also? Get some good amulets and rings and some more boosts.
    Everyone wants dem blingz, too bad they only had one special chest for them

I am actually curious as to see when the stuff we have posted that we would like added are going to be added on. This thread has been active for over 8 months so I am still waiting for the results and seeing if things are going to be added in.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Breen View Post
    What Gree is doing here is either really bad planning or terrible usage of economic theory....... create the demand then suffocate the supply.

Either the planning committee doesn't know what they're doing or they deliberately take away good options to get jewels and give one jewel chest that gives 1 in 1,000,000 chance at a 4 star and no chance for fusion boost jewelry.

Gree is literally choking the life out of this game.

Hey I have idea, why not make some few changes that would make the game bether, like new soundeffects in battle because they are actually bad. And also like the attacks in battle that you could make them bether, because now it is almost just hit hit hit with like nothing special thing,but if you could improve that everyone would liked it.

Stop starting epic wars on a saturday. For the mahority of people 3 day wars saturday to tuesday are difficult with work.
    Gypsy Geoff - Gypsy Jesters HC

What's that? You want HC? Boot kick by by.
    Move back heroics to 14 days and up the Drop Rate.

What's that? You want HC? Boot kick by by.
    What do you think let's vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Wickstrom View Post
    Move back heroics to 14 days and up the Drop Rate.
    Nope. Won't happen.

WHat I think would balance Raid Boss events is if the armors were craftable.

Heroic Mode up to 14 days is basically a 0% chance but up to 10 days is about 35% chance, but the Drop Rates should be upped if the Heroic Mode is so short, that would be reasonable but there is reason the company is called GREE, not because they aGREE to our suggestions but cause they disaGREE and cause they are also GREEdy.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

'Post of the week' winner: @Ant Venom!

I aGREE: this is probably the most useless thread of the whole forum to post in.

And because I always disaGREE, I just posted in it!

Enough with the spirit epics already! Just had 2 Heroics with spirit and now Epic boss is exactly the same as heroic that just finished, what the hell? Maybe Gree is trying to put some spirit back into the game! 😒
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Enough with the spirit epics already! Just had 2 Heroics with spirit and now Epic boss is exactly the same as heroic that just finished, what the hell? Maybe Gree is trying to put some spirit back into the game! ��
    They pulled a spirit week on us a month or so ago and it didn't help at all but the result was a thread criticizing it and saying how poorly GREE had done.

After another long boring war, I have to suggest again that starting time for wars be moved back to Friday. I don't imagine many players would complain about wars ending on Sunday either. Perhaps the greed factor could be placed on blitz instead?

As far as scheduling goes this is what I'd like to see:

Friday-Sunday Wars/Raids
    Tuesday-Tuesday Epic Boss
    Wednesday Blitz/Heroic Mode (Do them together or alternate. If Heroic Mode were increased to 9 or 10 days it would be just about perfect as people need rest when its over.)
    Thursday-Thursday Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    As far as scheduling goes this is what I'd like to see:

Friday-Sunday Wars/Raids
    Tuesday-Tuesday Epic Boss
    Wednesday Blitz/Heroic Mode (Do them together or alternate. If Heroic Mode were increased to 9 or 10 days it would be just about perfect as people need rest when its over.)
    Thursday-Thursday Arena
    I agree, especially with the 2 day guild war (instead of 3) and extension of Heroic mode!
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586