View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 29 of 73 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last

It's not must to buy level 4 do you know that ?
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Having level 4 building would increase the gap between free players and gem spenders. I doubt Gree would benefit from it. And I can't see any positive from a player perspective either.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    ...and then what would we use gold for? Take it to another guild? Start using guardians again?
    Yes.
    Also, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Yes.
    Also, yes.
    I would rather see something brand new than just the same old buildings that can now give even more gold. Surely they can think of something new, add space on the board and do something new, not just more gold.

Open new areas and add something to the game past level 100.

Id settle for a new Diamond elemental guild boost. Make it .5% or .1%, but then Kale armors would be useful to anyone that's not a GM.

Or guild purchases that increase guild cap/guild member armor slots/guild member gold % increase/faster guild member Hp/AE/EE regen.

Star Metal guild elemental bonus.

star metal should have elemental bonus on guild, lets say if every 1% of all elemental upgrade together can add 1% bonus on star metal so if the guild max everything to 10% star metal should get 10% also.

KFC

Pull a KFC and bring back the Double Down, that way top players can actually be at the top.

Oh, and the usuals.
    Get rid of stripping.
    And add a faster fast forward button.

yes so much Id like to see before more gold.

But I would not mind a level 4 armory where you can make armors faster than you can now. I have three of the epic boss armors in my 3 now, including the boss plus for this week trying to complete the Winter bossthing for the three epic boss plus armors in time. I use the epic bosses to fuse for a mael still ...no luck. I would not mind a level 4 or higher armory for faster time to cook armors.

More content ...more content.
    Last edited by firefly333; 12-17-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Angry We should..

Have level 4 -Armor smithes, and other buildings !
    - also maybe a way to change from one platform to another ?!
    -& last but sure not least.. Since there's so many epics.. Could there be a mono wind epic ?!

How about a trading system were people can trade armors wiyh others.

kudos

I love the new arena I finially feel like the rewards meet the gems spent even if I can't make top 10 I still atleast get a legend for 50 $ so thank you and I love new arena!!! My only suggestion that I believe would make u more money and make us all happy is a way to buy sell or trade armor to one another most games have a wayI just wish I could post a boss legend somewhere to be sold for lets say 100k gold 3 fusiom stones or I could trade it for a non craft epic like boss armor plus for combustion armor or I could even send armor I don't use to friends or guildies having a hard time plus then I can give insintive for highest guild contribution ill mail eem a legend lol but also I could go to store and buy lets sau beastmaster armor for 500 gems or blazeborne plus for 900 or trade maelstrom irons for tectonic etc etc the game would just be sooo good if we had more of a way to interact sometomes I just feel distant from players if there is no g war or I'm not in arena but also I have bad luck in chests and fusiom bought 2 999 Gem chests not 1 epic and I've only fused 2 epics but oost like 100 legends in process I just wish I could maybe buy a epic for that 125 $ I spend instead of getting shafted buy chests

no trading: it will give rise to feeder accounts, which would decrease Gree Sales from gem buyers...

I agree with Lou trading armors will make the game worse, way worse. Too much room for abuse.
    Selling to the game armors and craft materials you don't use tho would be a nice addition

We all need some kind of trading system

A player based trading system may not be the way to go, but I have a lot of unused items/craft materials that just go to waste. Also the need for money in my guild in order to buy guild guardians and armor boosts is very high in demand and I can't appease that demand... It'd be nice to be able to just sell those unused craft materials and items for even a little extra gold.

Angry Maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jatan69 View Post
    Have level 4 -Armor smithes, and other buildings !
    - also maybe a way to change from one platform to another ?!
    -& last but sure not least.. Since there's so many epics.. Could there be a mono wind epic ?!
    I strongly, think we should be able to change from one platform to another..