View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    id only assume you have nearly all epics and are a huge Chest junkie from many of the pictures i've seen, so my question here is, im sure you have stock piles of armor chunks from the beginning of the game - prolly enough to craft 3 of every boss armor, have you just not crafted any armor since... when?
    Also i saw someone say there is no need for a crafting station because of rewards -
    Epic boss yields 18 1*silver and 28 1*gold
    the Arena yelds pretty a pretty good amount of armor on its own, with milestone, rank and win streak, but that alone doesnt level my armor to 35 once, then the second one to 70.
    Haven't crafted armor since the bat cape EB event. Currently have 10-20k of every craft material. 100-150 of EB craft materials from maybe past 20-30 EBs. Spent 11k gems on Winter chest to get Arby+ thank god. That's mostly why I'm recovering from trying to burn through Fodder. 14 non+ epics at level 40-60.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Haven't crafted armor since the bat cape EB event. Currently have 10-20k of every craft material. 100-150 of EB craft materials from maybe past 20-30 EBs.
    i just got to the point in the game where i can hit plus armor every time. but i think its a huge help that i have many maxed regular boss armors and many friends with Many types of maxd epics. ive yet to get a hold of one, but still working on that too. its just such a bore to level up armor by farming. snakeskin or anything. id LOVE if i could inverse that speed button. Press to slow down? that might help - i know last time i farmed for armor i was watching mythbusters on netflix and was just mindlessly holding my phone not paying attention to the game untill all 6 characters had no health. ive only done that once =\ now i use a small vice grip to hold a stylus on the speed button like a tripod in front of my computer and hit fight every x seconds.