View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 18 of 73 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last
    I haven't read everything on this thread but one issue I see mentioned a lot is sharing items. I don't like this idea at all; if it is to be done, I'd like to see serious limitations put in place. I don't like the idea of people getting handouts at any level. Opening chest is different if you choose to pay to do so fine, but me giving 'XXX' away to a player for nothing is offensive.

If item sharing happens I wouldn't want to see armor plus versions being shared (much as you can't fuse them) nor any armor shared that has been leveled. It's a blessing and a curse be a lower level player and open a chest and get a nasty legendary or epic: nice to have because they are awesome but that player probably doesn't have a financial infrastructure in place to really go anywhere with it. So handing out my maxed out 'Flamehunter's Garb +' to a level 12 guildie because I no longer have use for it sounds awful to me.

I would hate for people to be sharing epics or keys (Limited Edition Boxes, Dark Prince Boxes, Enchanted Boxes or otherwise).

I'm sure I'm alone in this thought.

#

I wish only guild officers could declare war. This would only be a small further extension of the power officers already have (power to boot, recruit, and make purchases).

#

I've said this before but don't mind repeating myself, I'd like there to a be way to know which guild members are online and those that aren't. This is the primary reason many guilds get away from the game's chat feature when we want to be serious. I don't want to know that I wrote something and people have the option to read, but during a war it would be nice to know who is reading what is written without have to use Line, or a different third party work around because those require, ya know… leaving the game; which is something that should concern you.

#

The weekly Epic Boss battles have become hum-ho… I think they would benefit from being completely overhauled: not merely tweaked. (And if a overhaul was done, I think this new version would benefit from subsequent overhauls to keep them new and interesting.)

These fights happen every week. Bosses and armors come and go so quickly that they are irrelevant and forgotten in weeks. No one ever looks back and says, 'Man, I wish I had gotten that armor because it is so nasty and that boss was so hard and that armor is so much stronger and worth having than any of the other Epic Boss armors.' (Double Jian hint hint) Holidays, birthdays, anniversaries and such as special due to their rarity (like epic armor of which there seems to be a great proliferation of late, which is scary, but that is a different bulleted point) once a week ain't rare; nor special. It's just Thursday… Which is common place and happens one in seven days…

It's not as if anyone is crafting and maxing out every legendary armor that comes from the boss every week. The greatest incentive is for lower level players (and that's fine) to get 15 kills and be able to craft a legendary. The only reason I fight the boss is for the prizes earned along the way to better enhance my other armors, and gaining keys. The most bizarre aspect of the current set-up with the Epic Boss is the primary reward (being able to craft the armor) is given at 15 kills. Since when did anyone hand out gold medals for participants who finished less than a third of the race?

The maximum prize should come at (surprise) the finish line… Again, to address this the entire structure of the Epic Boss fights would have to change. The difficulty and reward in getting to the finish line should be directly related to ones level, armor and damage done within the time allotted.

Also the Epic Boss armor's stats are coming real close to making Epics obsolete (or has that already happened); unless you cap them, and what would be the point of that?

I'd like to see the Epic Bosses be more difficult, less frequent (perhaps once a month), and perhaps 'Guild Based' in terms of combat as opposed to 'My three Knights and Two Random Friends.'

A suggested algorithm that I admittedly haven't truly thought out:

An Epic Boss once a month, for one week only, with infinite HP; it will never be 'defeated' just chased off. You and your guild, not random friends, can team up to fight it from your realm. The more damage inflicted during the set time frame equals greater rewards to the guild. When the guild does X amount of damage the entire guild could get the armor, assuming each individual guild member did X% of damage to the former cumulative X. Same thing for the armor plus. If a certain level of damage is inflicted there could be guild specific leader boards where similar rewards are given to those who inflict the most damage, again assuming they hit a certain level of damage.

The rewards given and cumulative amount of damage done could be tiered to the level of the guild fighting so that a level 14 guild isn't having to hit the same number as a maxed out guild but the percentages need to be fixed to ensure that lower level guilds aren't having to work any less. Also the prizes would have to be tiered to guild level and damage done as well. The current reward system for beating guardians would be a good launching point for awarding prizes.

Something like this would also provide a break to guild wars which are the only guild events (admittedly awesome). People' main complaint with guild wars--again the only guild events--is that the same big gem spenders win. I hope wars don't stop, but this would be something nice in the interim but such intra-guild struggles would a nice war for lesser than big gem spending guilds to still win big if they work at it.

Just an idea but I'm completely over Epic Boss fights in their current state. Nothing wrong with them, but they aren't special to me in any way.

