View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 39 of 73 First ... 29373839404149 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Lets fight for ourselves instead of fighting for Gree - Lets not use a single gem. Free or not! I wont spend gems this often anyway. Not worth it - Not even the epic.
    not much people will join you in this
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

Improve the heavy lagging game for non wifi user

1st sorry for my bad english. i write in simple.

Problem:
    i am 3G user,i am active play this game, game always failure while send/retrive data while i am playing PVP
    or open GUild,Guild war & Arena menu.

Problem 2:
    This heavy load give impact to my data usage,this game use high data usage compare other,
    also i provide i reached quota limit everyday

My Finding :
    News images is heavy load,maybe bigger size . also auto download from server each time game start

SOLUTION:
    Is better put "refresh button" for each menu "NEWS,GUILD,GUILD WAR,ARENA"
    mean its not be loading unless user want view,
    advantages:
    -less data usage
    -decrease your server bandwith usage
    - fast loading (sometime user only open game for PVP ,or see insidie GUild or collect gold"

Wink Point of thread?

Whats the point of a thread that has no apparent impact Gree?
    Also CJ pm me back-_-

chests

I have one suggestion pertaining to chests. I believe when your paying 40 gems per limited edition chest I don't think rewards should include 2 star armors. It is rediculous. I can see two stars in dark prince chest fine but not in a 40 gem chest. Should be at least three star and above. I know I get pissed when I spend 50 to 100 dollars and get all two stars its just bs. I personnally won't be buying anymore limited edition chests until this is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
    I have one suggestion pertaining to chests. I believe when your paying 40 gems per limited edition chest I don't think rewards should include 2 star armors. It is rediculous. I can see two stars in dark prince chest fine but not in a 40 gem chest. Should be at least three star and above. I know I get pissed when I spend 50 to 100 dollars and get all two stars its just bs. I personnally won't be buying anymore limited edition chests until this is resolved.
    Then you also won't have the chance for epics.

Reducing the availability of the 2* armors, will only mean that you will have a tremendously large chance of pulling 3* armors instead. They aren't going to take out the 2* armors, and increase the odds of the Epic drops. The chance to get an Epic is going to remain slim to very slim, until they release a new 6* armor.

The only benefit of this would be to lowest level players, dropping 40 gems and instantly getting a 3* armor that they normally wouldn't have until they are close to finishing the storyline side of the game.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Then you also won't have the chance for epics.

Reducing the availability of the 2* armors, will only mean that you will have a tremendously large chance of pulling 3* armors instead. They aren't going to take out the 2* armors, and increase the odds of the Epic drops. The chance to get an Epic is going to remain slim to very slim, until they release a new 6* armor.

The only benefit of this would be to lowest level players, dropping 40 gems and instantly getting a 3* armor that they normally wouldn't have until they are close to finishing the storyline side of the game.

I totally agree with you guess I'm just venting. I have pulled epics from chests but during winter chest I used about 40 keys not for sure on h ow many but everyrhing I got was two star so i was a little pissed. Then again I made the decision to open them should have known better shame on me

On topic:

There are quite a few good suggestions here, and many common themes. My biggest request would have to be better communication.

Quote Originally Posted by balldeep View Post
    Well, my only suggestion now is fix your non-existant, unhelpful, worthless, currupt customer service. You wanna hear the ultimate oxymoron: contact Gree's customer support center. You would have a better chance installing ice machines in hell, than getting any support from this outfit...
    Off topic:
    I've yet to see any mobile gaming company's customer service perform up to any reasonable quality standards.

Bug

Guild status notifications arent working (guild box between arena and menu).
    Not getting chat status message alerts.
    Dont think I am getting guild guild (like level up!) messages either.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Quote Originally Posted by pimmen8 View Post
    not much people will join you in this
    They would rather spend alot of gems every war even when its so often? I dont mind though. As long as im not then im happy.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

It should've been possible to have at least 2 votes. To choose only 1 thing is nearly impossible. All the suggestions are great but about 4 of them are worth putting ingame.

I get the idea of trading but if its implented it should be very limited function. I dont like the idea. Rather choose to be able to sell armors instead. Trading is no good.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

A lot of these features are what we want voting only 1 option does not really help for us, but that's why we vote what we'd like first. Bugs does KnD have them? not much only a few glitches as far as I know off.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiros View Post
    A lot of these features are what we want voting only 1 option does not really help for us, but that's why we vote what we'd like first. Bugs does KnD have them? not much only a few glitches as far as I know off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    It should've been possible to have at least 2 votes. To choose only 1 thing is nearly impossible. All the suggestions are great but about 4 of them are worth putting ingame.
    I get the idea of trading but if its implented it should be very limited function. I dont like the idea. Rather choose to be able to sell armors instead. Trading is no good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    Whats the point of a thread that has no apparent impact Gree? Also CJ pm me back-_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Make war rewards not suck from 10 to 100.
    I'm unimpressed with the recycled bosses and other trash but seriously it takes effort for us to place highly in every war and what do we get? Eb armor? And usually trash eb armor? I'm getting burned out on this as I am sure ma you other folks are too.
    Make it worth fighting for and maybe more guilds will gem it up. This reward is just trash we all will fuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeTheirTeeth View Post
    You guys called me a cheater and banned me. I was eventually un banned but never received an apology; show some respect to your paying customers and I would advise not to call them a cheater when they are not.

This is my QQ face.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 01-15-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Bug fixes that would be useful:

1. Epic boss damage exploit.

2. Game freezes most of the time when an armor finishes crafting while playing KnD. This is on both a new iPad and an old iPod touch.

3. Missing revenge battles. Could be related to friend battles? As soon as I removed some long time friends that were no longer active, 3 of them showed up as revenge battles. I didn't remove them all at once, but gradually, so it stood out.

- New Armors
    - More Epics
    - Harder modes/levels
    - Story mode

All though the above are good to have, but there is no end.
    New content will be old really fast and a new armor today will be an old armor tomorrow...
    There needs to be constant new content and a good management of the power creep while not turning off new players.

BUT things like

- In-game trading
    - Chat functionality outside of guild
    - New Guild system
    - New Epic Boss System
    - No new features...fix bugs

The other 5 points however are improvements to overall game play.
    And these go a LONG LONG way as it improves the environment the players have.

Imagine if you can finally restrict certain people from declaring wars.
    Imagine if you can finally sell those useless armors or trade them for something.
    Imagine if you could actually see your Arena opponent's main knight.
    Imagine if you can FINALLY message a player directly and not hope he sees your guild chat post.

Would you prefer a fix or a new area after Dark Prince which many would just finish it in like a day?

BUT.... BUT.... (- Expansion for those over level 100 )
    I would like to see a feature that we can "upgrade" our current armors.

For example, at a limited fashion, I can take an already MAX armor and fuse it to another MAX armor and the stats gets a XX% boost of the armor that gets used. ( up to a max of 1 armor fusion upgrade per armor and limited to ONLY after you reach lvl100 etc etc )

This allows one to customise his/her gear and may even make older gear have a longer lifespan.

And pls... can I have a setting to take off the helmet when battling? The Drake Armor looks cool but the helmet looks weird..

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    This is my QQ face.
    Why would I be QQing? explain it to me I see no crying in it, I just stated the obvious things about the poll if you called that crying.