View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 66 of 73 First ... 16566465666768 ... Last
    We have Line. We use it (among other things) to point out what in-game chat won't let us say. I appreciate a commonsense censor...not one that can't differentiate between me saying "let's hit the target!" And "s***". Nuffield said.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

More epics

More epics

Join Siam Paragon for top 25 this war

Join Siam paragon for top 25 this war requirements 1k gems u can spend only 800 gems please join.

Some ideas.

- Boost the stats for some of the older legendaries since atm they are too far behind of the eb normal armors. Yes, those are ok for new players, but after they can kill EB for 43 times, those become just a weight in your armorslots.

- Make special item called enchanting stone. This could be reward from quest, raid etc. With this item you could boost the armors stats straight to + version (you still need to level it ofc). Only 1 stone could be used per armor.

- Make more filters on the armor page. Would be nice to filter armors by the quality, and not only by the element it has.

- Allow players to drop quests they dont want to do. And add daily quests with 3 reward options you can choose from. It could be gems, keys, mats etc.

- Add more tiers on the daily login rewards.

- Make fusion boost armors craftable.

- Allow the blacksmith to trade some of the poor quality mats for better ones.

- Allow friends to trade armors.

- Add guild quests. Like kill 1000 monsters (just throwing out numbers) a day and everyone participated would get something better then just the mvp.

- Add the possibility to change 1 units position on the arena match when the fight has allready started. This would give more interest on the fight instead of throwing your team blindly on it.

- Make it possible to sell armor or even delete them from your inventory. Nothing as irritating then notice you are 30 armors over the limit when you need to start crafting new eb armor.

New areas

You should put new areas up beacuase its really boring just going to the same spot over and over also in the last boss of the new area you should make it where the boss drops materials for the old epic armors for the people that can't really get one. Plz consider my suggestion me and the rest of my guild and a bunch of my friends agree this would be a really good idea.

Change for rewards in EPIC war !!!!
    Positions :
    1 : War epic +
    2-10 : war epic
    11-25 : old epic +
    26-50 : old epic

And can we skip the waiting part for raid boss it is taking so long that I can sleep

and for epic war the new scoring system is good but if you can kill the GM without strips , it is not worth gemming anymore

The whole fighting system is bad for all with high level (300+). There are no differences at the stats starting at level 100. I#m now at level 504 and for me there are only disadvantages at all fights. The Monsters in the areas have higher stats and there are more and more missed hits or double hits from the monster. The fighting system at the wars is only good for those below level 100 and high guild bonus and high armors. For alle above level 100 it depends on the level. That is the wrong way. All should depend on the max att/deff. This should be changed first. And before changing anything all the bugs should be removed.
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

1. Auto special attack
    This would be a nice thing to have for Raid Bosses and Epic Bosses. This has been suggested a few times but I just thought I should throw this in here.

2. Updating the Raid War screen
    There should be a few things added to the raid war screen:
    a) Fix the leaderboards. You can't go to the page after yours which makes it hard for GM's to see how many points people are making.
    b) Adding some type of counter to see how many fights people have been in, sort of like in epic wars where it showed how many Wins/Losses you have, except maybe just putting how many energy you've used. Also helpful for GM's/etc.
    c) Maybe edit the Battle History screen to show the total amount of each level boss your guild has killed rather than show them seperately.
    Last edited by Sent; 09-13-2014 at 02:01 PM.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    ...b) Adding some type of counter to see how many fights people have been in, sort of like in epic wars where it showed how many Wins/Losses you have, except maybe just putting how many energy you've used. Also helpful for GM's/etc.
    Very much like this suggestion!

A simple suggestion

All,

I am not reading 99 pages of threads, but has anyone suggested / gotten a response on a change in guild bonuses for monos?

As it is now, my epic plus mono armor is far worse than most of my regular two element epics. This makes the plus versions of monos a weak choice. Has anyone gotten a response from Gree on perhaps increasing the guild bonus to 1.5x for monos?

Also, love the idea of better stats on participation for wars and raids. It is tiring to hear from lazy players that they are just no scoring well, but trying hard...

Thanks.
    Lvl 179 player, 20 epics, 3 epic plus
    Knights and Dragons Addict.

Plus Armors

I believe that there should be a system in place to Fuse an Epic Plus Armor. The current ones that are available for fusing are so low level that an EB+ is just as good. Here are my suggestions.

1. If a person fuses 2 EB+ Armors there should be a chance to an older Epic in the plus version.
    2. If a person Fuses 2 Epic Armors there should be a chance for an Epic Plus.
    3. Add Older Epic + Armors to the Weekly Chest.

I believe this will even the odds a little more for players who can't afford 1000 gems to play with a Top 25 Guild and obtain the newer Epic Armors. I do not currently see a way to obtain an Older Epic Plus even though they exist. It gives us a goal.

I don't belive this will in any way detract from the guild wars as the newer Armors are still stronger than the rest but it will give the under dog a little better chance and of course a big smile should they get one.

What about a 24 hour key event? Just like blitz but with silver, enchanted and dark prince keys to earn.

Keys

Gree should add bonus keys to the gem purchases. $100 purchase would get like 5 keys. $9.99 purchase would get 5 enchanted keys. $1.99 purchase would get 1 silver key. No one buys chests unless its the Limited Edition chests, and with the upgraded Dark Prince chest, more bigger purchases will be bought for the bonus keys.

One little tweak

Could you please, please, please...

Add a confirmation dialog box to the Boss Battle "restore" button?

I can't tell you how many times I've lost 12 Gems due to inadvertently tapping that "restore" button, when I already had more than enough epic energy to finish off the boss without using that restore...

Thanks - Ivaninski

I like the two key ideas. *grins*