#
    Can there be some other use for Nemesis armor? I've gotten it once but didn't even have the desire to level it up or use it as I could owe the boss just as easily with the three armors my knights had and my friend's list. Was I ever gonna invest the time to max it out in a week or a few days to truly be effective? No. Do I regret not doing so? Not in the least. Can there be some other use for Nemesis armor? Like a long standing use, not time specific. Sorry, I've no suggestions on this matter.

If it is just a carrot dangling in the face of beginners to beat the boss and hopefully generate gem spending for those players to open chest, that's fine--I get it--but… Can there be some other use for Nemesis armor?

#

So the girl in the 'armorsmith' can craft anything in the game which is awesome, but NO ONE has EVER gone into her forge, hit her over the head with a Fusion Boost Armor and said, "Make me twenty of these by next Monday. I'll pay whatever you want." Really? No one has said that? Cause I have…

She can make ANYTHING but Fusion Boost Armor. Fusion Boost "Armor," from an "Armorsmith." Stop me if I'm not making sense.

Perhaps crafting them could be a quest, one only enabled when a player hits level 100. It could be a quest that's hard as hell and costly with a tiered reward system that would make the effort totally worth it. Fusion Boost Armors are too rare--I don't want them handed out like candy--but as long as I have an 'armorsmith' who can't make a specific kind of 'armor' I'm calling her 'incompetent': she's fired; find me one who can.

Ever heard of the baker that couldn't bake bread? "Whole wheat!? You talking crazy I can't bake whole wheat bread!"

#

I'm done for now.

P.S. My greatest 'suggestion' would be let us know that you're at least listening to our suggestions. You don't have to implement everything or anything but without some form of acknolegment this thread feels like a PR, "Talk to the Game Devs!' Hee Hee.. yeah right... at least we made them feel empowered" stunt.
    Last edited by CaptWangus; 11-17-2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: I can't spell

Arena points are kinda lame. Should be spiced up using some system like this:

+20 points for win or +5 for loss
    + Points for each knight defeated (0 points if bronze/silver star armors, 5 for 1*, 10 for 2*, 15 for 3*, 20 for 4*, 25 for epic)
    + However many levels above you your adversary is

Matching would work by pairing you with anyone within 100 ranks of you.

Just something to make arena more interesting.
    IGN: Isuma
    Guild: Majestic Legion
    Alliance: 3D
    Line ID: nmk329
    Majestic for life!

Lightbulb

A couple suggestions I've had for a while is

1) make a way of leaving a message on your profile so if someone visits your profile you could have some information about you written on there like your line ID

2) implement some sort of trading in the game. If you put trading in the game it would be revolutionary.Say you wanted blazeborne but you ended up getting moontide and you already have it! someone else out in the K&D community might be in the same situation and you two could trade

Quote Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
    Arena points are kinda lame. Should be spiced up using some system like this:

+20 points for win or +5 for loss
    + Points for each knight defeated (0 points if bronze/silver star armors, 5 for 1*, 10 for 2*, 15 for 3*, 20 for 4*, 25 for epic)
    + However many levels above you your adversary is

Matching would work by pairing you with anyone within 100 ranks of you.

Just something to make arena more interesting.
    I'm sorry but the only downside to that would be i sometimes get paired up with low levels who have epics. so would that mean even though im beating a level 30 with moontide level 15 i would still get an extra 25 points?

Quote Originally Posted by BasedGod View Post
    A couple suggestions I've had for a while is

1) make a way of leaving a message on your profile so if someone visits your profile you could have some information about you written on there like your line ID

2) implement some sort of trading in the game. If you put trading in the game it would be revolutionary.Say you wanted blazeborne but you ended up getting moontide and you already have it! someone else out in the K&D community might be in the same situation and you two could trade
    People with alts could trade all their armors to their main account for enhancing, doubling people's efficiency.
    IGN: Isuma
    Guild: Majestic Legion
    Alliance: 3D
    Line ID: nmk329
    Majestic for life!

trading sounds good, but ultimately ruins the game, and gree's chest market... so doubtful...

having profile message board, added accessing LAG.

a good suggestion would be to have monsters in areas drop gold, to help alleviate need for gold, even 500 gold for last boss kill would greatly help everyone who farms for fodder armor to kill time.

Trading has been discussed for a long time and gree doesn't seem interested. However the other approach will be for gree to allow selling back to gree merchants

E.g.

A merchant is created - could be permanent accessible in castle or a visiting merchant (ltq) arrives on a caravan. The player can then sell to that merchant so materials might be worth 100 snake skins sold for 10 gold or some materials bought eg white star metal for 100k gold or 10 gems.

