View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 37 of 73 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
    excellent thanks

1: Lower the cost of fusing by using multiple stones at once.

2: i would love to see additional stats added to armors like a previois poster suggested

3: stack armors for the love of all that is holy!!! Please!!!

4: add 5 new advanced levels where each boss is a mono element and drops pieces for a legendary armor.

5: add an additional higher level stage with a boss that drops 3 snakeskins.

6: even out the amount of misses and crits between player conttolled characters and computer.
    A: make a die roll at beginning of fight to determine who goes first

http://i.imgur.com/BTJYH1b.jpg
    Can we have same offers on iOS ?
    Ps : the pic from friend
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

What I would love to see

1) stack armors WHen you do arena you get tons of silver armors (mainly because arena is bogus and when you start a win streak you are stuck fighting people with 20-60k points even when you have 3 to 4k) So instead of seeing a roll of 20 dragon flame armors, you see 1 icon with a 20 in the corner.

2) Work on arena a bit more! The new arena is nice, it really is HOWEVER, when I can hardly get past getting a run of 2 or 3 before I run into someone that 1 shots my guys in armor that is in the 60's or maxed out at 70, it really makes me NOT want to spend gems on a win streak. Like others have said, it would be great to have knights matched on level and then a gear score of the knights in the party. Where then it depends on elements to make or break your win or loss. Sick and tired of running into people that just 1 shot me.

3) Would love to see more use for gold. All my gold is good for right now is mainly donating to my guild. It is hard to get fusion stones UNLESS you spend gems. I do not want to spend a ton of gems for fusion stones. I would love to be able to use my gold and buy potions and fusion stones. I have spend gems to upgrade my training fields to level 3, now I have all this gold that I just let waste and donate when I could use to to help advance my characters.

4) More areas!!!! Would love to see more areas and to actually not waste levels after level 100. Would love to see stats go higher to actually give you a reason to go past level 100.

I could think of more but I think these are the main suggestions I would love to see changed or added.

I think it would be cool if we could save armor setups. Like you could pick 3 knights and whatever armor for them to wear and then u could name it whatever u want and save it. Would be handy against guardians during wars. Fighting a spirit guardian? Pick your "FIRE" setup and load your three knights with blazeborne, aegis of sky majesty, and combustion+ to battle tje guardian. It would save time searching through armors.

And speaking of guardians, can we please get an option to switch our armor when we choose to fight them? I hate having to either back out of war screen or pick the sentinel to fight just to set up for guardian.

Here are some of my ideas to make fights fair:

1. Why not make the player who attacks first be random, maybe decided by a coin toss or something?
    2. The current ratio of misses and power hits against the attacker is far too high, something like 20% is what I read? It should be set to 10%
    3. After a miss (by either player) what about the following attack (by the person who missed) be an automatic power hit? This will make up for the miss
    4. The option to 'gem' a power hit, I don't really want to see further gemming in the game but in the arena or in wars if you are just one power hit away from a win, rather than losing can we be given the option to spend 1 gem on a power hit, similar to how the epic boss battles currently work?

Anyone else have others? Please discuss, I would love to have more healthy discussions on how we can make fights fair.

Another idea I have is another way to expand the game, maybe the silver chests can include other things other than basic armors, gold, gems and fusion stones...how about a 'revelation' stone? When used, this stone could allow us to 'see' exactly what armors a person is using before we attack them, the stone could last for 1 battle, 30 mins, or one hour?

Right now fights are just so random, so unfair, even epics quite often lose to legendary armors, even if our epics have the element advantage. There is just too much misses and power hits against us, why would we spend money in the arena to buy energy (or buy energy in guild wars) only to see our gems wasted (or our streaks end) because of stupid misses and power hits? If Gree wanted us to gem they would be smart to make fights slightly more predictable.

Right now fights are just a total lottery, and so many have quit because of the misses...

Post 2 suggestions

Hi all and Happy new years !

I have 2 suggestions for this wonderfull game !

1) when an amor is max level, she don't use a slot into the 80

2) create an epic quest to obtain an epic armor
    => this quest can be difficult with a challenge for exemple kill 5 epics boss (level 50 for exempmle) randoms with your only 3 knights
    You restore all life when you kill an epic boss and if you arrives to chain the 5 victorys you gain an random epic armor.
    We can do this quest 1 time per month or 3 months ...

