View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 67 of 73 First ... 17576566676869 ... Last
    Id like either item trading or communication in game away from guild chat, to be able to talk to individual players so an outside app for communication doesnt have to be used. Also maybe a completely free version of knights and dragons where you cant use gems to play and have all the same wars but have the game include ads in small sections of the screens like other free apps.

New Updates

Raid Boss Revamped!
    - Added new Raid Boss Special Attack Button!
    - Improved Raid Boss Levels
    - Added auto-scout option for Guild Leaders!
    Dark Price Chest Prize Revamped!
    - Better rewards with each opening!
    Epic Boss Revamped!
    - Improved Epic Boss Rewards
    - Improved Epic Boss interface
    - Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
    Performance and Optimization Improvements
    - Better memory management

What do you guys think?!
    I think Gree did a verry good job!

Since i canīt make new post ill add it here.

After the new update arena is bugged. I had 4 energy and picked first guy to fight. Lets say his name is Charlie. After i beated him up, i choose another guy from the list, the name and ranking were completely different then the first one, but when the fight started it was Charlie again who i was fighting against. Same thing with the 2 more energy i had.

So, ther arena is stuck with the first opponent you fight with.

Quote Originally Posted by Royil View Post
    Raid Boss Revamped!
    - Added new Raid Boss Special Attack Button!
    - Improved Raid Boss Levels
    - Added auto-scout option for Guild Leaders!
    Dark Price Chest Prize Revamped!
    - Better rewards with each opening!
    Epic Boss Revamped!
    - Improved Epic Boss Rewards
    - Improved Epic Boss interface
    - Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
    Performance and Optimization Improvements
    - Better memory management

What do you guys think?!
    I think Gree did a verry good job!
    Where did you find this information Royil?

Quote Originally Posted by Melz12345 View Post
    Where did you find this information Royil?
    Itīs written on the update information, when you go into goole play store and choose the update.

edit: It seems they reduced the armor slots aswell, even tho itīs not written on the notes. I got lvl 100 char, which had 90 slots before the update. Now i got only 70.

Why didn't we get an announcement post on the forums?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Why didn't we get an announcement post on the forums?
    THIS I would like to know as well. Why would anyone check the app store before the forums? Or maybe just embed it in the ingame newsfeed?

EDIT: It would also be courtious to your players to announce this in advance. Even if its just preliminary until the patch goes live....
    Last edited by Melz12345; 09-23-2014 at 05:46 AM.

guild war/raid fixes...please

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hello, my fellow knights!

**UPDATE 1/15/: I've Added a poll..pending results, new feedback threads will be made in regards to specific categories as this thread has become a bit overwhelming to parse through. If you have ideas on categories...feel free to comment on this thread**

In light of your overwhelming requests via the forums and support, here is the Feedback thread you've asked for!

Just a few things:

1. Please be reasonable
    2. Don't spam the thread about fusing epics unless you have a unique idea on this mechanic
    3. Please don't bash each other's ideas. This thread is for you to voice your ideas for future features you would like to see and for you to give constructive, and yes, even critical feedback about current features/mechanics in the game. Let's keep it civil

While we genuinely try to keep an eye on all of your suggestions via forums and support, we don't catch everything. Some things may not be possible to implement or may take a while but we do try to implement player feedback as much as possible when designing new features/events.

As a final note, thanks a lot in advance. We really do appreciate your support!

Aaaaand obligatory Elita gif:

A form of member quarantine for rubbish members that just wreck war efforts. not even a gkick but a way to restrict them from all actions given to gm and/or sent to control. Will help wake them up and prevent war impact.

Also simple change let gm see who is online at any given moment.

Quote Originally Posted by hoobaju View Post
    A form of member quarantine for rubbish members that just wreck war efforts. not even a gkick but a way to restrict them from all actions given to gm and/or sent to control. Will help wake them up and prevent war impact.

Also simple change let gm see who is online at any given moment.
    if someones wrecking your war efforts kick them... why could you quarantine them?

y not just use line messenger line every one else.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Trade in shop and bigger inventory

Hi now im playing the game quite long and i wondered why there isn't a trade in shop. For my Part im only crafting 3stars. Most of the Golden one Stars are just to expensive ! ive gathered about 3k shards each of those Golden one star armors. i would love a trade system where i can trade those shards for better shards or golden keys even gold. I also noticed that the inventory is to tiny with the 170 maxed items. I often have no room to craft more and im almost lvl 350 !. It's even worse for my friends who have 500+ armors because they do a lot chest opening and they haven't craft the epic boss armors for month pls change that asap thx

I only want one thing: being able to uograde more than one building at the same time!! Why was that not part of the poll?!

Quote Originally Posted by Snakesnake View Post
    I only want one thing: being able to uograde more than one building at the same time!! Why was that not part of the poll?!
    ? You already can.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless82 View Post
    ? You already can.

Cheers.
    you can only build one, or open up one area at a time. upgrading a land is zero second construction once its build. they are limiting your speed of start, which if you utilize your money correctly, you can have full training fields in less than 2 weeks i believe.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

New rewards for wars & raid boss
    War epic+ top 1
    War epic top 2-10
    old epic + 11-25
    Epic 26-50

Quote Originally Posted by akindfoe View Post
    New rewards for wars & raid boss
    War epic+ top 1
    War epic top 2-10
    old epic + 11-25
    Epic 26-50
    No thanks lol.