So people could get materials or gold only if they spent the time in farming the materials or earning the gold. While it may sound worthless I would like to finish my achievements and be engaged at the same time.

Over time the merchant could sell armors or others.

3 suggestions

well, throughout my playing I've thought of a few things that could be interesting if added. ( sorry if they've been suggested before)
    1) possibly 2 new utility type buildings:
    " gem mine" takes up a 1x1 square and would mine 1 gem a day, up to 2, costing gems to buy and upgrade, with a max of 1.
    " fusion stone mine" players probably know the importance of fusion stones, whether using them to enhance armors through 50 ep armors, or trying for better armors. they run out fast. this building would be similar to the gem mine, but would cost gold to buy initially, and could level up twice to produce 3/day.
    2) with all the new Epics, maybe a truly "epic" boss. using the oldest epic, the moontide marauder rises from Poseidon's depths to challenge you, dropping "oceanic equinox shards" upon defeat, needing more kills than the standard boss to reap the rewards (28, maybe 30 for normal), and the tournament of the week: moontide mayhem
    3) a way to get + armors other thab through chests or forging... not through fusing, but maybe enhancement! in order to do so you must enhance the armor you want the+ version of with 4 of the normal versions (ex. enhance hydra hunter with 4 hydra hunters to get hydra+) this would make it at least possible to get some + armors, but yet still difficult for ones obtained only though fusion.

Add something!
    Not playing ever again.

Honestly, I would rather have an epic boss with epic stats than an actual epic, that way it is easier to enhance.

armor crafting time for super rare and ultra rare is ridiculous. please change to a shorter amount of time
    bLaDe
    Level : 100+
    Guild : Immortal Kingz (Only The Strong Survives)
    Code : wbb - dmy - xxn
    Guild War :
    Battle of the Beasts (146,563 pts)
    War of the Damed (135,634 pts)
    War of the Wicked (234,859 pts)

Maxed Armors:
    -Sky Majestic +
    -Beastmaster +
    -Northerner +
    -Beastmaster
    -Maelstrom
    -2x Blazeborne
    -Moontide
    -Black Kaleidoscopic
    -Guardian's Battlegear

LOOKING FOR STRONG PLAYERS TO ADD AS FRIEND AND TO BATTLE AND SEE WHO IS STRONGER!

Feedback??? There will be a lot of things to be improved GREE!
    Overall You're not improving in this couple of months but downgrading!
    Your focus is only money money and money! Haha...
    RS Papa3G
    Level 253 (5 maxed epics & 7 legends)
    GM of RAJAWALI SAKTI on iOS
    (Top 100 Guild, Lvl 64, Members 37/37)
    "When the Eagle become strongest ever..."
    A u tired fighting alone with few people only during GW?
    A u willing to merge n bring along ur mates to our Guid?
    Please send private message or contact me on LINE if u're interested...

Hello

I just want to say, watch before you guys ban people. I Have been banned from contributing for no bloody reason. Your admin said that I exploited the glitch but I have never done it before.

Now, everytime I press the contribute button, I get asked to reload and go back to my previous progress. It's freaking bull**** considering that I never used any glitch at all. Wasted all my money and time Gree. Go look at my contribution logs. How the hell did I exploit it.

A system of voting for potential changes:
    Just based on an informal reading it appears that LTQ and more Guild Events other than guild wars are winning in this thread. There have been a lot of great and well composed ideas posted here.

Mostly though, just do something to let us know you are actually hearing us. Post an understanding of some of the more coherent and implementable ideas. Add something new to the game. Create a formal application process for forum moderators. Bring out a new LTQ. Alter the epic boss mechanism in some manner. Create a new building...

Basically (and I'm sure I'm not alone here), I would like to know that this thread, and the effort/time/thought that has gone into it will produce something. Without new end game content, without an active GREE response to concerns, this game will slowly die. There is a real chance to save it, and for it to continue to make you lots of $$$... perhaps we are just too impatient. The next several months will be telling. Does anything change? Do you hear us?
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by kelthalas View Post
    Hello

I just want to say, watch before you guys ban people. I Have been banned from contributing for no bloody reason. Your admin said that I exploited the glitch but I have never done it before.

Now, everytime I press the contribute button, I get asked to reload and go back to my previous progress. It's freaking bull**** considering that I never used any glitch at all. Wasted all my money and time Gree. Go look at my contribution logs. How the hell did I exploit it.
    You probably accidentaly exploited it, by closing out of the app while cobtributing.