Regards
    Abenazus

Another suggestion

Since the drop rate of EPICS are so dang low and it costs so damn much money to buy chests, I would have to say either:

1) Raise the rate that you get better armors from chests. I am sick and tired of buying chests and getting a 2 or 3 star. That is a freaking damn expensive $25ish dollar 2 star or 3 star armor even if you buy 11 chests! If I am lucky I get 1 or 2 fusion armors, but I have NEVER recieved anything over a 3 star armor.I honestly think 2 and 3 star armors should not be in the Dark Prince chest.

OR

2) Lower the cost of gems and make yourself more money in the process! If I was able to buy 300 gems at a time for $25.00 I would probably spend more. Since it costs almost $50.00 for 375 gems, makes me not want to buy gems. As of last month, I quit buying gems since I got ripped off so badly out of the Dark Prince Chest. If you are going to get crap, something you can already forge, 2 star armors... What is the point?

I would loveeee for there to be additional levels, more of a story line, and maybe increase the level cap, like maybe every 6 months increase it by 10 lvls, kind of like world of warcraft used to do. That'd be cool, gives a sense of progression, and you'll just have to boost the stats of the lower players a little bit to keep it competitive. This way it will allow for more armor strength increase without making the other players feel extremely weak. You don't want to deter newcomers!!
    Love the weak , support the poor, love thy enemy.

A few more ideas I have
    1) Make more levels. Maybe one per month or every few months
    2) Stop recycling old bosses. We are not stupid
    3) Quit raising prices of chest. There isn't a reason to except greed
    4) Last but certainly not least. Don't brag about making $5 million in 30 days by adding nothing new, having a war with old boss armors or a crappy star metal, and making arena so dumb a lower level has the advantage

arena is terrible

lost all interest in arena. old style was better.
    Guild wars need to have divisions.

when was the last time a heavyweight boxer fought a middleweight? exactly

people will soon come to realize that certain things are not obtainable under the current mechanic and cease to play.

I hope you guys saved some of that 5 mil.

Customer service failure

You guys called me a cheater and banned me. I was eventually un banned but never received an apology.

show some respect to your paying customers and I would advise not to call them a cheater when they are not.

Let us craft Fusion Armors

A Fusion Armor provides 150 EP, or as much EP as 37.5 Basic Armors.

This would normally require an investment of 3 shards, 300 gold, and 5 minutes each; or 112.5 shards, 11250 gold, and 187.5 minutes, to create an equivalent amount of EP for enhancement.

I would propose allowing characters that have met a given criteria the ability to craft Fusion Armor for the cost of 125 shards, 100,000 gold, and 24 hours. This would give those at higher levels a reason to spend their money and use their shards.

Also, I'd like to echo the sentiment that matchmaking in the Arena is a little unfair at higher levels, where the Pay to Win players have a distinct advantage over Free to Play players. I have no suggestions on improvements because I don't understand how it works in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgambit View Post
    A Fusion Armor provides 150 EP, or as much EP as 37.5 Basic Armors.

This would normally require an investment of 3 shards, 300 gold, and 5 minutes each; or 112.5 shards, 11250 gold, and 187.5 minutes, to create an equivalent amount of EP for enhancement.

I would propose allowing characters that have met a given criteria the ability to craft Fusion Armor for the cost of 125 shards, 100,000 gold, and 24 hours. This would give those at higher levels a reason to spend their money and use their shards.

Also, I'd like to echo the sentiment that matchmaking in the Arena is a little unfair at higher levels, where the Pay to Win players have a distinct advantage over Free to Play players. I have no suggestions on improvements because I don't understand how it works in the first place.
    you realize you can fuse 2 basic armors for 50ep armors right?

I agree with making more levels and having a richer guild experience other than just guild wars (which are boring). Having guild members contribute towards a story element or more internal rewards (battle camp does something like that with troops and other events other than just wars) would be nice a keep people interested.

Also, bring back summoning stone discounts! It's been forever since you had one